I made a copy of a paper that Jeremy wrote for me.
我复印了一份杰里写的论文
I think you should take a look at it.Jeremy wrote this?
我想应该给你看看 杰里米写的?
He's very clear that he didn't think it was real.
他明确表示 认为这不是真的
I really hope you're right,because I've done so much to protect him from all this.
希望真的如此 因为我一直尽力不让他卷进来
So how do you deal with it?What do you mean?
你是如何面对的 什么意思
I don't know. With all the lies and the secrets.
我说不清 所有的秘密和谎言
You have to lie to everyone who's important to you.
必须对那些对你很重要的人撒谎
It's not safe for them to know the truth,So, yes, I keep it from them,but it's only because I love them.
他们知道真相会有危险 所以 没错 我会继续瞒着他们 但只是因为我爱他们
I think Stefan's a good guy,But, uh.at the end of the day, he's still a vampire.
我认为斯特凡是个好人 但是 说到底 他还是一个吸血鬼
I know it's hard to understand,but Stefan's different.
我知道那很难理解 但是斯特凡不同
He would never do anything to hurt me.
他绝不会做任何伤害我的事
I have no interest in the founder's day kick-off party.
我对创立日开幕派对没兴趣
Sure, you do. It's tradition.Far be it for us to break from tradition.
必须感兴趣 那是传统 我们决不能打破传统
The Gilberts have been a part of this town for 150 years,one of the founding families,
吉尔伯特家族在这个镇上生活了150年 是创始家族之一
and with that distinction comes certain obligations,including going to the party.
有荣誉就要有责任 包括参加派对
One day, when you can appreciate the significance,I'll tell you all about your heritage.
总有一天 当你明白其重要性时 我会告诉你所有的传统
Hmm. The Gilbert family legacy.I forgot how sacred it was.
吉尔伯特家族遗训 我忘了那有多神圣了
I'm not a Gilbert, so I was never cool enough to hear it.
我不姓吉尔伯特家 没资格听