Why does she hate you?We used to sleep together.
她干嘛那么讨厌你 我们上过床
I'm standing right here.Why would he write a report on vampires?
我还站在这呢 他为什么会写吸血鬼的论文
Do you think he's starting to remember?
你觉得他开始回忆起来了吗
Damon took away those memories for good.You don't have to worry about that.
达蒙把他的记忆永久性地消除了 你不用太担心
Tell you what. Why don't you just ask him?
你为什么不直接问他呢
I...I can't.Why not? I mean, if he doesn't know anything,then it's just a...an innocent question.
我 我做不到 为什么 要是他一无所知 那么这就只是个无关痛痒的问题
I don't even know how to talk to him anymore.I mean, we used to be a lot more open with each other,
我甚至都不知道该怎么和他谈 我们曾经无话不说
But now, with all these secrets just piling up.
但现在 秘密越积越多
You know, I haven't even told him that I'm adopted yet.
我都还没告诉他 我是被收养的
Maybe it's time you start opening up to him again.
也许你该向他敞开心扉了
I'm not saying you should tell him everything,but at least try to find out what he does know and be prepared for it.
我不是说你该把所有的事都告诉他 但至少弄清楚 他知道些什么 好有个心理准备
What about you? How are you doing?I'm much, much better.
你呢 你怎么样了 我好多了
Yeah, I'm...I'm still, you know, a little, uh.a little jittery,
当然 我 我还有点儿 神经过敏
a little bit on edge, but, uh.I'm...I'm gonna be OK.
坐立不安 不过 我会好起来的
I've been really worried about you,and I missed you.
我一直都很担心你 也很想你
I just needed to lay low for a little while,and, uh, let my body readjust.
我只是需要静养一段时间 重新调节一下我的身体
It's only been a few days.It feels like a lifetime.I've missed you, too.
现在才过了几天而已 度日如年啊 我也很想你