Oh, good. You're here.You ask, I come.I'm easy like that.
太好了 你来了 随叫随到 我人就这么好
No, Elena, I will not go to your bedroom with you.
埃琳娜 我可不该 和你一起进你的闺房
Just like I remembered.Stop messing around.
跟印象中一样嘛 别捣乱了
You know, did you know that your uncle's been kickin' it with the founder's council?
你知道 你叔叔把事情都告诉创立者协会了吗
What? Yep.Perfect. We'll just add it to the growing list of how everything's falling apart.
什么 是的 太好了 正好 火上浇油
What happened right there?Uh, nothing.
那儿怎么回事 没什么
Look, Damon,I,I'm worried about Stefan.
达蒙 听着 我很担心斯特凡
He says that everything's OK,but he's clearly struggling.
他说一切正常 但显然他是在痛苦抗争
How long is it gonna take before he's back to normal?
他要多久才能恢复正常
Few days, give or take.It's been a few days.Give then. I don't know.What's the big deal?
几天吧 或多或少 已经好几天了 那就还差点 我也不知道 有什么大不了的
He's not himself, Damon.
他变得不像他了 达蒙
Well, maybe his problem is he's spent too long not being himself.
也许他压抑真实的自己太久 正是问题所在
Please don't make me sorry for aking you.It is what it is, Elena. Hey.
拜托别让我后悔找你 事实就是这样 埃琳娜 别碰
The Stefan you know was "Good behavior" Stefan,
你所认识的斯特凡 是品行良好
"Reign it in" Stefan,Fight against his nature to an annoyingly obsessive level" Stefan,
压抑自我的斯特凡 与自己的本性抗争 达到偏执狂境地的斯特凡
but if you think there's not another part to this,then you have not been paying attention.
但是如果你没有意识到他还有另一面 那只能说明 你没留心
He's not you, not even close.Well, he doesn't wanna be me.
他才不是你 天壤之别 他不想变成我
But that doesn't mean deep down that he's not.
但那并不意味着 他内心深处不像我