What's up?Do you have some time to talk?
什么事 有时间聊聊吗
Uh, yeah, sure.Not here.Come on. Let's get out of the house.
当然有 不在这儿 来吧 到外面去
I just can't believe mom and dad never told you that you were adopted.
真不敢相信 爸妈从没有告诉过你 你是被收养的
I'm sure they would have eventually.
我想他们本打算以后说的
Why were you worried about what I thought?
你为什么会担心我的想法呢
Because,I don't know. It's weird.
因为 我也不知道 感觉很怪
going your whole life thinking you're related by blood to someone.
一直以来都以为 我和你们是有血缘关系的
Does it bug you that we're not?No. Jer...
你介意我们没有血缘吗 才不 杰里
You're my brother. That's all that matters.
你是我弟弟 那才是最重要的
So Mr. Saltzman said you've been doing great in history now.
萨尔茨曼老师对你历史课的表现赞赏有加
Yeah. Yeah, he's really been helpin' me out.
是啊 多亏了他帮我
He gave me some extra credit and stuff.He loved your vampire paper.
他给了我获得额外学分的机会 他很喜欢你的吸血鬼论文
Yeah, he thought I had a clever angle.
是啊 他觉得我的切入点很好
What drew you to that subject matter?Uh, I don't know. Um, boredom.
你怎么会对这话题感兴趣的 我也不知道 太无聊了吧
Or maybe I'm just as nuts as the long line of Gilbert crazies.
要不就是继承了吉尔伯特家族抽风的传统
The Gilberts aren't crazy.Ah, easy for you to say. You're not one.Ouch.
吉尔伯特家的人才不抽风呢 你说着倒容易 你不是吉尔伯特家的嘛 你够狠
Oh, God.I shouldn't be here.Come on. Don't be a downer.
天啊 我不该来这儿 拜托 别那么扫兴
It's a party for the Founding Families.That would be us. It would be rude to skip it.
这是创始人家族的派对 我们可是一份子啊 不出席可太失礼了
You know, I...I really liked you a whole lot better when you hated everybody.
知道吗 我更喜欢那个 对所有人都怀恨在心的你
Oh, I still do.I just love that they love me.
我还是那样啊 我只是很享受他们对我的爱而已