Gossip Girl,《绯闻女孩》
A: B. Oh, I missed you so much.
甲:布莱尔。哦,我想死你了。
B: Not as much as I missed you.
乙:我更想你。
A: Hey, did,uh,Jack ever find Chuck?
甲:嘿,杰克找到恰克了吗?
B: Yeah, what was left of him, I'm surprised, they made it through customs.Chuck's body odor could have given a contact high to half of Manhattan. Oh, S, I have to tell you something. I did something so stupid.
乙:找到了,他已经不成人样了。我都奇怪他们怎么过的海关。恰克身上的味道都可以让半个曼哈顿的人都吸上二手毒了。哦,赛瑞娜,我有事要跟你讲。我做了件蠢事 。
A: B, what is?
甲:怎么了,布菜尔?
B: I told Chuck I loved him.
乙:我跟恰克表白了。
A: Oh, my gosh. That's great.
甲:哦,天哪,真是太好了。
B: Great? No, it's awful. Not only did he not say it back but he disappeared for a month. I could just go back and strangle myself as the words come out.
乙:太好了?不,是太槽了。他不仅没回应,还消失了一个月。我真想回到我说出那些话的瞬间,然后掐死自己。
A: No. I'm sure Chuck will say it back. He was probably thinking about you the whole time he was go.
甲:不是啦,我相信恰克会回应你的。也许他不在的这段时间,一直在想你。
B: Not unless I was a Thai hooker named Bo. And there is something else.
乙:除非我是名叫波的泰国妓女。还有别的事。
A: This is my news. When I was in Buenos Aires...
甲:这就是我的新闻。我在布宜诺斯艾利斯的时候……
B: A postcard would have been fine. I'm really happy for you. I'm gonna go vomit now.
乙:明信片就够了。我为你感到高兴。现在我想吐。