Sorry. Professor Whistler is at a conference. My department head insisted. I have to present a paper tomorrow to 500 bitter academics.
抱歉,惠斯勒教授在参加会议。系主任坚持的。我明天必须向五百名刻薄的学者讲解论文。
Boston? Atlanta?
波士顿?亚特兰大?
Hong Kong. 16 hours in coach. Sameen, can I depend on you to handle any technological issues that the new number presents?
香港。十六个小时的经济舱。萨姆恩,能否由你负责本次新号码的技术支持?
No problem. I can do nerd.
没问题。姐当得了宅客。
Are you eating something near my computer?
你是不是在我电脑旁边吃东西了?
Maybe.
可能吧。
Just don't spill anything. Good luck.
别洒的到处都是。祝你好运。
Walter's at a sketchy hotel in Washington Heights. Texting you the address. Maybe he's got a drug problem we don't know about.
沃尔特在华盛顿高地的一家小破酒店。地址发给你了。也许他吸毒,只是我们不知道。
Could be something worse. Walter's coworker Elena, her brother Abel committed suicide...-Yeah.
可能更糟。沃尔特的同事埃琳娜,她兄弟亚伯自杀了...-然后呢。
By jumping off of a fire escape at that hotel. What the hell is Walter up to?
从那家酒店的防火梯跳下来了。沃尔特到底在搞什么鬼?
Right now he's checking out the fire escape.
现在他正在查防火梯。
What for?
查什么?
Maybe to hide evidence. He's got a gun, Shaw.
也许是隐藏证据。他有枪,肖。
That's illegal, unregistered. Are we sure Abel Mindler's death was a suicide?
非法的,未登记。确定亚伯·米德勒是自杀吗?