To know that you're out there.
知道你是真的存在的。
I have so many questions.
我有好多问题要问。
Where are you from?
你来自哪里?
I can't say.
我不能说。
Who are you?
你是谁?
I can't tell you that, either.
这个我也不能告诉你。
How can you do what you do?
你怎么能做到你做的这一切?
You're a terrible interview.
你是个糟糕的受访者。
There's more to this than you can understand.
有很多超出你理解的东西。
Just trust me, please.
那就试试,求你了。
I need you to stop.
我需要你停止写。
Can you stop?
你能停止吗?
Running into buildings and rescuing people without them even knowing that you're there?
跑进大厦救人,他们甚至都不知道你的存在?
I don't do this for the glory.
我做这些不是为了荣誉。
So why do you?
那你为什么要做?
Look, I have this friend, and he had something terrible happen to him when he was a kid.
我有个朋友,在他小时候发生了件很糟糕的事。
His whole life, he's been telling stories about this impossible thing.
他的整个人生,他都在讲述这件不可能的事。
And people laughed at him. And shrinks analyzed him.
人们嘲笑他,心理医生分析他。
And he's been searching for an explanation ever since.
从那以后他就一直在寻找一个解释。
But now, suddenly, it's like he's lost his faith.
但现在,突然间,他好像失去了信念。
But you, you are proof that he wasn't crazy.
但你,你就是能证明他没疯的证据。
Help me save my friend.
帮我救救我朋友。
He's a lucky guy!
他很幸运!