Sorry. Hey, joe. I see your little conversation with iris was a rousing success.
抱歉,乔。我看到你跟爱瑞丝的对话有了激动人心的效果。
She just posted another story about the streak.
她刚又发布了一条关于闪电侠的故事。
Joe, I tried. I really tried. She's got her name on it now, barry.
乔,我试了,我真的试过了。她现在把她的名字写在上面了,巴里。
What? Joe. It's my fault, I shouldn't have asked you to say anything.
什么,乔。是我的错,我不该叫你去说什么的。
I just wanted you to know. Okay? Bye.
我只是想让你知道一下。好吗,再见。
What was that about?
怎么回事?
Iris posted about the streak again.
爱瑞丝又发布了关于闪电侠的博客。
She signed her name to it.
她署名了。
Oh, that's not good. No. If one of these bad metahumans. We're dealing with figures she knows something
那可不妙,是的。如果我们对付的其中一个坏的超能力者。知道了她了解一些事情。
Then they may target her, I know.
他们可能会攻击她,我知道。
Sorry, we're closed. Oh, my god, it's you. Iris west.
抱歉,我们关门了。我的天吶,是你。爱瑞丝·韦斯特。
I hear you've been writing about me.
我听说你在写我的事。
You are real. I should, um... Let me just clean up
你是真的。我应该,让我先打扫一下。
Meet me on the roof.
天台上见。
I'll give you a head start.
我让你先走。
I need you to stop writing about me.
我需要你停止写我。
There are a lot of people who need someone like you right now.
现在有许多人需要像你这样的人。