Monica: All right, fine. Tonight's potatoes will be both mashed with lumps, and in the form of tots.
好吧,好吧。今晚的土豆泥会有成块的和有酒味的。
Ross: Alright, I'm off to talk to my unborn child. Ok, Mom never hit.
好了,我要去和还没出生的宝宝说话了。好吧,妈妈从不打我。
Phoebe: Ok, all done.
好了,搞定了。
Monica: What, Phoebe, did you whip the potatoes? Ross needs lumps!
什么,Phoebe,你搅烂了土豆吗?Ross要吃块状的!
Phoebe: Oh, I'm sorry, oh, I just, I thought we could have them whipped and then add some peas and onions.
噢,很抱歉,噢,我以为搅烂了以后,可以加一些豌豆和洋葱。
Monica: Why would we do that?
为什么我们要那样做?
Phoebe: Well, 'cause then they'd be like my mom used to make them, you know, before she died.
嗯,因为我妈都是那样做的,你知道,在她去世之前。
Monica: Ok, three kinds of potatoes coming up.
好吧,第3种吃法出现。
Rachel: Ok, goodbye you guys. Thanks for everything. Oh, sorry! Oh, sorry!
好了,大伙,再见。 感谢你们。哦,抱歉! 噢,抱歉!
Chandler: The most unbelievable thing has happened. Underdog has just gotten away.
最不可思议事情发生了!underdog刚刚逃跑啦!
Joey: The balloon?
那个气球吗?
Chandler: No, no, the actual cartoon character. Of course the balloon. It's all over the news. Right before he reached Macy's, he broke free and was spotted flying over Washington Square Park. I'm going to the roof, who's with me?
不,是真的卡通人物。当然是那个气球!电视全是它的新闻。走到美西百货的时候他断线了,后来在华盛顿广场公园上又被发现了。我要上屋顶去看,谁跟我一起?
Rachel: I can't, I gotta go.
我不去了,我得赶飞机。
Chandler: Come on. An 80foot inflatable dog let loose over the city. How often does that happen?
来吧。80英尺长的充气狗在城市上空游荡。这样的机会有多少?
Phoebe: Almost never.
恐怕不会再有了。
Monica: Got the keys?
拿上钥匙
Rachel: Ok.
好吧
Carol: Anytime you're ready.
任何时候只要你准备好了。
Ross: Ok, ok, here we go. Ok, where am I talking to, here? I mean, uh, well, there is one way that seems to offer a certain acoustical advantage, but...
好的,好的,开始。这里吗,我得对着哪里说?我的意思或许某个地方更容易让宝宝听到,但是 ...
Carol: Just aim for the bump.
对着鼓出来的地方就可以。
Ross: Ok, ok, ok, ok, here goes. You know, I, you know, can't do this. Uh, this is too weird. I feel stupid.
好的,开始了。你知道,我,你知道,我做不到。噢,这太奇怪了,我像个傻瓜。
Carol: So don't do it, it's fine. You don't have to do it just because Susan does it.
那你就别说了。你不必因为Susan做了你就非得做。
Ross: Hello, baby. Hello, hello.
你好吗?宝宝!你好,你好。
Rachel: I loved the moment when you first saw the giant dog shadow all over the park.
刚看到这只大狗的影子覆盖公园,感觉真好玩。
Phoebe: Yeah, but did they have to shoot him down? I mean, that was just mean.
是的,但是他们必须把他射下来吗?真是作孽。
Monica: Ok, right about now the turkey should be crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside. Why are we standing here?
现在火鸡应该皮脆肉美多汁了。还站在这里干嘛?
Rachel: We're waiting for you to open the door. You got the keys.
等你开门。你拿的钥匙。
Monica: No I don't.
没有,我没拿。
Rachel: Yes, you do. When we left, you said, "got the keys."
你拿了。出来的时候,你说拿了钥匙。
Monica: No I didn't. I asked, "got the keeys?"
我没有。我说:“拿了钥匙吗”?
Rachel: No, no, no, you said, "got the keys".
不、不、不。你是说:"拿了钥匙".
Chandler: Do either of you have the keys?
你们俩到底有没有钥匙?
Monica: The oven is on.
烤炉还开着。
Rachel: Oh, I gotta get my ticket!
噢,我得拿我的票!
Joey: Wait, wait, we have a copy of your key.
等等,等等,我们有一把你家的备用钥匙。
Monica: Well then get it, get it!
快去拿,快去!
Joey: That tone will not make me go any faster.
你这种语气无法加快我的速度。
Monica: Joey!
Joey!
Joey: That one will.
这还凑合。
Ross: And everyone's telling me, you gotta pick a major, you gotta pick a major. So, on a dare, I picked paleontology. And you have no idea what I'm saying, because, let's face it, you're a fetus. You're just happy you don't have gills anymore.
每个人都对我说:你得选个专业,你得选个专业,于是我鼓起勇气挑了古生物学。可能你不懂我正说什么,我们得面对现实,你还是一个胎儿。你应该庆幸你不会再有鳃。
Carol: Look, you don't have to talk to it. You can sing to it if you want.
你不用老是说话,你也可以对它唱歌。
Ross: Oh, please. I am not singing to your stomach, ok?
噢。拜托,我才不想对着你的胃唱歌!
Susan: Hi, how's it going?
进展如何?
Ross: Shh! Here we come, walking down the street, get the funniest looks from, everyone we meet. Hey, hey! Hey, uh, did you just feel that? Does it always, uh?
嘘!正忙着呢,“我们来了,沿着街道走,看起来非常滑稽,所有人都看到了”喂,噢,你觉着到了吗?他总这样吗,噢 ?
Carol: No, no that was the first.
不,没有,这是第一次。
Susan: Keep singing! Keep singing!
接着唱!接着唱!
Ross: Hey, hey, you're my baby, and I can't wait to meet you. When you come out I'll buy you a bagel Then we'll go to the zoo
“嘿,嘿,你是我的宝宝,我已经等不及想见你。等你出来后,我会为你买百吉饼然后带你去动物园。”
Susan: I felt it!
我感觉到了!!
Ross: Hey, hey, I'm your daddy. I'm the one without any breasts.
“嘿,嘿,我是你的爸爸。没有乳房的那个……”
Rachel: This is great. It's 5:00. My plane is pulling away from the gate.
真是太棒了。现在已经五点了,我的飞机离开登机口起飞了。
Phoebe: Maybe you can take a later flight.
也许你可以下一班飞机。
Rachel: There is none.
没有了。
Phoebe: You can go tomorrow.
你可以明天去。
Rachel: Tomorrow is not Thanksgiving!
明天就不是感恩节了!
Phoebe: Okay, I'm gonna cheer you up, you have to meet me halfway.
好吧,我只是想让你开心一点,你得迎合我。
Monica: Can you go any faster with that?
你能快一点吗?
Joey: Hey, I got one keyhole and about a zillion keys. You do the math.
锁眼只有一个,而钥匙有上千把。 你算算看
Monica: Why do you guys have so many keys in there anyway?
你怎么会有那么多钥匙?
Chandler: For an emergency just like this.
以备不时之需,就象现在这样。
Rachel: All right, listen, smirky. If it wasn't for you and your stupid balloon, I would be on a plane watching a woman do this right now. But I'm not.
你听着,傻笑的这位。要不是你和你那该死的气球,现在我就在飞机上看着空姐欢迎我。但我没上飞机。
Monica: I swear you said you had the keys.
你说你带了钥匙,我发誓
Rachel: No, I didn't. I wouldn't say I had the keys unless I had the keys, and I obviously didn't have the keys.
不,没有。我如果拿了钥匙,我会说“拿了”,显然我没拿那该死的钥匙
Phoebe: Ooh, ok, that's it. Enough with the keys. No one say keys.
哦,好吧,够了,别再提钥匙了。
Monica: Why would I have the keys?
为什么我应该拿钥匙?
Rachel: Aside from the fact that you said you had them?
因为你说你拿了!
Monica: But I didn't.
但是我没拿。
Rachel: Well, you should have.
嗯,你应该拿。
Monica: Why?
为什么?
Rachel: Because!
因为!
Monica: Why?
为什么?
Rachel: Because!
因为!
Monica: Why?
为什么?
Monica: Why? Because everything is my responsibility? Isn't it enough that I'm making Thanksgiving dinner for everyone? You know, everyone wants a different kind of potatoes, so I'm making different kinds of potatoes. Does anybody care what kind of potatoes I want? No! No! Just as long as Phoebe gets her peas and onions, and Mario gets his Tots It's my first Thanksgiving, and l It's all burnt, and I can't...
为什么?因为一切事情都该是我的责任吗?难道我给大家准备感恩节晚餐还不够吗?每个人要的土豆泥都不一样,我得做各种样式的土豆泥。有谁关心过我要哪种土豆泥吗?没有!没有!菲比要有洋葱和豌豆的土豆泥 “马里奥”要有酒口味的 这是我第一次搞感恩节大餐现在全焦了……我……
Chandler: Ok, Monica, only dogs can hear you now, so, look, the door's open. Here we go.
好了,Monica,只有狗现在能听懂你说什么,好了门已经开。进去吧。
Joey: All right. Chandler, don't lose this.
好吧,Chandler,别把钥匙丢了。
Chandler: No.
不。
Monica: Well, the turkey's burnt. Potatoes are ruined, potatoes are ruined, potatoes are ruined.
好啦,火鸡烧焦了。土豆毁了,土豆毁了,土豆毁了。
Ross: Here we come, walking down the—this doesn't smell like Mom's.
“我们沿着……”?妈妈的厨房可不是这个味。
Monica: No, it doesn't, does it? But you wanted lumps, Ross? Well, here you go, buddy, you got one.
不像是吧?你不是要土豆块吗,Ross?好,拿去,伙计。
Ross: Don't yell at me. You burned dinner!
不要对我吼,是你把晚饭毁了。
Phoebe: Hey, don't make her squeak again!
嗨,不要让她再发飙啦!
Rachel: Oh, god, this is great! The plane is gone, so it looks like I'm stuck here with you guys.
噢,天哪,飞机已经飞走了,看来我只能留下来和你们呆在一起了。
Joey: Hey, we all had better plans. Okay? This was nobody's first choice.
我们本来都有更好的计划的,这不是大伙的最佳选择。
Monica: Oh, really? So why was I busting my ass to make this delicious Thanksgiving dinner?
噢,真的吗?那我何苦为什么做这顿丰盛的感恩节大餐?!
Joey: You call that delicious?
你管这叫丰盛吗?
Monica: Stop it, stop it, stop it!
闭嘴,闭嘴,闭嘴!
Chandler: Now this feels like Thanksgiving.
终于有了点感恩节的气氛了。
Rachel: Skiing. Shoop, shoop, shoop…
哦,滑雪,咻,咻,咻…
Monica: Shoop!
咻。
Phoebe: Ewww.
额!
Rachel: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Ugly Naked Guy's taking his turkey out of the oven.
丑陋裸男正从烤炉中取出他的火鸡。
Rachel: Who cares?
谁在乎啊?
Phoebe: He just sat in gravy. Oh my god. He's not alone. Ugly Naked Guy is having Thanksgiving dinner with Ugly Naked Gal.
他刚刚坐到肉汤里了。噢,我的天。丑陋裸男不是一个人, 他正和一个丑陋裸女共进感恩节晚餐
Joey: I've gotta see this. All right Ugly Naked Guy!
我得看看。丑陋裸男真爽!
Monica: Ooh, Ugly Naked Dancing!
哦,他们跳舞了!
Phoebe: It's nice that he has someone.
有人陪真好。
Chandler: Shall I carve?
可以切了吗?
Rachel: By all means.
当然可以。
Chandler: Ok, who wants light cheese, and who wants dark cheese?
谁想要浅色起司,谁想要深色起司?
Ross: I don't even wanna know about the dark cheese.
我一点也不想知道深色起司是怎么来的
Monica: Does anybody wanna split this with me?
有人想要和我分这块吗?
Joey: Oh, I will.
噢,我要。
Phoebe: Ooh, you guys have to make a wish.
你们必须先许个愿望。
Monica: Make a wish?
许愿?
Phoebe: Come on, you know, Thanksgiving.
来吧,这是感恩节!
Phoebe: Ooh, you got the bigger half. What'd you wish for?
噢!你得到大半了。你许的什么愿?
Joey: The bigger half.
得到大半。
Chandler: I'd like to propose a toast. Little toast here, ding ding. I know this isn't exactly the kind of Thanksgiving that all of you all planned, but for me, this has been really great. I think because it didn't involve divorce or projectile vomiting. Anyway, I was just thinking, I mean, if you'd gone to Vail, and if you guys'd been with your family, if you didn't have syphilis and stuff, we wouldn't be all together, you know? So I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm very thankful that all of your Thanksgivings sucked.
我敬各位一杯。来一杯,叮叮。我知道这不是你们本来计划的感恩节, 但是对我来说这样也挺棒的。我想,这是因为它没和离婚或者呕吐沾边。不论如何,我在想,如果你去了韦尔,如果你们和父母在一起,如果你没有得“梅毒”那些玩意我们就不能一起过。所以我想说的就是:谢天谢地你们的感恩节计划都砸了。
All: That's so sweet.
真是感人!
Ross: And hey, here's to a lousy Christmas.
来,祝你们有个讨厌的圣诞节。
Rachel: And a crappy New Year.
还有一个糟糕的新年。
Chandler: Here, here!
干!干!