I'm not suggesting she go in the pipeline, but were she to remain at s.T.A.R. Labs, It would put all of us at risk.
我不是想把她交给安全运输局,但如果让她继续留在尖端科研实验室,我们都将处于危险中。
From who? Eiling?
什么危险?艾林吗?
Eiling is a dangerous man, barry. We do not want him as an enemy.
艾林是个危险的人,巴里。我们最好不要和他成为敌人。
After the lighting bolt, what if you hadn't found me?
闪电事件后,如果你们没有找到我呢 ?
It could've been me.
我就会处于她现在的境地。
Hunted, on the run, cut off from everyone I know and care about.
追杀,逃亡,离开我在乎的所有人。
You guys saved me.
你们救了我。
And I want to save her just as bad as you do, barry.
我和你一样想要救她,巴里。
We all do.
我们都想。
Joe. What are you doing here?
乔,你怎么来了?
Going over the materials in your mom's case.
我在看你母亲的案子的材料。
How's it going with you?
你怎么样?
Stellar I made friends with a human bomb who I promised I could help, and then, I couldn't.
一级棒,我和一个炸弹人交了朋友,我还许诺帮她,但却发现我不能。
And I finally diagnosed why Iris is writing about the streak.
而且我终于知道爱瑞丝为什么写闪电侠了。
She's doing it for me.
她这么做是为了我。
To prove the impossible is possible.
为了证明一切皆有可能。
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的?
The streak may have talked to her.
闪电侠好像和她见了面。
Barry, don't you think Iris would recognize your voice?
巴里,你觉得爱瑞丝认不出你的声音吗?
No, I can do this cool thing with my vocal cords, where I vibrate them so I sound like this.
这事很酷,我可以振动我的声带,声音就变成了这样。
I know. It's cool, it's cool.
我知道,很酷,很酷
Whoa.Yeah. Well, you put that out there now, so.
哇哦。你已经让她知道了闪电侠的存在。
I want to keep her safe.
我真的想要保证她的安全。