You know the only real way to get her to stop is to tell her the truth.
你也知道唯一能确保她停手的就是告诉她真相。
Man, you really want to tell her.
你就这么想告诉她。
I tell her everything. Mm... Not everything.
我从来没瞒过她什么事。嗯……好像不是这样吧。
Is it that obvious?
有这么明显吗?
Not to her.
她还没觉察。
But how long have you known for?
你都知道多久了?
I have watched you be in love with Iris since you were old enough to know what love is.
我一直知道你爱着爱瑞丝,从你知道爱是什么时候起。
And I've been waiting years for you to tell her.
而且这么多年我都在等你告诉她。
![闪电侠剧照 闪电侠剧照](http://pic.kekenet.com/2016/0926/44471474884205.jpg)
But you haven't.
但你却没有。
Guess I was too slow.
我想是我行动太慢。
Now, she's happy and with someone else, so
现在她很幸福地和别人在一起了。
When the universe wants to make something happen,
要是世界希望某事发生,
Whether it be giving a young man lighting speed or putting two people together,
不管赐予一个年轻人光速,还是促成两个人相爱
It has a way of figuring those things out.
它总会有办法的。
And I got to get home. Thanks.
我要回家了谢谢。
Cisco? He went home.
西斯科?他回家了。