手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第一季 > 正文

老友记 第1季:第14集:情人节(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Monica: All I had is oregano and a Fresca.

我只有牛至叶和佛瑞斯加(一种软饮)。
Phoebe: That's okay!...OK. Alright. Now we need the semen of a righteous man.
那样也行。好了。现在我们需要正义男子的精液。
Rachel: Ok, Pheebs, you know what, if we had that, we wouldn't be doing the ritual in the first place.
好吧,Pheebs,你知道嘛,如果我们有那东西,我们现在压根就不需要进行什么仪式了。
Monica: Can we just start throwing things in?
我们可以开始丢东西进去了吗?
Phoebe: Ok, yeah, ok. Oh, OK.
恩,可以。好的,哦,好了。
Rachel: Ok, Barry's letters. Adam Ritter's boxer shorts.
Barry的信件。Adam Ritter的四角内裤。
Phoebe: Oh, and I have the, uh receipt for my dinner with Nokululu Oon Ah Ah.
喔,我这里有跟 @#¥%& 吃晚餐的收据。
Monica: Look, here's a picture of Scotty Jared naked.
看啊,这里有一张Scotty Jared的裸照。
Rachel: Oh, Let me see. Hey, he's wearing a sweater. Monica: No.
让我看看。他不是穿着毛衣吗?没有。
Monica: Oh, wait, whose MCI card is that?
哦,等等,这是谁的MCI卡?
Phoebe: Mine. Shoot! Remember this number. nine, even, four, three… Oh well...
我的。糟糕!赶紧记住号码:9,7,4,3......哦完了。
Rachel: OK, and here we have the last of Paulo's grappa.
这里还有Paulo剩下的最后一瓶格拉巴酒。
Monica: Wait, wait, Rachel, isn't it almost pure...
等等,Rachel,那不是几乎纯的...
All: Ahh...
啊!
Chandler: How can I dump this woman on Valentine's day?
我怎么能在情人节这天甩掉这个女人呢?
Joey: I don't know. You dumped her on New Year's.
我不知道,你上次是新年时候甩掉她的。
Chandler: Oh, man. In my next life, I'm coming back as a toilet brush.
天哪。下辈子我要成马桶刷了。
Janice: Hello, funny Valentine.
你好,有趣的情人。
Chandler: Hi, Just Janice.
嗨,就是Janice。
Janice: Hello, Joey, our little matchmaker. I could just kiss you all over, and I'm gonna! Mua mua...
你好,Joey,我们的小媒人。我真想吻遍你,我要......么么么么......
Joey: If you don't do it, I will.
你若不说分手,我替你来说。
Ross: So are you actually from New York?
你真的从纽约来的?
Kristin: No, not originally. I'm from...
不,本来不是的,我是从…...
Carol: Oh no. I thought you said they could shoot the spot without you.
哦,不是吧,我以为你说他们没有你可以解决的。
Susan: I thought they could…I mean the maxipads were a piece of cake. You think the minipads should be that much easier.
我本来也以为他们可以的......最大版都是小菜一碟,最小版应该更简单一些了啊。
Carol: It's the Valentine's Day.
但今天是情人节。
Susan: I know, I know. But it's my job. Look, I'll try to get back as soon as I can. I'm sorry.
我知道,我知道,但这是我的工作。我会尽快赶回来的,抱歉啦。
Kristin: I'm spending most of my time teaching science, which is funny because that wasn't even my major.
但我大部分时间都在教科学,真好笑,因为那根本不是我的专业。
Ross: Now that is funny. Hey, do you think...would it be too weird if I invited Carol over to join us? 'Cause she's, she's alone now, and pregnant, and sad.
这可真是有趣。嘿,你觉得...如果我邀请Carol过来跟我们坐一起会不会显得有些诡异啊?因为她现在就一个人,而且还怀孕了,心情又不好。
Kristin: I guess.
大概吧。
Ross: Are you sure? Great. Carol? Wanna come over and join us?
你确定吗?太好了。Carol,想过来和我们一起坐吗?
Carol: Oh, no no no. I'm fine. I'm fine.
哦,不,不,不,我很好,我很好。
Ross: Come on stand up. These people'll scooch down. Come on. Over here. You guys will scooch, won't you? Let's try scooching! Come on!
来吧,这些人会挪过去的,来吧,这里。你们会挪过去的,对吧? 各位挪过去吧,动起来!
Ross: Kristen Riggs, this is Carol Willick. Carol, Kristen. How do you do? Uh, oh, Carol teaches sixth grade. And, Kristin... Kristin... does something that, funnily enough, wasn't even her major!
克莉丝汀里格斯,这位是卡萝。卡萝,这是克莉丝汀。你好!呃,噢,Carol教六年级。然后,Kristin?? Kristin......做某事,有趣的是,那根本不是她的专业!
Rachel: Thanks you guys for coming over. Fireman No. 1: Not at all. It's pretty much our job.
谢谢你们能来。没关系,这是我们的工作。
Fireman No. 2: That's why we get the cool hats.
这就是我们为什么戴这么酷的帽子啊。
Fireman No. 3: What do we got there?
里面都有什么?
Fireman No. 1: A piece of something: boxer shorts, greeting cards, and what looks like a halfcharred picture. Wow, that guy's hairier than the Chief!
一些杂物:短裤、贺卡,烧得半焦的相片,哦,那个人的体毛比队长还浓密!
Monica: You know, it's a really funny story how this happened. I was taking out the trash, and Phoebe was lighting incense.
发生这件事说来真好笑。我当时在收拾垃圾桶,Phoebe在点香。
Fireman No. 2: It's all right. It's all right. You don't have to explain. This isn't the first boyfriend bonfire that we've seen get out of control.
没关系,没关系的。你们不用解释。这不是我们见过的第一件烧毁男友物品失控的事件了。
Fireman No. 3: You're our third call tonight.
你们是我们今晚的第三个任务了。
Rachel: Really?
真的?
Fireman No. 1: Oh, sure, Valentine's is our busiest night of the year.
哦,当然,情人节之夜是我们一年里最忙的时候。
Fireman No. 2: Look, ladies, in the future when you're burning your exboyfriend's stuff, NO. 1, make sure you're in a wellventilated area. NO. 2, if you're gonna burning his clothing, you gotta wanna stay away from synthetic fibrous. NO. 3, try to let go of the anger, and learn to love yourself.
听着,女士们,下一次你们烧前男友的东西时(请注意):第一,确保你们是在一个通风好的地方。第二,如果你们要烧他的衣服,最好小心合成纤维材料。第三,试着放掉你们的怒气,学会爱护自己啊。
Janice: I brought you something.
我给你买了东西。
Chandler: Is it loaded?
上膛没有?
Chandler: Oh, little candy hearts... Chan and Jan Forever.
哦,心型糖果...... Chan和Jan,永远。
Janice: I had them made special.
我让他们特制的。
Chandler: Ok, Janice. Janice. Hey, Janice. Look, there's no way for me to tell you this. At least there's no new way for me to tell you this. I just don't think things are gonna work out.
好吧,Janice,Hanice。嘿,Janice,听着,我都不知道该怎么告诉你这件事。至少我没有什么新的方式告诉你这件事。我觉得我们不会有结果的。
Janice: That's fine.
没关系。
Chandler: It is?
是吗?
Janice: Mmmhmm. Because I know that this isn't the end.
嗯哼,因为我知道这不是结束。
Chandler: Oh no, you see, actually it is.
哦,不,事实上这就是结束。
Janice: No, it isn't, because you won't let that happen. Don't you know it yet? You love me, Chandler Bing.
不,不是,因为你不会让这种事情发生的。你还不知道吗?你爱我,Chandler Bing。
Chandler: Oh, no I don't.
哦不,我不(爱你)。
Janice: Well then ask yourself this. Why do you think we keep ending up together? New year's, who invited who? Valentine's, who asked who into whose bed?
嗯,那你扪心自问,咱俩为什么总是能分而复合?新年的时候,谁找的谁?情人节呢,又是谁邀谁上床?
Chandler: I did, but...
是我,但是......
Janice: You seek me out. Something deep in your soul calls out to me like a foghorn. Janice, Janice. And then you push me away, you pull me back. Janice. You want me. You need me. You can't live without me. And you know it. You just don't know you know it.
是你找的我。你的内心深处如同号角一般呼喊着我。Janice,Janice。你推开我,又把我拉回来。Janice。你想要我,你需要我。你不能没有我,你知道的。你只是不知道你知道罢了。
Chandler: Call me!
给我打电话!
Carol: Not true. I never called your mother a wolverine.
这不是真的。我从没有叫过你妈狼獾。
Ross: You did so. I swear, I swear... How long has she been in the bathroom?
你叫过。我发誓,我发誓......她去洗手间多久了?
Carol: Uh, I don't think she's in the bathroom. Her coat is gone.
呃,我想她不在洗手间了,她的外套已经不见了。
Ross: Oh, maybe it's cold in there. Or maybe I screwed up the first date I had in 9 years.
哦,也许那里很冷。或者,我搞砸了九年来的第一次约会。
Carol: That could be it.
可能吧。
Ross: Oh, god. You know, this is still pretty hot.
哦,天哪。你知道么,这里还是很烫的。
Carol: Mushroom... Smile... They won't all be like this. Some women might even stay through dinner. Sorry, that's not funny
蘑菇。笑一下。并不是所有人都像这样的,有些女人可能会把晚餐吃完的。对不起,这并不好笑。
Ross: No, it's just...you know the whole "getting on with your life" thing. Do I have to? I mean, I'm sitting here with this cute woman, and, and, and she's perfectly nice, you know, and, but that there's, that's it. And um, and then I'm here talking to you, and, and it's easy, and it's fun, and, and I don't, I don't have to…you know?
不,这只是...人们老说要继续你的人生。我必须这样吗?我的意思是,我和这位美女坐在这儿,她是那么好,你知道的,但是,就这么吹了。我现在又和你聊天,轻松又有趣,而且,我不必...... 你知道的。
Carol: I know.
我知道。
Ross: Here's a wacky thought. What's say you and I give it another shot? No no no, I know what you're gonna say, you're a lesbian. But let's...what do you say we just put that aside for now you know? Let's just stick a pin in it, okay? Because, we're great together, you know. You can't deny it.Besides, I've got a ring at home that fits you. I've got lots of pictures with both of us in there. OK?And and and best of all, hey, hey, you're carrying my baby. I mean, how perfect is that? But see, you know, you keep saying that, but there's something right here. I love you.
我有个疯狂的念头。我们再试一次怎么样?不不不,我知道你要说你是个女同志。但让我们......我们暂时不管这些。让我们把它摆在一旁,好吗?因为我们在一起很开心,你知道的,你不能否认。此外,我家里有一个适合你的戒指。我有无数我俩一起的照片。而且,而且,最美妙的地方是,嘿,你怀了我的孩子。我的意思是,这样不是很完美吗?但是,虽然你一直那样说,但是有种感觉在。我爱你。
Carol: Oh, I love you too. But...
哦,我也爱你,但是......
Ross: No but, no but.
没有但是,没有但是。
Carol: You know that thing you put over here with the pin in it? It's time to take the pin out. You'll find someone, I know you will. The right woman is just waiting for you.
你知道,你摆在一旁的那件事,是时候把它拿出来了。你会找到那么一个人的,我知道你会的,合适的女人正在等着你。
Ross: It's easy for you to say, you found one already.
你说的倒轻巧,你已经找到一个了。
Carol: All you need is a woman who likes men and you'll be set. Not her.
你只需找到爱男人的女人就可以了。不是她。
Rachel: So you guys really slide down a pole? Fireman No. 2: Absolutely.
你们真的从一个柱子上滑下来嗯?当然了。
Phoebe: So cool. How do you get back up?
太酷了,那你们怎么回上面的呢?
Fireman No. 3: Well, we rarely have to return from a fire as quickly.
我们很少需要急着远离大火。
Monica: Err, so, would you guys err… would you like to, sometimes, maybe err…
呃,你们…...你们是否愿意,什么时候,可能,呃…
Rachel: Go for a drink sometimes? Fireman No. 2: Sure, drink sounds good.
有时一起出去喝一杯?当然,听起来不错。
Fireman No. 3: Yeah, err, err, we gotta go now, we get off around midnight, why don't we pick you up then?
好,呃,我们得走了,我们午夜的时候就下班了,到时候过来接你们?
Monica: Okay, Great! Monica: So, um, will you bring the truck?
好啊,太好了。那么,呃,你们会开着消防车来吗?
Fireman No. 3: I'll even let you ring the bell. All right, We'll see you later.
我可以让你们拉警铃。好的,再见了…
Bye! See you later!
再见,回头见!
Rachel: Oh, my god.
哦,我的天哪。
Phoebe: See, there you go, the cleansing works!
看到没有?清理仪式奏效了!
Monica: You're right. They're nice guys.
你是对的,他们真是好人。
Rachel: Oh, they're firemen guys.
嗷~他们可是消防员啊。
Fireman No. 1: You guys tell them you were married?
你们几个有告诉她们你们已婚吗?
Fireman No. 2: No way! You kidding? My girlfriend doesn't know, I'm not gonna tell them!
当然没有!开玩笑呢?我女朋友都不知道,我怎么会告诉她们!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
synthetic [sin'θetik]

想一想再看

adj. 综合的,合成的,人造的
n. 人工制

联想记忆
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
brush [brʌʃ]

想一想再看

n. 刷子,画笔
n. 灌木丛
n.

 
receipt [ri'si:t]

想一想再看

n. 收据,收条,收到
v. 出收据

 
pole [pəul]

想一想再看

n. 杆,柱,极点
v. (用杆)支撑

 
slide [slaid]

想一想再看

vi. 滑,滑动,滑入,悄悄地溜走
vt. 使

 
ritual ['ritjuəl]

想一想再看

n. 仪式,典礼,宗教仪式,固定程序
adj.

 
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 
mushroom ['mʌʃrum]

想一想再看

n. 蘑菇,菌菇状物,暴发户
vi. 扩张,迅

 
candy ['kændi]

想一想再看

n. 糖果
vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。