One does not simply walk into Mordor.
我们不能就这样闯进魔多。
Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs.
除了有半兽人看守黑色大门外。
There is evil there that does not sleep.
还有永不松懈的邪恶力量。
The Great Eye is ever-watchful.
索伦的邪眼更是虎视耽耽。
It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire, and ash and dust.
那是一片死寂的荒原布满烈焰、灰烬和尘埃。
The very air you breathe is a poisonous fume.
光是空中就充满致命毒气。
Not with 10,000 men could you do this. It is folly.
就算有千军万马也办不到,这真荒唐。
Have you heard nothing Lord Elrond has said? The Ring must be destroyed.
你没有听到爱隆王说的话吗?魔戒一定要毁灭掉。
And I suppose you think you are the one to do it!
那你认为该由你来完成!
And if we fail, what then? What happens when Sauron takes back what is his?
如果失败了,魔戒被索伦抢回去怎么办?
I will be dead before I see the Ring in the hands of an EIf!
我绝不容许魔戒落入精灵手中!
Never trust an Elf!
精灵都不可靠!
Do you not understand? While you bicker amongst yourselves, Sauron's power grows!
你们不懂吗?我们在这里吵嘴的时候,索伦的力量正在增强!
None can escape it! You'll all be destroyed!
没有人躲得过!每个人都会遭到毁灭!
I will take it. I will take it.
我愿意。我愿意。
I will take the Ring to Mordor.
我愿意把魔戒带到魔多。
Though, I do not know the way.
虽然我不认得路。
I will help you bear this burden, Frodo Baggins, as Long as it is yours to bear.
我愿意协助你,佛罗多·巴金斯只要你愿背负重担。
If by my life or death I can protect you, I will.
我愿意牺牲性命保护你的安危我愿意。
You have my sword.
我的剑会保护你。
And you have my bow.
还有我的弓箭。
And my ax.
以及我的斧头。