You carry the fates of us all, Little one.
你背负着大家的命运,小子。
If this is indeed the will of the Council, then Gondor will see it done.
如果这是大家的决定刚铎也会支持。
Mr.Frodo's not going anywhere without me.
佛罗多先生到哪儿我都要跟去。
It is hardly possible to separate you, even when he is summoned to a secret Council and you are not.
是很难拆散你们。连你没份参加的秘密会议你都来了。
We're coming too!
我们也要跟去!
You'll have to send us home tied up in a sack to stop us.
除非你把我们五花大绑送回家。
Anyway, you need people of intelligence on this sort of mission. Quest. Thing.
总之,你需要聪明人来完成这任务。探索。东西。
Well, that rules you out, Pip.
你第一个就不合格,皮聘。
Nine companions. So be it.
九名同伴。就这样吧。
You shall be the Fellowship of the Ring. Great!
你们是魔戒远征队。好极了!
Where are we going?
我们要去哪儿?
She wanted to protect her child.
她想保护她的孩子。
She thought in Rivendell you would be safe.
她以为你在瑞文戴尔会很安全。
In her heart, your mother knew you'd be hunted all your life.
你的母亲内心深处明白,你一辈子都躲不过纠缠。
That you'd never escape your fate.
你逃脱不了你的命运。
The skill of the Elves can reforge the sword of kings, but only you have the power to wield it.
精灵的技术能够重新铸造人皇的剑,但是只有你有力量能够运用。
I do not want that power.
我不想要那个力量。
I have never wanted it.
我一直都不想要。