手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第五季 > 正文

老友记 第5季:第17集 出锤求职记(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Rachel: Good, you guys are all here!

太好了,大家都在!
Ross: Hey! What's up?
怎么了?
Rachel: Well, I have a job interview at Ralph Lauren tomorrow!
我明天要去罗夫罗兰面试!
All: Congratulations! Ohh, that's great!
恭喜,太棒了……
Rachel: I know!
我知道!
Joey: Boy, that guy's underwear sucks!
那个牌子的内裤逊毙了!
Rachel: Wh-what? !
什么?
Joey: Oh, I got this pair marked XS, let me tell you, there was no room for excess anything in there.
我买了一条超小号的内裤,(与excess“多余的”同音)里头根本塞不下多余的东西。
Rachel: Anyway, I'm gonna be the coordinator of the woman's collection, I'll work right under the director, I mean it's the perfect, perfect job for me!
反正工作是女装部的联络人,我直接在主管底下做事,这是我梦寐以求的工作!
Phoebe: Wow! Well, if you nail the interview, you'll get it!
如果你通过面试就成了!
Rachel: Yeah.
是啊。
Phoebe: You wanna work on your interview skills?
要不要练习一下面试技巧?
Rachel: Ok!
好啊!
Phoebe: Ok! All right, let's start with the handshake. Hi.
好耶!来,先从握手开始。嗨。
Rachel: Hi.
嗨。
Phoebe: Very good handshake, good wrist action.
很会握,手腕的动作很棒。
Rachel: Thank you.
谢谢!
Monica: Let me try.
我来试试。
Phoebe: Ok. Oh my God! What did I ever do to you? !
好。天啊!我哪里得罪你了?
Monica: Did I squeeze it too hard?
我握得太用力?
Phoebe: Let's just say, I'm glad I'm not Chandler.
这么说吧,好在我不是钱德。
Joey: That's right Ross, I can see you in your new apartment! You can see me! Same as yesterday, same as theday before.
罗斯,我能看到你在新公寓!你也看得到我,跟昨天一样……跟前天也一样。
Monica: Is he doing his shark attack bit yet?
他开始演鲨鱼攻击了没?
Joey: No. Op, wait! There he goes.
还没……等等,他开始了。
Joey: Very funny Ross! Very lifelike and funny. Ok. Oh no-no-no, I-I wasn't waving at you lady.
罗斯,很好笑!栩栩如生又好笑。不……小姐,我不是向你挥手。
Joey: Whoa, maybe I was! Hey, Monica, this totally hot girl in Ross's building is flirting with me.
或许我是喔,莫妮卡,罗斯那栋楼里有个辣妹在勾引我。
Monica: Get in there man! Flirt back, mix it up!
你去啊,勾引回来,瞎搅和!
Joey: Yeah, I-I-I'm down with that.
我知道啦。
Joey: Ok, here goes. How you ah-doing? It worked! She's waving me over. Ok, I-I-I'll be right over. Let's see, she's on the third floor...
好,来咯。你……好……不好?有用耶,她挥手要我过去。好,我马上过去。我看看,她住在三楼……
Monica: Wow! She is pretty, huh?
她真的很美耶!
Joey: Tell me about it, huh? Oh no-no-no, no-no-no, I'm not with her, no, that-that's just Monica! Ewwuck!
这还用你说?不……我跟她没关系,她只是莫妮卡。呃!
Ross: Hey Joey! Great stuff huh?
乔伊,我很会演吧?
Joey: This's your place?
这是你家?
Ross: Yeah, of course it is. Oh, come on in. Ooh-ooh, go by the window, you can pretend to be surfing.
当然是。请进,对了,经过窗户能假装在冲浪。
Joey: But I counted, you're not supposed to live here! Oh man!
可是我算过啊,这里住的不应该是你。要命!
Joey: Ugh!
呃!
Monica: What happened?
怎么了?
Joey: I ended up at Ross's place. Oh, I must've miss-counted or something. Damn! She's not there anymore. Oh, l-l-look, Ross is doing his 'Watching TV' bit.
我最后跑到罗斯家去了,一定是我算错了。可恶,她不在了,你看,罗斯在演看电视那段。
Monica: No Joey, I think he's just watching TV.
乔伊,我觉得他真的在看电视。
Gary's Radio: We've lost visual contact with the suspect.
嫌犯已失去踪迹。
Gary: Ok, now I've really have to go!
好,我现在非走不可了!
Phoebe: But it's just so unfair that our date has to get cut short just Cause some guy shot at a store clerk.
这真是太不公平了,有人开枪打店员,我们的约会就得中断。
Gary: I know, but it's my job, sweetheart!
亲爱的,我知道,但这是我的工作!
Phoebe: Ok, then maybe I can come too!
好吧,不如我一起去!
Gary's Radio: Suspect has just emerged naked from the sewer.
嫌犯刚从水沟中裸体现身。
Phoebe: All right, you go.
好吧,你去就好。
Gary: Bye-bye.
再见。
Phoebe: Ok, bye!
好,再见!
Phoebe: Oh God!
天啊!
Monica: What?
怎么了?
Phoebe: Oh I just miss him so much!
我好想念他!
Monica: Wow! For just a week you guys are really close, huh?
才一个星期就这么亲密了?
Phoebe: Yeah, it's weird. I can't help it though he's so sweet, he's like this, this little puppy dog, you know? But like a really tough one who, shoots bad guys.
是啊,说来很奇怪。可是我没办法,他真的很体贴。像是小狗狗,却很强悍,还会开枪打坏人。
Phoebe: Ohh, I just love the beginning parts of relationships, you know? ! You just like can't keep your hands off each other and
我最喜欢刚开始恋爱的感觉,彼此难分难舍……
Monica: I know, it is the best.
我知道,热恋是最棒的。
Phoebe: Ohh, God. So-so how long did that last for you and Chandler?
你和钱德的热恋持续了多久?
Monica: What? It's still going on.
什么?我们还在热恋啊。
Phoebe: Come on, seriously! When did it end?
少来,老实说,何时结束的?
Monica: I-I am serious, I mean, we're, we're all over each other all the time.
我是很老实啊,我们一直粘在一起。
Phoebe: Ok, well, you know where you are, better than I do. I was just curious.
好吧,你们的事你最清楚,我只是好奇罢了。
Monica: Why don't you just calm down Phoebe! All right? ! Why don't you just get all your facts before you run around telling everybody that you know you're the only hot couple!
菲比,你别发神经了好不好?请你先去把事实搞清楚,不要逢人便说全天下只有你们在热恋!
Phoebe: God, I woke the beast. Sorry. I was wrong, obviously, I just - I misspoke. It's ok.
天啊,野兽被我吵醒了。显然是我错了,我失言。没事了。
Monica: Oh-hey, it is ok, I mean as long as you know that Chandler and I are also very hot and fiery, I meanjust as hot as you! I mean our flame, whew, it is on fire!
没事了,只要你知道我和钱德,也和你们一样火热缠绵就好!我们的热情……正在燃烧!
Chandler: Hey Monica, here's your broom back.
莫妮卡,扫把还你。
Monica: You are so cute.
你真可爱。
Chandler: Wow, the cute bar keeps getting lower and lower, doesn't it?
她想把我的可爱全吸过去?
Chandler: Oh hey, how'd the interview go?
面试顺不顺利?
Rachel: Ugh, horrible! I did the stupidest, most embarrassing thing!
糟透了,我犯了最蠢最丢人的错误!
Joey: Did you tell the guy you wanted to have sex with his wife and then fall right out of your chair?
你跟考官说要跟他老婆上床,然后又从椅子上跌下来?
Rachel: No!
不是!
Joey: Did you get drunk on the way over there?
你在面试之前喝醉了?
Rachel: No.
不是。
Joey: Well that explains why you didn't do the other stuff.
难怪你没说要跟他老婆上床。
Chandler: So what happened?
那是怎么了?
Rachel: Oh, it was horrible! And-and the interview part went so well, you know? I even made him laugh.
真是糟糕透顶,原本面试都很顺利,我还把大家逗笑了。
Rachel: He said something about a boat and I was like, "Well, yeah! If-if you've got enough life jackets!"
考官说到什么船的事,我答腔说“只要救生衣够多就行”。
Rachel: Trust me, it was actually, it was very funny. Anyway, so, we were saying goodbye and ugh!
相信我,当时真的很逗。反正到了最后说再见……
Joey: What happened?
怎么了?
Rachel: All right, we were shaking hands and he kind of leaned toward me...You know maybe he was going to open the door, but I totally missread him and I uhhh...
我们当时正要握手,他缓缓朝我靠过来……他也许是要帮我开门,但是我完全误会了,所以我就……
Joey: You kissed him? !
你亲了上去?
Rachel: I-I didn't know what else to do!
我又没有别的办法。
Chandler: Well you coulda tried, not kissing him.
你可以试着别去亲他。
Rachel:Thanks, Chandler.
钱德,真是多谢你。
Monica: Hey Rach, a guy from Ralph Lauren called, you got a second interview!
瑞秋,罗夫·罗兰的人来电,要你去第二关面试!
Rachel: Monica, that's not funny.
莫妮卡,这并不好笑。
Monica: Oh, ok. Umm, A guy from Ralph Lauren called. You got a second interview.
那好吧。罗夫罗兰的人来电,要你去第二关面试。
Rachel: Oh my God, Monica, you better be serious.
莫妮卡,你最好认真一点。
Monica: You just told me to be funny!
刚才是你要我搞笑的。
Rachel: Oh my God! I can't, I can't believe it! I got a second interview!
不敢相信我还能去第二关面试!
Monica: Yes!
是啊!
Joey: Yeah I bet that kiss isn't looking like such a mistake now, is it?
我看那一吻没那么糟嘛?
Rachel: What-what, wait a minute, wait a minute, you don't think that's why he wants me back?
慢着……他要我回去面试,不是因为那一吻吧?
Joey: Yeah! No?
是啊……不是?
Monica: A kiss? What're you talking about?
你们在说什么?
Rachel: Aw. I-I accidentally kissed him in the interview, and now he wants me back you know of course, because "Let's bring back the girl who kisses everybody!"
我意外地在面试中亲了考官,他现在还要我回去,“把那逢人便亲的女孩带来”。
Chandler: Come on, Rach.
瑞秋,你别乱想了。
Rachel: Oh my God! What if he thinks I'm the kind of girl that-that would just sleep with him?
天啊,万一他觉得我是那种,随便跟他上床的人怎么办?
Monica: He probably wants you back because you're right for the job.
他要你回去面试,或许是因为你适合那工作。
Rachel: Maybe. I-I don't know- Oh, God, how could I be so stupid? !
或许吧,我不知道……天啊,我怎么会那么蠢?
Joey: Oh, Rachel, look, don't say that, I-I think you just need a hug from Joey. Come on. Come on. She's back! Hot girl's back!
瑞秋,快别那样说了,乔伊给你个抱抱就好。来……她回来了!辣妹回来了!
Rachel: Ohh, well I'm not totally back yet, but thank you.
还不完全是,但是谢谢你。
Joey: No, in Ross's building! She's back! She's back! Ok, wait there, I'll be over in a second. One, two, three, done!
不是说你,是罗斯那栋楼的辣妹,她回来了……等一下,我马上过去。一、二、三……知道了!
Chandler: I gotta check out this hot girl! There she is!
我来看看她有多辣!辣妹在这里!
Joey: Damn it! Did you move? !
可恶,你搬家啦!
Ross: Yes. I lived with you guys for a while and then I found this place. I'm Ross.
是啊,我跟你们住了一阵子,然后搬到了这里。我是罗斯。
The Old Man: Yes?
有什么事?
Joey: Uhh do you happen to have a hot girl in there?
你家里有住辣妹吗?
The Old Man: No. I'm all alone.
没有,我一个人住
Joey: Yeah. Sorry about that. Oh, hey little girl. Uhh, is-is your mommy, or sister, or babysitter by any chance a hot girl?
是啊,我很遗憾。小女孩,你好,你妈妈、姐姐或是保姆,有没有谁正好是辣妹?
The Little Girl: Daddy!
爹地!
Joey: Uh later!
下次再聊!
Joey: Oh man! Hot girl! Hot girl!
真要命!辣妹!辣妹……
Mr. Zelner: Hi Rachel!
嗨,瑞秋!
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Mr. Zelner: Come on in.
请进。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Mr. Zelner: It's really nice to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你。
Rachel: Thank you.
谢谢。
Mr. Zelner: Oh Rachel, uhh...
瑞秋……
Rachel: What?
什么?
Mr. Zelner: Just ah...
就是……
Rachel: Excuse me?
你说什么?
Mr. Zelner: Here let me...
我来帮你……
Rachel: Wh-whoa! All right, ok, I see, I see, I see what's going on here! Now listen, look, look, I am sorryif I have given you the wrong impression, but I am not some hussy who will just sleep around to get ahead!
好,我知道是怎么回事了!听着,抱歉让你误会了,但我不是那种随便的女孩,为了工作就能出卖肉体。
Rachel: Now even-, hey-hey-hey, even though I kissed you, that, that does not give you the right to demand sex from me. I do not want, this job that bad. Good day, sir.
听我说!……虽然我亲过你,你也没有权利要我跟你上床。这份工作我也没有那么想要,再会。
Rachel: You're going in there to see Mr. Zelner, I hope you're ready to put out.
进去见则纳先生,可得准备好卖弄风骚。
Woman Waiting: I am.
我会的。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
handshake ['hændʃeik]

想一想再看

n. 握手

 
wrist [rist]

想一想再看

n. 手腕,护腕

联想记忆
director [di'rektə, dai'rektə]

想一想再看

n. 董事,经理,主管,指导者,导演

 
collection [kə'lekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 收集,收取,聚集,收藏品,募捐

联想记忆
counted [kaunt]

想一想再看

vt. 计算;认为 vi. 计数;有价值 n. 计数;计

 
flirt [flə:t]

想一想再看

n. 卖弄风骚的人,调情的人 vi. 掠过,轻率对待,调

 
squeeze [skwi:z]

想一想再看

v. 压榨,挤压,塞进
n. 压榨,勒索,榨取

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
flame [fleim]

想一想再看

n. 火焰,热情
v. 燃烧,面红,爆发

 
impression [im'preʃən]

想一想再看

n. 印象,效果

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。