手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第五季 > 正文

老友记 第5季:第19集 调情逊手(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Ross: Hey Pheebs! How's that uh, vegetarian pizza working out for ya? Huh? You and those vegetables have a real uh thing going on, huh?

菲比,那个素食披萨…… 你吃得还习惯吗?你和那些蔬菜,还真是有两下子,是吧?
Phoebe: Why are you being weird?
你干嘛怪里怪气的?
Ross: Do you like it?
你喜不喜欢?
Phoebe: No, that would be, "Why are you being cute?"
不喜欢,否则我就会问“你干嘛这么可爱”了。
Ross: Ok, I'm working on my flirting.
好吧,我在练习打情骂俏。
Phoebe: Ohh! I did not get that.
哦,我没看出来。
Chandler: So uh Monica, do you, do you like the Law & Order?
莫妮卡,你喜欢看“法律与秩序”吗?
Monica: Yeah, it's good.
喜欢,很好看。
Chandler: See, I'm finding out all this stuff about you today, like you like the Law & Order and you flirted with every guy in the Tri-State area!
我发现了你一些新的事情。好比你爱看“法律与秩序”,还有你到处跟人打情骂俏!
Monica: Chandler! Ok, let me get this straight, it's ok for you to flirt, but not for me.
好,我问你,你可以打情骂俏,我却不行。
Chandler: Oh, I'm so glad we cleared that up. Look, I'm sorry, but some things are different for men and for women.
真高兴我们把话说清楚了。抱歉,但男女有些事是不一样的。
Monica: All right. Go on, teach me something about men and women.
继续,教教我一些男女的差别。
Chandler: Ok, I've already taught you so much already, but whatever. See when you flirt with a guy, you think, "I'm just flirting, no big deal."
好,虽然我已经教过你很多了。你跟男人打情骂俏的时候,你觉得没什么。
Chandler: But the guy is thinking, "Finally! Somebody who wants to sleep with me!"
但对方会觉得,他终于找到人上床了。
Monica: No way!
不可能!
Chandler: It's true.
这是真的。
Monica: Well that's pathetic!
真可悲!
Chandler: Again true.
这也是真的。
Monica: And this goes for all guys?
男人都这样吗?
Chandler: All guys that are awake. Then we go to sleep and all guys from the other end of the world wake upand behave the exact same way.
醒着的男人都适用。等我们上床睡觉后,世界另一边的男人起床,继续做一模一样的事。
Joey: All right, it's another commercial; I still haven't told her!
好,又进广告了,我还是没跟她说!
Ross: Joey! This is like the last commercial. What- You got like ten minutes left!
乔伊,这是最后一段广告,你只剩十分钟了!
Joey: I know, I know! What am I gonna do? Ooh!
我知道……你要我怎么办?噢!
Monica: No! You are not gonna run out and leave her here!
不许你逃跑,留她在这里!
Joey: Yeah, all right. Ooh!
对,好啦。噢!
Grandma Tribbiani: Joey!
乔伊?
Chandler: Uh, Joey is gonna be right back. Right back! Meanwhile, let's-let's-let's talk about you. So, you're old and small.
乔伊马上回来!马上回来?我们顺便来聊聊你吧,你年纪大,个子小。
Phoebe: Did you find it?
找到没?
Rachel: The earring? No. But look, I found my sunglasses under the couch! I've been looking for these since like last summer.
耳环是没有,但我在沙发底下找到我的太阳眼镜。我从去年夏天找到现在。
Phoebe: Ok, those are my sunglasses, you borrowed them from me.
那是我借给你的太阳眼镜。
Rachel: Ok, calm down, here they are.
好,别激动,还你就是了。
Monica: Phoebe!
菲比!
Phoebe: What we do? !
我们要怎么办?
Rachel: I don't know, I don't know.
我不知道……
Phoebe: All right well, we're just gonna have to tell Monica, that's all.
我们只好老实跟莫妮卡说了。
Rachel: Oh gosh, she's gonna kill me.
老天,她一定会杀了我。
Phoebe: I suppose I could tell her it was just all my fault.
我可以跟她说是我弄掉的。
Rachel: Ohh that'd be great!
那就太好了!
Phoebe: Mon, can I talk to you for a sec?
莫妮卡,我有话要跟你说。
Monica: Yeah, what is it?
好,什么事?
Phoebe: Umm, I lost one of your earrings. I'm sorry! I am so, so sorry!
我弄丢了你一支耳环。对不起,我真的很抱歉!
Monica: Wow! All right, well, I mean, what can you do? If you lost it, you lost it.
好吧,都弄丢了还能怎样。
Phoebe: I will replace it, I promise. I feel so terrible.
我保证会赔你一副新的,我真的很愧疚。
Monica: All right, sweetie that's fine. You didn't do it on purpose.
没关系,你又不是故意的。
Phoebe: No.
不。
Monica: Look at you! Come here! Better?
瞧你难过的,来,好点了没?
Phoebe: Yeah! You're the best!
有啊,你最棒了。
Rachel: Ok, wait a minute. Wait a minute, I-I-I, I can't do this. Listen, honey, this is, it's not Phoebe's fault. She lent me the earrings, I lost it. I'm so sorry. Honey, I feel terrible too.
好,等一等。我不能这样,其实不是菲比弄丢的,她把你的耳环借我,是我弄丢的,我真的很抱歉。亲爱的,我也觉得好愧疚。
Monica: That is exactly why I do not lend you stuff! ! Ok? !
所以我才不借给你东西!
Monica: I mean, first it's my jewelry! And if it's not my jewelry, it's-it's my blue sweater! And if it's not my blue sweater, it's my sunglasses!
先是我的首饰。不是首饰,就是我的蓝色毛衣。不是蓝色毛衣,就是我的太阳眼镜!
Rachel: Your sunglasses? !
你的太阳眼镜?
Monica: Yes!
对!
Phoebe: Oh, right!
对耶!
Caitlin: Pizza!
披萨外送!
Ross: Oh, mine! Mine! Mine! Ok, here goes. Prepare yourselves for some Class A flirting.
我的……!好,要开始了,准备见识一流的打情骂俏。
Chandler: Ok, hold on. Ok.
等等……准备好了。
Rachel: Honey, you have nothing to prove. And if you really like this girl, I don't think flirting is the right thing to...
你不用证明什么。若你真的喜欢这个女孩,我不觉得打情骂俏是好办法……
Ross: You'll see. Ok. Oh, what's-what's her name?
等着看,好吧。她叫什么名字?
All: Caitlin!
凯特琳!
Ross: Hey! Oh, we-we can't keep eating like this.
这样吃下去也不是办法。
Caitlin: Huh, it's uh, $12.50.
12.5美元。
Ross: Ok, um, so, do you make the pizzas in one of those uh, wood-burning ovens?
好,你们做披萨是用烧木头的炉子吗?
Caitlin: No, actually umm, I think that they're umm, gas.
不是,其实是瓦斯炉。
Ross: Gas? Wow! Intense.
瓦斯炉?真带劲。
Chandler: If this is the way all the Gellers flirt, we don't have a problem.
如果盖勒家的人都这样打情骂俏的话,我们就没有问题了。
Ross: Hey, uh, you know that smell gas has?
你知道瓦斯的味道吗?
Caitlin: Yeah.
知道。
Ross: They put that in.
那是加进去的。
Caitlin: What? !
什么?
Ross: The gas is odorless, but they add the smell so you know when there's a leak.
瓦斯其实是无色无味,加上味道是为了让人在瓦斯漏气时能闻得出来。
Caitlin: Well ok!
好吧!
Ross: A lot of other gas smells...
很多气体都有味道……
Chandler: Oh the humanity.
还有没有人性啊。
Ross: Meth-methane smells...
甲烷有味道……
Caitlin: You know what, umm, actually I, I really, I should go.
不好意思,我真的得走了。
Ross: Oh but I-I-I haven't paid you yet!
我还没付钱呢!
Caitlin: You know what? That's ok, you guys've ordered so many that this one is on me!
没关系,你们点了那么多,这一个算我请的!
Ross: Was I talking to her about gas?
我是不是跟她说到瓦斯的事?
Chandler: More so than anything else.
除了这个没别的了。
Phoebe: I-I-I found it interesting.
我觉得很有意思。
Rachel: I'm sorry.
我很遗憾。
Ross: Look, no-no, hey, hey, can you believe, don't worry about it! In nine years, she and I will be right there.
不用……别担心。九年之后,我和她就能在一起了。
Rachel: Ok, well, I'm gonna clear out some of these boxes.
好,我去清掉这些披萨盒。
Phoebe: Ross?
罗斯?
Ross: Yeah?
怎么了?
Phoebe: What else do they add smell too?
还有哪些气体会加味道?
Rachel: Hey! Hey! Hi! Hey-hey-hey, I'm Rachel! From upstairs? People with all the pizza?
我是瑞秋!住楼上的,叫一堆披萨的那家。
Caitlin: Oh, is there a problem?
披萨有问题吗?
Rachel: No. no, no. Every thing's- they're fine. Great pizza. But it's uh, actually umm my friend Ross. He uh, he just gets really nervous when he's flirting.
不是……披萨很好吃。其实是我朋友罗斯的事,他只要打情骂俏就会紧张。
Caitlin: Oh my God! That was flirting? !
天啊,他是在打情骂俏?
Rachel: Yeah.
没错。
Caitlin: Wow!
哇哦!
Rachel: I know, I know, but uh just, I'm telling you, once, once you get past that part, that where it-it just feels like you wanna die, uh he's-he's really a good person.
我知道你的感觉……不过一旦过了那个阶段,那个让你想要自杀的阶段,你就会发现他是个大好人。
Caitlin: The guy with the gas? !
开口闭口都是瓦斯的那个人?
Rachel: Yeah. I'm-I'm telling you he's really sweet and he's really funny and he's just ugh, just got a goodheart.
我要告诉你他真的很体贴风趣,还有一副好心肠。
Caitlin: You know, actually, I did think that he was cute and then he started talking.
其实我觉得他蛮可爱的,可是一开始说话就……
Rachel: See, there-there you go. And, besides, I- you know, I think he really likes you.
这就对了……而且我觉得他很喜欢你。
Caitlin: Really? !
真的吗?
Rachel: Well you know, we have 7 people and like 10 pizzas, what do you think?
我们七个人,却叫了十个披萨,这还不够明显吗?
Caitlin: I- you should- I thought Joey was there.
我以为是因为乔伊很能吃。
Rachel: Yeah... no... but just I'm telling you he's worth a shot.
罗斯值得你去试试看。
Caitlin: Well, if he's so great why don't you go out with him?
如果他那么棒,你怎么不去跟他约会?
Rachel: Hmm. Well, you know, at some point, uh, you and I may need to have a longer conversation.
你知道吗?对于这一点,我们可能需要好好聊一聊。
Rachel: Hey Ross? Umm, I just ran into Caitlin in the hallway and-and uh, you must be getting better at thisflirting stuff than I thought.
罗斯?我刚才在走廊遇到凯特琳,你打情骂俏的技巧,肯定比我想像中更高明。
Ross: What do you mean?
什么意思?
Rachel: Well, I don't get it, but she wanted me to give you her phone number.
虽然我搞不懂,但她要我转交她的电话给你。
Ross: And she just gave you this?
她自己给你的?
Rachel: Yeah!
是啊。
Ross: Rach, thanks, but uh, I don't need you doing me any favors.
瑞秋,谢了,但我不需要你帮忙。
Rachel: I-I-I didn't! I didn't! She thought you were cute.
我没帮忙啊,是她觉得你可爱。
Ross: Well that I can believe.
这点我倒是相信。
Rachel: Yeah!
对!
Joey: Hey! Is the show still on?
还在演吗?
Chandler: Almost over man.
快要演完了。
Joey: Hey Nonnie. Oh! Oh! Is that the Pope? !
嘿,纳妮。那是教皇吗?
Chandler: Why am I looking?
我干嘛要看?
Joey: Oh, Nonnie, here I am, look, this's my big scene!
来了,我的主戏上场!
Joey: All right back off! I got a gun! I'm not afraid to use it!
快退后!我有枪喔!用起来可不会手软!
Grandma Tribbiani: Oh Joey!
是乔伊!
Joey: That's right, Nonnie!
没错,纳妮!
Chandler: You couldn't've at least changed your shirt.
你起码也该换一件上衣的。
Joey: Now, I want a suitcase filled with 100,000 dollars. Shoo! Shoo! Shoo! Filled with $100,000 in small bills, and if I don't get it...Shoo! !
我要你在手提箱里,装满十万美元……装满十万美元的小钞。若是我没拿到……
Joey: And if I don't get it, I'm gonna shoot this duck!
若是我没拿到……我就毙了这支鸭子!
Phoebe: Oh no!
不能这样!
Joey: I'm coming out!
我要出去了!
Ross: And she's supposed to buy this? !
她会相信吗?
Grandma Tribbiani: Joey, bravo!
乔伊,你太勇敢了!
Chandler: Ground control to Major Tom! Commencing countdown...engines...on!
地面控制队呼叫总部……倒数开始……动力……全开!
Joey: That's uh, scenes from next week's show. Next week's!
这是下周的片段……下周的!
Phoebe: I am definitely gonna watch that!
我一定要等着看!
Monica: What about these? These look the same?
这一副看起来一样吗?
Phoebe: Definitely!
一模一样!
Monica: Not as each other!
左右一起看!
Phoebe: Oh, then no.
那就不一样了。
Chandler: Hey, you ready?
准备好了吗?
Monica: Yeah.
是的。
Chandler: You look amazing. I'm the luckiest man in the world.
你真美,我是全世界最幸运的男人。
Monica: Ohh, you're about to get a little luckier.
你即将要更幸运了。
Chandler: Let me see the earrings.
耳环让我看看。
Monica: Oh, honey, the earrings...
耳环……
Chandler: They look great! Does your boyfriend have the best taste or what?
好看极了!你男友的品味真是一流吧?
Monica: My boyfriend really does have some great tastes.
我男友的品味真的很棒。
Chandler: Thanks for picking out the earrings man.
多谢你帮忙挑选耳环。
Ross: Hm-mmm.
嗯哼。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
flirt [flə:t]

想一想再看

n. 卖弄风骚的人,调情的人 vi. 掠过,轻率对待,调

 
jewelry ['dʒu:əlri]

想一想再看

n. 珠宝,珠宝类

 
commercial [kə'mə:ʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 商业的
n. 商业广告

联想记忆
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
intense [in'tens]

想一想再看

adj. 强烈的,剧烈的,热烈的

联想记忆
humanity [hju:'mæniti]

想一想再看

n. 人类,人性,人道,慈爱,(复)人文学科

 
hallway ['hɔ:lwei]

想一想再看

n. 门厅;玄关;走廊

 
leak [li:k]

想一想再看

n. 漏洞
v. 漏,渗

 
earring ['iəriŋ]

想一想再看

n. 耳环,耳饰

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。