Monica: Hey new guy! I said, does anybody have a problem with that? !
嘿,新来的!我说,有没有人对此有意见?!
Joey: No ma'am.
没有,夫人。
The Waiter: Hey! He has a name, it's Dragon. Do you wanna know your name? Check your hat. We did the hat right?
嘿!他有名字,他叫“龙”知道你的名字么?看看你的帽子吧我们写在上面了,是吧?
Monica: What the hell just happened? !
刚刚那是怎么回事?
Joey: I am so-so-so sorry. I was gonna do it! Really!
太对不起了。我本来打算按计划进行的!真的!
But then, I was standing there with 327 dollars in one hand and 238 dollars in the other hand, and I was thinking,
但当我这个手拿着327块,另一只手拿着238块站在那的时候我想,
"Wow! It's been a long time since I had...327+238 dollars!"
"喔!我好久没拿过~~~(心算中...) 327 + 238块了!"
Monica: Joey, we had a deal. That-that's why you're here! I've got to fire you!
我们说好的 我用你就是为了开除你Joey,我们有协议的。所以你才会在这!我得解雇你的!
Joey: And I gotta pay rent! Look, how, how about this? You don't fire me, instead I stay here, I gain their trust,
可我要付房租!你看,不如这样?你别解雇我,而是我留在这,取得他们的信任,
and then they'll start listening to all the nice things I've been saying about you.
然后他们就会相信我讲你的好话。
Monica: What kinda things you've been saying?
哦,你跟他们说了我什么好话?
Joey: Well nothing yet, they really hate you and I wanna fit in.
目前为止没有。他们还很恨你,而我正要融入他们中去。
Phoebe: Happy, happy Chanukah, Chandler and Monica. Merry merry...
钱德、莫妮卡,光明节(犹太人的节日)快乐,圣诞,光明节快乐,钱德勒和莫妮卡。非常开心......
Chandler: Oh, you know, you know what Pheebs?
菲比,你知道吗?
Phoebe: What?
什么?
Chandler: I'm not Jewish, so...
我不是犹太人,所以......
Phoebe: So! Ross doesn't really decorate his tree with floss, but you don't hear him complaining do you? God!
那又怎么了!罗斯也没有用绒毛装饰他的圣诞树,他有没有跟你抱怨过?天!
Chandler: Bad dream?
做恶梦啦?
Ross: I wasn't sleeping.
我根本没睡着。
Chandler: Oh yeah, then uh, what was Phoebe's song about?
哦是么?那么菲比唱什么来着?
Ross: The one with the cat. I gotta go, I've got another date.
关于小猫什么的。我得走了,赴另外一个约会。
Phoebe: Oh, so did you pick one yet?
你决定要挑哪一个了吗?
Ross: No, it turns out that the one from uptown was making a joke. But it was a different joke than I thought- it wasn't that funny. So I'm still torn.
没有,现在反而城里的那个女孩开始讲笑话但是我根本不懂她的笑话。一点也不好玩。我还是两头跑。
Phoebe: Well look, you know you don't really like the one from uptown and you're too exhausted from dating the one up in Poughkeepsie,
你看,你根本不喜欢城里的那个女孩而且你也为跟住在Poughkeepsie的女孩约会而疲惫不堪,
so I say you just end them both. Ok? You take a train up to Poughkeepsie and you break up with her,
所以跟他们两个都分手。怎么样?你搭上去Poughkeepsie的火车跟那个女孩分手
and on your way back you break up with uptown. And then by the time you get home tonight, you're done!
然后回来的路上跟城里的那个姑娘也分手。然后你就可以回家了,搞定!
Ross: You know what, you're right. Thank you.
你说得对,谢谢。
Phoebe: Umm, well I had a similar problem when I lived in Prague.
我在布拉格也碰过这种问题。
Chandler: Prague?
布拉格?
Phoebe: So much you don't know.
我的事你不知道的可多了。
Rachel: Chandler! Patrick just uh, ended things with me. Did you or did you not tell him that I was looking for a serious relationship?
钱德勒!帕提克刚跟我分手了。你后来有没有跟他说我想要的是一段正式的交往?
Chandler: I did! I absolutely did!
我说了!当然说了!
Rachel: You idiot! !
你这个白痴!
Chandler: I'm sure you're right, but why?
我知道你说得对,但是,为什么?
Rachel: You don't tell a guy that you're looking for a serious relationship! You don't tell the guy that! Now you scared him away!
你不该告诉他我想要正式的交往的!你不该告诉他的!你看,把他给吓跑了!
Chandler: Oh, man. I'm sorry, I'm so-so sorry.
噢,伙计,我非常遗憾,我非常非常遗憾。
Rachel: You know, you should never be allowed to talk to people!
你应该为你的失言被下禁言令!
Chandler: I know! I know!
我知道!
Rachel: Oh! See just I'm- now I'm right back where I started! Aww, this sucks! Being alone, sucks!
噢!我又回到了起点!啊,真烂!孤独一个人,烂!
Chandler: Well, you know, you're-you're gonna meet somebody! You're a great catch!
呃,你知道,你总会遇上其他人的!你是个好对象!
You know when I was telling all those guys about you, I didn't have to lie once.
你知道么,我跟那些男的谈起你的时候,我根本无需美化你。
Rachel: Really?
真的吗?
Chandler: Yeah! You graduated magna cum laude, right?
是呀!你毕业成绩优异,是吧?
Rachel: No.
不是。
Chandler: Uh, doesn't matter. Hey, you know what, I got two tickets to tonight's the Rangers game, you wanna come with me?
噢,别管这个了。嘿你看,我有两张今晚“游骑兵”队比赛的球票,你想跟我一起去么?
Rachel: Cute guys in little shorts? Sure.
穿短裤的小伙子?好啊。
Chandler: Well, actually it's a hockey team, so it's angry Canadians with no teeth.
这是曲棍球比赛,所以只有“愤怒无齿的加拿大人”(曲棍球队名)
Rachel: Well that sounds fun too. Thank you.
好像挺好玩的,谢谢。
Chandler: Ok. Have you ever been with a woman?
你以前有没有跟女人交往过?
Rachel: What? ! Chandler, what is the matter with you? !
什么?!钱德勒,你到底怎么了?!
Chandler: So there is no good time to ask that question.
我就知道问这个问题的时机不对。
The Conductor: The next station is Poughkeepsie. Poughkeepsie!
下一站是Poughkeepsie. Poughkeepsie!
The Woman From Poughkeepsie: Ross? Ross! Wake up! Ross! Ross! Ross! ! Ross! !! Ross! !! !
罗斯?罗斯?醒醒罗斯?罗斯!醒醒!罗斯!罗斯!罗斯!!罗斯!!!罗斯!!!!
Monica: I need more swordfish. Can you get me some more swordfish?
我还要些旗鱼。你能帮我拿些旗鱼么?
Kitchen Worker: I don't speak English.
我不说英语。
Monica: You did a minute ago!
你刚讲的就是英文。
Kitchen Worker: Well, I don't know what to tell ya!
我只是不知道跟你说什么而已!
Monica: Fine!
好吧!
Monica: Ok! Very funny! Somebody let me out please? ! Come on, I'm-I'm cold! And covered in marinara sauce! Come on! Let me out!
好了!够了!谁来开下门?!快点,我很冷!现在又被泼了一身杂菜酱!快点让我出去!
The Waiter: You found that handle, did ya?
你终于找到了把手,是么?
Monica: That's not funny.
不好笑。
The Waiter: Well that's not true.
谁说不好笑。
Monica: I'm a good person. And I'm a good chef, and I don't deserve to have marinara sauce all over me!
我是个好人。而且我也是个好厨师,我本不该被杂菜酱泼了全身的!!
You know what, if you want me to quit this bad, then all of you just...
你知道么,如果你们想我辞职,你们只要......
Joey: Hey! Chef Geller! Yeah that little speech you made the other day? Well I got a problem with it!
嘿,吉勒主厨!你还记得你那天的演讲么?我不同意!
Monica: You do?
是吗?
Joey: You bet I do! I just ah, wasn't listening then, that's all.
当然!我只是根本没在听,就是这样。
Monica: Well, if you want a problem? I'll give you a problem!
如果你想提出不同的意见,那我就让你头疼不已!
Joey: What are you gonna do? You're gonna fire me?
你想怎样?开除我?
Monica: You bet your ass I'm gonna fire you! Now get out of my kitchen! Get out! !
你这蠢蛋,我正要解雇你!滚出我的厨房,滚出去!
All right! Anybody else got a problem? How about you Chuckles? You think this is funny now?
好了!谁还有意见?你呢,"偷笑先生"?你现在还觉得可笑么?
The Waiter: No.
不。
Monica: How about if I dance around all covered in sauce? Huh? You think it's funny now?
那么我一身杂菜酱来跳舞?呣?现在可笑么?
The Waiter: No, it's really good.
不,那很好。
Monica: Good! Now take those salads to table 4, And you! Get the swordfish! And you! Get a haircut!
这还差不多!你,把这些色拉拿给4号台,你!去拿旗鱼!还有你!去理个发,先!
The Conductor: Last stop, Montreal. This stop is Montreal.
终点站Montreal(加拿大境内). Montreal到站了。
Ross: What?
什么?
Woman On Train: I made a bet with myself that you have beautiful eyes. Now that I see them, I win.
我跟自己打赌你的眼睛肯定佷漂亮,现在我看到了,我赢了。
Ross: What?
什么?
Woman On Train: We're at my stop. But would you like to have coffee?
我们到站了。想一起喝杯咖啡么?
Ross: Are we really in Montreal? !
我们真的在蒙特利尔吗?
Woman On Train: Yes we are. So, coffee?
是的,想不想喝咖啡?
Ross: Coffee sounds great. Wait, so, so you live in Montreal?
好主意。等等,你住在蒙特利尔?
Woman On Train: Oh, no. But it's just a two hour ferry ride to Nova Scotia.
噢,不是。但是离Nova Scotia有两个钟头的船程。
Joey: Well I guess I should've thought about my wife and kids before I talked back to chef Geller!
在我顶嘴之前 真该想想家中妻儿噢,我想刚才我对主厨Geller说话之前,应当想想我的妻子和孩子的。
Monica: Thanks.
谢了
Joey: Yep! Looks like it's gonna be a leeeeean Christmas at the Dragon house this year.
没事!看来今年我们全家只能过个艰苦的圣诞节了。
Monica: Enough!
够了!
Joey: Lean-lean-lean!
冷飕飕啊!
Phoebe: So, umm, this is a, a very special holiday song that I wrote for some very important people to me.
接下来是我为几位好朋友写的圣诞歌。
Went to the store Sat on Santa's lap, Asked him to bring my friends All kinds of crap,
我去店里坐在圣诞老公公膝头要他送堆礼物给我朋友。
Said all you need is To write them a song.
他说你只需要帮他们写首歌。
Now you haven't heard it yet So don't try to sing along,
这首歌你们没听过别想跟着我唱。
No, don't sing along, Monica, Monica Have a happy Hannukah
不要跟我唱,莫妮卡,光明节快乐。
Saw Santa Claus
我看到圣诞老公公。
He said hello to Ross, And please tell Joey
他要我跟罗斯说你好,请告诉乔伊。
Christmas will be snowy
圣诞节将瑞雪纷飞
And Rachel and Chandler
还有瑞秋和钱德
Happy holidays, everybody!
祝各位佳节快乐!