嘿!
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: Hey! How did it go with Elizabeth?
你跟伊丽莎白谈得怎样?
Ross: Huh? Oh oh, it was fine. Uh, it was just a misunderstanding. She didn't want me to go with her. She just wanted to let me know that she's going to Florida for spring vacation.
没事,只是一场误会。她没有要找我去,她只是要告诉我,她要去佛罗里达放春假。
Chandler: Wait a minute, she going for spring vacation or she going for spring break?
等等,她是去放春假,还是去春游?
Ross: What's what's the difference?
有什么差别?
Monica: Well, spring vacation you're doing nice things with your grandparents. Spring break you're doing frat guys.
春假是跟爷爷奶奶共享天伦,春游是跟兄弟会的人上床。
Ross: Hey, you know what? Not all spring breaks are like that.
并非每个人的春游都那样。
Phoebe: What did you do on yours?
你做了什么?
Ross: I went to Egypt with my dad.
我跟我爸去埃及。
Chandler: I can see it now, ‘Look dad, it's the Sphinx!’
我可以想像,“看呐爸爸,是狮身人面像!”
Ross: I think Elizabeth is a little more serious than, ‘Spring break!’ All right? I mean come on, she's taken my class!
伊丽莎白那么正经,不会去“春游”,好吗?她修了我的课!
Monica: And slept with the professor.
还跟教授上床。
Ross: I wanna call her.
我去打给她。
Rachel: Hey! You guys umm, I want you to meet Sebastian.
各位,这是赛巴斯钦。
Sebastian: Hi.
嗨。
Rachel: We just uh, we just met at the newsstand. We both grabbed for the last Field & Stream. What? I read it.
我们刚刚在报摊认识,我们都买了《原野与河流》(著名的狩猎和钓鱼杂志)。怎么了,我一直在看啊。
Sebastian: Can I get you a cup of coffee?
你要咖啡吗?
Rachel: Oh yes! Thank you!
要,谢谢!
Phoebe: Rachel, what the hell is this? !
瑞秋,你这是什么意思?!
Rachel: What?
什么?
Phoebe: You ask us to find you a guy and then you come traipsing in here with a guy of your own? !
你叫我们帮你找人,却自己带了个人来?!
Rachel: You found me a guy?
你们帮我找到人了?
Monica: Yes! We found you a really cute and funny guy from Chandler's work!
对,我们在钱德的公司相中一个可爱风趣的人!
Phoebe: Yeah and I I found you one too, who is not a weirdo.
我也找了一个不是怪胎的人。
Rachel: Well, you know what though you guys? I really appreciate that but I think I'm just gonna take Sebastian to the charity.
你们知道吗?真是谢谢你们,不过我带赛巴斯钦去就好了。
Chandler: Are you sure? ! Because our guy smells incredible!
你确定?我们这个很香喔!
Monica: Uh, would you stop with it that already? !
别再提那个了好吗?!
Sebastian: Here you go.
你的咖啡。
Rachel: Oh, thank you.
谢谢。
Phoebe: So, Sebastian, do you do any volunteer work?
赛巴斯钦,你有在当义工吗?
Sebastian: Uh, no, not really. Why?
没有,怎么了?
Phoebe: No reason, it's just I know a single guy who does care about other people.
没事,我只是认识一个关心别人的单身汉。
Chandler: Are you funny?
你风趣吗?
Sebastian:'Scuse me?
什么?
Rachel: What're you guys doing?
你们在干什么?
Chandler: Are you funny? Tell us a joke!
你风趣吗?讲个笑话来听!
Sebastian: Look, I just wanted to have coffee with Rachel.
我只是想和瑞秋喝杯咖啡。
Phoebe: Yeah. Well, so do a lot of people.
很多人都想。
Sebastian: Actually, I uh, I gotta get going. Give me a call sometime.
说实话我该走了,有空打电话给我。
Rachel: Oh, but you know, you didn't give me your phone number.
但是……你没给我电话号码。
Sebastian: Ok! See you later!
好,那就改天见!
Chandler: Turns out he is kinda funny.
原来他蛮风趣的。
Rachel: I cannot believe you guys! He was really nice and he just left because of you!
你们太过份了!他人很好,却被你们赶走了!
Chandler: Yeah, but Sebastian? What is that? A cat's name?
赛巴斯钦耶?那是猫的名字吗?
Phoebe: Yeah, you know what I noticed Rachel? He scares easy. You know, Is that the kind of guy you wanna take to a ball? "Hey Sebastian, would you like to dance?" "Uhh, ok I gotta go!"
你知道我发现什么?他很容易被吓到。你想带这种人参加舞会吗?“赛巴斯钦,要不要跳舞?”“好,我得走了!”
Monica: All right guys stop it. Rachel, we're very sorry that is a very insensitive thing for us to do.
别再说了。瑞秋,对不起,我们太过份了。
Monica: And, you know what? Let us make it up to you, we have two really great guys for you.
这样吧,让我们补偿你,我们有两个好男人让你挑。
Phoebe: Yeah! What've you got to lose? You know you might even end up with someone really special if you pick my guy.
对啊,你有什么损失?搞不好会认识让你心动的人,如果你选我这边的话。
Rachel: All right.
好吧。
Chandler: Ok, so you will meet our guys?
你愿意见我们找的人?
Rachel: Yes, I'll meet 'em.
我愿意。
Chandler: Ok now it doesn't matter which one you choose, you know?
你要选谁都行。
Chandler: It's completely up to you. Our guy is perfect, or you can go out with the guy that Phoebe deemed not good enough to go out with herself.
由你自己决定。我们这个很完美,或者你也可以选那个菲比自己看不上眼的人。
Joey: Phoebe! There you are! Ok, you broke my fridge; ,you owe me 400 bucks!
菲比,你在这里!你弄坏我的冰箱,欠我4百!
Phoebe: Ok, sure!
好吧。
Joey: Really? !
真的?
Phoebe: Ooh, technically you owe me $600 for sending out happy thoughts on your last ten auditions.
技术上来说你欠我6百,作为我给你前十次试镜出点子的报酬。
Joey: Call it even?
那就扯平了?
Phoebe: Ok.
好吧。
Chandler: Well there you are! So what did Elizabeth say?
回来了,伊丽莎白怎么说?
Ross: Well, it turns out that she is going to Daytona for spring break woohoo. That means, that means wet T shirt contests, guys doing shots off girl's bodies, waking up next to people you don't even know...
她真的是要去德通纳春游,也就是有湿T恤美女选拔赛,男生朝女生身上扔水球,在陌生人身边醒来……
Joey: Man, she is gonna have a great time! Is is she staying at the Hotel Corona?
她会玩得很爽!她要住可乐娜饭店吗?
Chandler: You know the hotels?
你熟悉那里的饭店?
Joey: Sure! I was there! Spring Break '81! Woohoo!
当然,我参加过81年春游!
Monica: In 1981 you were 13!
81年你才13岁!
Joey: So what? I drove down, sold T shirts, had a blast. And you know who knows how to party? Drunk college chicks.
那又怎样?我开车去卖T恤,玩得好开心。你们知道谁最会疯?酒醉的大学女生。
Ross: Ok, she can't go.
好,她不准去。
Phoebe: Ross, you can't tell her not to go. You just started dating.
罗斯,你不能叫她不要去,你们才交往没多久。
Ross: Then what am I supposed to do?
那我该怎么办?
Phoebe: Nothing, you just have to be cool with it.
不怎么办,你只能接受。
Ross: Well what if she goes down and and sleeps with a bunch of guys?
要是她跑去跟一堆人上床呢?
Chandler: Well, maybe you don't marry this one.
那这次你就别娶她。
Rachel: I'm sorry, this is very serious. It is. And you know what, Ross? Here, you like her, she likes you, everything's gonna be fine.
对不起,这是很严肃的事。你知道吗?你喜欢她,她也喜欢你,不会有事的。
Ross: You're right. I'm probably just overreacting. So if she is staying at this party hotel on the beach with a huge pool and free drinks with every meal.
你说得对,我反应过度了。她要住在滨海饭店,有大游泳池,每顿都有免费的饮料。
Joey: Well, if she's got enough money for that, she can certainly pay for the fridge she broke.
她既然这么有钱,一定能赔偿她弄坏的冰箱。
Ross: I'm so glad you're going on this trip!
你能去旅行真是好事。
Elizabeth: Yeah! I've been working so hard this semester. I really need to go crazy you know, blow off some steam.
就是啊,我这学期那么用功。很需要疯狂一下,缓解压力。
Ross: Sure. Sure. Look I don't, I don't know if your plans are finalized yet, but umm, hey I I know another great way to blow off steam.
当然。我不知道你的计划定了没,还有一个办法可以缓解压力。
Elizabeth: What?
什么办法?
Ross: Are you into crafts at all?
你喜欢做手工艺吗?
Elizabeth: Ross, are you ok?
罗斯,你还好吗?
Ross: Well, yeah, of cour of course I'm ok. What? I'm just being uh supportive. Supportive of you and this whole trip, and what what is uh, what's this?
我当然很好,我只是在表示支持,支持你和这次旅行,还有这是什么?
Elizabeth: It's a bathing suit?
那是泳衣。
Ross: To wear in front of people?
你要穿它去见人?
Elizabeth: Is that supportive?
这样叫支持吗?
Ross: Is this? !
这样是吗?
Monica: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: Good good good good.
太好了。
Monica: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Monica: We're really glad you decided to meet our guy.
很高兴你答应见我们找的人。
Rachel: Oh…
噢……
Monica: You're gonna like him so much. So umm, when do you wanna meet him?
你一定会很喜欢他。你要什么时候见他?
Rachel: I don't know. I know that I don't work late tomorrow night.
不晓得。我知道我明天不用加班。
Chandler: Tomorrow night is good. Tomorrow night is good, but uh, you know what? Why put off something till tomorrow that you can do right now? Eldad come here!
明晚不错。明晚不错。不过现在能做的事,为什么要拖到明天?艾达,过来。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Monica: Eldad, this is Rachel.
艾达,这位是瑞秋。
Eldad: How are you?
你好吗?
Rachel: Well well a little blindsided but you know good.
有点措手不及,不过我很好。
Chandler: Eldad, sit down. Move over! Move over now! There you go! There you are!
艾达,坐……你坐过去!这就对了!
Monica: Ok! Ok! We can take a hint! What're you doing here? !
好,我们知道了!你来干什么?!
Phoebe: This is Patrick.
这位是派屈克。
Patrick: Hi.
嘿!
Chandler: Hi. Ok, you're too late ok? Because she's already with our guy.
嘿。你来晚了。她跟我们那个在一起了。
Phoebe: Oh my God, you're right! I am too late, they're sitting on the couch and talking! Rachel?
天哪,我是来晚了!他们正坐在沙发上聊天!瑞秋,怎样?
Rachel: Yeah?
什么?
Phoebe: This is Patrick.
这是派屈克。
Rachel: Oh, hi.
噢,你好。
Patrick: Hi.
嗨。
Phoebe: Yeah, this is the guy I was telling you about.
他就是我说的那个人。
Rachel: Yeah.
是啊。
Phoebe: Yeah. And believe me, this suit does not do justice to what's underneath it.
相信我,这套西装太委屈底下的身材了。
Rachel: Oh ok, but Pheebs?
好,但是菲比。
Phoebe: Yeah?
怎样?
Rachel: I'm just sort of in the middle of something.
我现在有点事。
Phoebe: Oh! Ok! Yeah, that's ok. Have a seat.
好,没关系,你坐。
Monica: You can't do that!
你不能这样!
Eldad: Maybe I should go.
我走好了。
Monica: Sit down! We're winning!
坐下,我们占上风!
Rachel: Ok, you know what? Maybe I should go!
也许我才应该走。
All: No no no no! Have a seat! You have a seat!
不要!!坐下!!
Monica: Rachel! Rachel! You haven't touched Eldad's hair!
瑞秋,你还没摸过艾达的头发!
Chandler: It is the softest hair! Touch it!
超柔顺的,你摸摸看。
Rachel: Oh! Yeah, I'm good.
不必了。
Phoebe: Rachel? Patrick is really rich. Give her some money.
瑞秋,派屈克很有钱。拿钱给她。
Patrick: You know what Phoebe? This isn't really worth the free massage.
这个免费按摩的代价太高了。
Monica: That's right Patrick, byebye!
没错,派屈克,再见!
Chandler: Eldad is much more cooperative! And he can dance! You dance for Rachel!
艾达配合多了,而且很会跳舞!你跳舞给瑞秋看!
Rachel: No no no! Don't dance for me please. Don't dance. What is the matter with you guys?
不,拜托不要。你们是怎么搞的?
Phoebe: Yeah, ok, let's talk it out.
没错,大家来说清楚。
Rachel: I...Am I the only one that this is embarrassing for?
我……只有我觉得尴尬吗?
Eldad: I'm a little embarrassed.
我也有点尴尬。
Rachel: I'll tell you who should be embarrassed! It's you guys! Come on! This is ridiculous! Thank you very much, but I do not need you to get me a date!
该尴尬的是你们,这实在是太不可理喻了。很谢谢你们,但我不需要你们帮我找人。
Phoebe: Then why did she ask us to...
那你为什么叫我们……
Rachel: I am still talking! !
我还没说完!!
Rachel: And then you chase away the one guy that I actually liked! I mean, no offense to you guys. Really! I mean congratulations on all the cash, andand you know you really Wow, you do have very soft hair. But I would much rather go to the ball all by myself than go through anymore of this! Goodbye! Now do you use some sort of special conditioner on that hair? !
你们还把我真正喜欢的人赶走!我没有冒犯的意思,真的!恭喜你有那么多现金,还有你……你的头发真的很柔顺。但我宁可自己参加晚会,也不要再受这种气,再见!你有用什么特别的润发乳吗?
Eldad: Yes, Papaya Extract.
有,木瓜粹取液。
Rachel: Thank you!
谢谢!
Ross: So, uh, have a great time down there.
好好去玩吧。
Elizabeth: I will.
我会的。
Ross: Yeah. And did you, did you pack that bathing suit?
你有带那套泳衣吗?
Elizabeth: Yeah.
有。
Ross: It was pretty funny when I, when I hid it for a while, huh?
我刚才把它藏起来,实在蛮好笑的。
Ross: Anyway, umm, I I am worried about that bathing suit, not because it's revealing which I'm fine with, no I'm concerned about your health, um, sun exposure.
总之……我不是担心那套泳装太曝露,这一点我不在意,我是关心你的健康,怕你晒到。
Elizabeth: Oh, don't worry, I have plenty of sun block, it's SPF30.
放心,我带了一大堆防晒油,防晒系数30。
Ross: Well, if what's in the bottle is actually 30.
如果真的有30就好了。
Ross: I mean sometimes you get 30, sometimes it's it's 4, and I swear to God more often than not it's just milk.
有时候是30,有时候只有4,我发誓有很多都只是牛奶。
Elizabeth: Ross, it's gonna be ok. I'm not going down there to hook up with a bunch of guys. I really like you. I like how things are going between us.
罗斯,你放心,我不是要去跟一堆男生鬼混。我很喜欢你。我喜欢我们的关系。
Ross: Really?
真的?
Elizabeth: Yeah! I'm just going down there to relax and hang out with my friends.
对,我只是跟朋友们去玩一玩。
Ross: Ok. Cool.
好吧。
Elizabeth: Oh hey! Here they are!
他们来了!
Guy: Elizabeth!
伊丽莎白!
Ross: Call me! .
打电话给我。
Phoebe: Rachel, we're sorry for pushing those guys on you.
瑞秋,抱歉把那些人硬塞给你。
Rachel: Oh, that's all right! I ended up having a really good time. You know, the charity was a big success and they raised a lot of money and awareness.
没关系,结果我玩得很开心。晚会很成功,筹到很多款,引起很多重视。
Chandler: So what was it for anyway?
它是为什么筹款?
Rachel: I wanna say a disease.
我很想说是一种疾病。
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
All: Hey!
嘿!
Joey: I just got this really weird message from Ross. He said turn on MTV.
罗斯留了奇怪的留言,叫我们看MTV台。
Rachel: Huh. All right.
哦,好吧。
Phoebe: Oh my God, look! That's Elizabeth!
看,是伊丽莎白!
Rachel: Oh, oh Professor Geller.
盖勒教授。
Joey: Ahh, to be 13 again…
重温13岁的旧梦啊……