Rachel: Hey! Out of all of us, who do you think is gonna get married next?
我们所有人之中,下一个结婚的会是谁?
Joey: Probably Monica and Chandler.
大概是莫妮卡和钱德勒。
Woman: Hi. Could I have a pack of Newport Lights, please?
嘿。我要一包纽宝牌淡烟。
Gunther: Oh umm, uh we don't sell cigarettes, but they have them at the newsstand across the street.
哦,嗯,我们不卖香烟,不过街对面的报摊上有。
Woman: That'd be great, thanks.
太好了,谢谢。
Rachel: Oh my God, Melissa Warburton. I don't think I have the energy for this.
天啊。梅莉莎·伍伯。我没有力气应付她。
Melissa: Oh my God! Ray-ray Green? !
天啊!瑞瑞·格林?!
Rachel: Melissa!
梅莉莎!
Melissa: You have been M.I.A for the past seven sorority newsletters, what's up with you? !
你是我们姐妹会周报连续七期的焦点人物。你怎么样?!
Rachel: Why don't I tell you over here?
我们到那边去再说?
Melissa: So last I heard you were gonna get married. Oh poor Ray-ray.
上次我听说你要结婚了。可怜的瑞瑞。
Rachel: Oh no-no, no! It's good! It's all good! I actually work at Ralph Lauren!
不,这其实很好。我现在在拉夫罗兰工作!
Melissa: Shut up!
闭嘴!
Rachel: I will not! I'm the divisional head of men's sportswear!
我就不,我是男装运动服饰的分区主管。
Melissa: Oh shut up more! Now, are you friends with Ralph?
再闭嘴!你和拉夫是朋友吗?
Rachel: Oh please…
拜托…
Melissa: Are you? !
你是吗?!
Rachel: No.
不是。
Melissa: Listen, we have to have dinner. What are you doing tomorrow night?
我们一定要一起吃饭。你明天有什么安排?
Rachel: Oh tomorrow, oh I don't know. Um…
哦,明天,我不知道,嗯……
Melissa: You do now. You're having dinner with me.
现在你知道了。你和我一起吃晚饭。
Rachel: Shut up.
闭嘴。
Melissa: I've got to go. This has been so great Ray-ray! Oh, there you are. Umm, so listen, just call me. Here's my card.
我要走了,看到你真好,瑞瑞。你哦,买来了。嗯,听着,给我打电话,这是我的名片。
Rachel: Oh, wow thanks! Oh you're in real estate!
哦,喔,谢谢!你在做房地产!
Melissa: Oh no, that's an old card. Umm, I wanted to get out of that and do something where I can really help people and make a difference.
哦不,那是过去用的名片。嗯,我想离开这个行业,做一些真正能帮助人们,而且有些不一样的事情。
Rachel: Wow! What do you do now?
喔!你现在在做什么?
Melissa: I'm a party planner. I'll see you tomorrow.
宴会策划。明天见。
Rachel: Okay!
好!
Joey: Hey guys! Look who's back! It's Ray-ray!
嘿,大家!看看谁回来了!瑞瑞。
Rachel: Shut up that was my friend Melissa from college.
闭嘴,那是我大学的朋友梅莉莎。
Ross: She seems really, really fun!
她看起来非常非常有意思!
Rachel: She's actually very sweet and we used to be very close.
她真的很可爱,我们曾经很亲近。
Monica: Wait a minute, she isn't… She's not the one who you…
等一等,她是不是……她是不是那个和你……
Joey: Who you what? Who you what? !
和你什么?和你什么?!
Rachel: Yes.
是。
Monica: Wow!
喔!
Joey: Wow? Wow what? ! Wow what? ! Who you what? !
喔?喔什么?!喔什么?!和你什么?
Rachel: It's not a big deal!
没什么大不了的!
Monica: They were lovers.
她们是情人。
Ross and Joey: What? !
什么?!
Rachel: No we weren't! It was nothing! It was one night, senior year we went to a party, had a lot of sangria and you know, ended up kissing for a bit.
不,我们不是情人,根本没什么。大四的一天晚上,我们去参加舞会,喝了不少桑格利塔酒 结果,我们接吻了。
Ross: So that's two of my wives.
那么我已经有过两个同性恋妻子了。
Monica: Okay so this is where the band is. And this is where the bar is. And all these pins have people's names on them. And Rach, here you are.
好,乐队在这儿。酒吧在这儿。这些大头针上面有出席的人的名字。瑞秋,你在这儿。
Rachel: Oh wow. Why don't we just take me and put me with a Manhattan in my hand, talking to the cute bartender. These pins aren't for playing are they?
哦。为什么我们不把我挪到这里,和可爱的男招待聊天呢。这些大头针不是用来玩的,对吧?
Monica: Okay, the red ones are my guests and the blue ones are yours.
好了,红色的是我的客人,蓝色的是你的。
Chandler: This is so sad. I mean, I only have like ten pins.
这太悲哀了。我是说,我只有大约10
Monica: Chandler, relax it's not a contest. Certainly not a close one.
钱德勒,放松,这又不是比赛。实力太悬殊了。
Joey: Hello!
你们好啊!
Rachel: Hey!
嗨!
Joey: Hey Rach.
嗨,瑞秋。
Rachel: Stop picturing it!
不要再想了!
Monica: Okay, I think that's it. The seating chart is done. This is our wedding. They all look like they're having fun don't they?
好吧,我想就这样吧。座位都确定了。这就是我们的婚礼。他们看上去都很高兴,对吧?
Joey: Hey, so where are my parents gonna be?
嘿,那我爸妈坐哪里?
Monica: Oh! Let's see, well, if this is the wedding hall then you're parents will be at home in Queens.
哦!我们看看,那么如果这是婚礼大厅,那么嗯你父母会在皇后区的家里。
Joey: What they're not invited? ! Oh no, that's terrible! They're gonna be crushed!
什么,他们没被邀请?!哦不,这太可怕了!他们会发疯的!
Monica: Why would they think they're invited?
为什么他们觉得会被邀请?
Joey: You got me. I don't…
你问倒我了。我不……
Monica: Joey!
乔伊!
Joey: Well, I'm sorry. I thought parents were coming! You know? Your parents are coming! Chandler's parents are coming! Ross's parents are coming!
好吧,对不起。我想父母应该来!你想,你父母要来!钱德的父母要来!罗斯的父母要来!
Monica: Ross's parents are my parents!
罗斯的父母就是我的父母!
Joey: Well, see, parents are coming.
好,看到了?父母都会来!
Chandler: You know I think we should invite them.
我想我们应该邀请他们。
Monica: Oh please, you just want more blue pins.
算了吧,你只是想多几根蓝针而已。
Chandler: Well this is just sad!
这就是悲哀!
Monica: All right, all right. Maybe I can fit them in if I just do some rearranging. But uh, Rachel may actually have to sit at the bar!
也许我重新安排一下可以让他们来。但是,嗯,瑞秋你可能真的要坐在酒吧了!
Rachel: That is not a problem.
没有问题。
Joey: Maybe you'll order a little sangria?
也许你可以叫一杯桑格利塔酒?
Rachel: Oh, get out of here!
哦,快滚吧!
Rachel: So now, these are all the tuxedos that we make and if there's anything that you like, we can make you a deal. Anything at all. But these are the three that Monica pre-approved.
那么,我们所有的晚礼服都在这儿,随便你喜欢哪一件,我们都可以给你。任选一件。但是这三件是莫妮卡已经认可的。
Chandler: Well, thanks a lot for hooking me up Rach. I want you to know that I want you to attend our wedding as my guest.
好吧,谢谢你帮我挑晚礼服,瑞秋。我希望你作为我的客人出席婚礼。
Rachel: I'm Monica's maid of honor. Okay? Don't try to blue pin me!
我是莫妮卡的伴娘。好吗?别想把我钉在蓝色的针上!
Chandler: Well, what's the deal with these? These look nice.
好吧,这些怎么样?看起来不错。
Rachel: Oh they are nice. We e custom-make tuxedos for celebrities and then when they're done with them they just send them back.
哦,这些是很好。这些晚礼服是我们为一些名人制作的,这是他们用完了以后,送回来的。
Chandler: You mean like for award shows?
你是说就象颁奖典礼上用的?
Rachel: Some of them.
有些是。
Chandler: You mean these tuxes have been down the red carpet with people yelling, "You are you wearing? ! You look fabulous!"
你是说,它们都上过红地毯听到人尖叫说"你穿的是什么牌子?!你看着真时髦!"
Rachel: Honey, might I suggest watching a little more ESPN and a little less E.
亲爱的,我建议你多看看体育频道,少看看娱乐频道。
Chandler: Okay, who wore those?
好吧,谁穿过这些?
Rachel: Umm, well let's see, this one is Tom Brokaw.
好吧,这件是汤姆·布罗考穿过的。
Chandler: Not bad.
不错。
Rachel: This one is uh Paul O' Neil.
这件是保罗·欧尼尔穿过的。
Chandler: Who's that?
他是谁?
Rachel: He plays for the Yankees. Seriously, ESPN! Just once and a while, have it on in the background. Ooh, this one was Pierce Brosnan!
他是扬基队的。真的,看体育频道!露过一次面,而且在看台上。哦,这件是皮尔斯·布鲁斯南穿过的!
Chandler: Pierce Brosnan?
皮尔斯·布鲁斯南?!
Rachel: Uh-huh.
嗯。
Chandler: Are you serious?
当真?
Rachel: Yeah.
对。
Chandler: 007? ! This is James Bond's tux? ! I have to get married in James Bond's tux.
007?!这是詹姆斯。邦德的晚礼服?!我一定要穿着詹姆斯。邦德的晚礼服结婚!
Rachel: It's a pretty cool tux.
这是件很酷的晚礼服。
Chandler: Oh, it's not just that, I would be England's most powerful weapon. Jet setting heartbreaker on her majesty's secret service. A man who fears no one; with a license to kill. Would Monica let me wear this?
哦,不仅仅是这样,我会是英格兰最强有力的武器。女王陛下的秘密特务,四处奔波的断肠人。持有杀人执照,天不怕地不怕的男人。莫妮卡会不会让我穿这件?
Joey: We should really learn how to play the real way.
我们应该学象棋的真正玩法。
Phoebe: I like our way. Oh! Chess!
我喜欢我们的玩法。将军!
Joey: Nice move.
好棋。
Phoebe: Yeah.
对。
Rachel: Hey!
嗨!
Joey and Phoebe: Hey!
嗨!
Rachel: So Joey I just hooked Ross and Chandler up with some tuxedos for the wedding, do you need one?
乔伊,我替罗斯和钱德勒找到婚礼穿的燕尾服了,你需要吗?
Joey: No, I'm performing the ceremony. I'm not wearing a tux.
不,我是主婚人,穿燕尾服。
Rachel: Well, what are you going to wear?
那你要穿什么?
Joey: Multi-colored robes!
多彩长袍!
Joey: Ooh, and maybe a hat.
再戴顶帽子。
Rachel: Huh. Does Monica know about this?
哈,莫妮卡知道吗?
Joey: I don't think so.
我想她不知道。
Rachel: Can I please be there when you tell her?
你告诉她的时候我能在场吗?
Phoebe: Hey oh, Rach wait! Do you want to go to a movie tonight?
嘿,瑞秋,等等!今天晚上看电影去吗?
Rachel: Oh, you know what? I can't. I have to have dinner with that Melissa girl.
我去不成,我要和梅莉莎吃饭。
Joey: Can I come? ! I won't even talk! You'll just hear the noise from my video camera.
我可以去吗?!我不出声,你只会听见我摄影机拍摄的声音。
Phoebe: What is this? What's going on?
怎么了?怎么回事?
Joey: Oh good! Can I tell her? ! Can I tell her? !
哦,好!能让我来告诉她吗?!能让我来告诉她吗?!
Rachel: Well, do you want to hear what actually happened or Joey's lewd version?
你要听真实情况,还是乔伊的淫荡版本?
Phoebe: Joey's.
乔伊的。
Rachel: Hey, come on! I had this friend from college and I made the stupid mistake of telling Joey that one time she and I you know kissed a little bit.
嘿,拜托!我有个大学里的朋友,我犯了个愚蠢的错误,告诉乔伊有一次,她和我亲了一下嘴。
Phoebe: Yeah, I'm sure that happened.
对,这当然发生了。
Rachel: It did!
这是发生了!
Phoebe: Sure!
当然!
Joey: Hey. It happened!
这发生了!
Rachel: Yeah, it was senior year in college. It was after the Sigma Chi luau and Melissa and I got very drunk! And we ended up kissing! For several minutes!
对,是我大学毕业那年。一次σκ夏威夷舞会以后,我和梅莉莎喝得大醉。结果我们两个接吻了。好几分钟呢。
Phoebe: Which means she had a couple spritzers and a quick peck on the cheek.
也就是说她喝了几杯汽酒,轻轻吻在脸颊上。
Joey: Why are you taking this away from me?
为什么把我美好的想象都打破了?
Rachel: Yeah, why is it so hard for you to believe? !
为什么你就不相信呢?
Phoebe: Okay! I just I didn't know that you are a lesbian.
好吧!我只是,我不知道你是同性恋。
Rachel: I'm not saying that I'm a lesbian! I'm just saying that this happened!
我没说我是同性恋!我只是说这发生了!
Phoebe: Okay, it just seems pretty wild and you're so, you know, so vanilla.
好吧,这事太疯狂了,而你,你知道,太乏味。
Rachel: Vanilla? I'm not vanilla! I've done lots of crazy things! I mean I got drunk and married in Vegas!
乏味?!我不乏味!我干了好多疯狂的事!我是说,我在拉斯维加斯喝醉了嫁了人!
Phoebe: To Ross.
和罗斯而已。
Rachel: All right, you know what? If you don't want to believe me about this, why don't you just come with me to dinner tonight and she will tell you.
好吧,要是你真的不相信我说的,今晚你跟我一起去和她吃晚饭,她会告诉你的。
Phoebe: Okay! All right! Yeah! Because I just can't picture it.
好吧!好!我只是无法想象这事。
Joey: Oh-ho, you should get inside my head.
哦哦,你该看看我脑袋里的画面。
Ross: Guess what I got for your wedding!
猜猜我为你的婚礼找到了什么!
Chandler: A freakish thin date with a hanger for her head?
一个脑袋上有衣架的畸形女友?
Ross: No. Rachel hooked me up with a tux! But not just any tux, Batman's tux!
不。瑞秋帮我找了件晚礼服!但不是一般的晚礼服,是蝙蝠侠穿过的
Chandler: What?
什么?
Ross: That's right! Made expressly for Val Kilmer and worn by him in the hit film…that Batman film he was in.
没错是为方·基默加急赶制的,他穿着出演了票房冠军电影,就是他演的那部蝙幅侠电影。
Chandler: You can't wear that! I'm wearing the famous tux! James Bond's tux!
你不能穿那个!我穿了著名的晚礼服!詹姆斯。邦德的晚礼服!
Ross: So?
那么?
Chandler: So? If you wear that you'll make mine less special.
如果你穿那个,我就不那么特别了。
Ross: Well, you need something to make this day special?
你的大喜日子本身还不够特别吗?
Ross: Hello! You have the most special thing of all! You are marrying the woman you love.
喂!你拥有最特别的一件事情!你要迎娶你最爱的女人。
Chandler: Please, don't take away my cool thing. Please? ! Pretty please? !
别把让我扮不成酷,求你了!求求你!
Ross: Pretty please? Not very 007.
求求我?这可不象007.
Chandler: Look, it's my wedding day okay? If you were getting married I would never do anything to upset you.
那可是我的大喜日子,如果你要结婚,我不会做任何惹你生气的事。
Ross: When I got married you slept with my sister.
我结婚那天,你睡了我的妹妹。
Chandler: That was pretty 007.
这点很像007。
Monica: Hey. Oh good good you're here! All right, I figured it out. I'm gonna take two tables of eight, I'm gonna add your parents, and I'm gonna turn them into three tables of six. Okay?
嘿,太好了你在这儿!我已经算好了。为了把你父母加进去,我撤掉两个八人桌,换成三个六人桌,好了吧?
Monica: And I called the caterer; I added two extra meals, we are good to go!
我还给准备宴会的人打了电话,加了两人份,都搞定了!
Joey: Yeah, they're not coming.
很好,不过他们不来了。
Monica: What? !
什么?!
Joey: Somehow they got the idea that you only invited them because of me. They feel a little unwanted.
他们觉得你是因为我才邀请他们的。他们觉得自己不受欢迎。
Monica: Oh that's too bad. It's true, but too bad.
太糟糕了。虽然话是没错,但太糟糕了。
Joey: Look Mon, if you could just call my mom.
你看,莫妮卡,如果你给我妈妈打个电话。
Monica: Oh Joey!
哦,乔伊!
Joey: Come on! Look just tell let her know that you really want them to be there. Let's not forget, this is a woman that has sent you many lasagnas over the years.
拜托!只是打个电话。让她知道你真心希望他们参加。别忘了,这些年来她可送过你不少千层面。
Monica: No she hasn't.
不,她没有。
Joey: Is it her fault that some of them didn't make it to you?
有些没送到你手里,难道是她的错?
Monica: Well, what am I going to say?
好吧,我应该怎么说?
Joey: I don't know. Just tell them it was a mix-up with the invitations, or…
我不知道。就说嗯,就是请柬弄混了,或者……
Joey: No no no! Blame it on the post office. They hate the post office. And the Irish! But I don't think you can blame it on them so…
不不不!怪邮局好了。他们最恨邮局,还有爱尔兰人。但是我觉得你没法怪他们,所以
Monica: Hello? Yeah, hi! Mrs.Tribbiani?
你好?对,嗨!崔比安尼太太?
Monica: Hi, this is Monica Geller. Yeah I'm just calling to say that Chandler and I uh, really hope you can make it to the wedding.
我是莫妮卡·盖勒。我想告诉你,我和钱德勒很希望你们能来参加婚礼。
Monica: Yeah, apparently a bunch of invitations that we sent weren't delivered. I guess there was some screw up at the damn post office!
我们很多请贴都没寄到。我猜又是可恶的邮局给搞丢了!
Monica: Tell me about it! Yeah, yeah, the US Post Office? No, more like US lost office! What are they Irish? !
跟我说说这个!对,对,联邦邮局?不,不如说是联邦丢局!什么,他们是爱尔兰人吗?!