Rachel: I don't know why they didn't just tell us.
我不知道他们为什么不告诉我们。
Joey: I know! I mean it's not like we weren't cool about it.
就是呀,好像我们会很不淡定似的。
Joey: You? ! And you? !
你?和你?!
Monica: Yes, but you cannot tell anyone! No one knows!
你不能说出去!还没人知道!
Joey: How? ! When? !
怎么发生的?!何时发生的?!
Chandler: It happened in London.
在伦敦发生的。
Joey: In London? !
在伦敦?
Chandler: The reason we didn't tell anyone was because we didn't want to make a big deal out of it.
我们没告诉任何人,因为我们不希望把事情搞大。
Joey: But it is a big deal! I have to tell someone!
可这是件大事呀!我得告诉其他人!
Chandler: No-no-no-no-no! You can't!
不行,不行!你不能这样!
Monica: Please? Please? ! We just don't want to deal with telling everyone, okay? Just promise you won't tell.
求你了!求你了!我们还不想告诉他们,好吗?所以请你保证不要说出去呀。
Joey: All right!
好吧!
Monica: I can't wait to be with you! I'll just tell Rachel I'm gonna be doing laundry for a couple of hours.
我等不及和你在一起了。我告诉瑞秋我要去洗几个小时衣服。
Chandler: Laundry. Huh. Is that my new nickname? !
洗衣服?那是我的新昵称吗?
Monica: You know what your nickname is, Mr. Big...
你知道你的昵称是什么,大先生……
Phoebe: Oh, look! There's Monica and Chandler! Hey! Hey, you guys! Hey! Ohh! Ohh! Ahh-ahhh!
瞧,莫妮卡和钱德勒在那边!嘿!你们好呀!嘿!
Phoebe: Ahhh! Chandler and Monica! Chandler and Monica!
莫妮卡和钱德勒!莫妮卡和钱德勒!
Rachel: Oh my God!
我的天啊!
Phoebe: CHANDLER AND MONICA!
钱德勒和莫妮卡!
Rachel: OH MY GOD!
我的天啊!
Phoebe: OH! MY EYES! MY EYES!
噢,我的眼睛!我的眼睛!
Rachel: Phoebe! Phoebe! It's okay! It's okay!
菲比!菲比!没事的!没事的!
Phoebe: No! They're doing it!
才不是呢!他们正在做呢!
Rachel: I know! I know! I know!
我知道!我知道!我知道!
Phoebe: You know?
你知道?
Rachel: Yes, I know! And Joey knows! But Ross doesn't know so you have to stop screaming!
对,我知道!乔伊也知道!但罗斯不知道,你不能再喊了!
Ross: What's going on?
出什么事了?
Phoebe and Rachel: Ohhh!
噢,嗨!
Ross: What? ! What? !
怎么啦?怎么啦?
Rachel: Nothing! Oh God, we're just so excited that you want to get this apartment!
没什么!天啊,我们好兴奋你可能会搬过来!
Ross: Actually, it looks really good.
事实上,它看起来不错。
Phoebe: Get in here! Come on!
过来啊!快点!
Phoebe: Okay, so now they know that you know and they don't know that Rachel knows?
他们知道你知道,但他们不知道瑞秋知道?
Joey: Yes, but you know what? It doesn't matter who knows what. Now, enough of us know that we can just tell them that we know! Then all the lying and the secrets would finally be over!
对,但你知道吗?谁知道什么并不重要。现在有足够的人知道了,就可以告诉他们我们知道了。谎言和秘密终于可以终结了!
Phoebe: Or, we could not tell them we know and have a little fun of our own.
或者我们不要告诉他们我们知道,我们可以找点小乐子。
Rachel: All right honey, we'd better go if we wanna catch that movie.
好,亲爱的,我们最好赶紧走,要不赶不上电影了。
Monica: Bye!
再见!
All: Bye!
再见!
Phoebe: Bye Chandler! I miss you already.
再见,钱德勒!我已经开始想你了。
Chandler: Okay, did you see that? ! With the inappropriate and the pinching!
你看到了吗?她很不正经地捏了我一下!
Monica: Actually, I did!
我看到了!
Chandler: Okay, so now do you believe that she's attracted to me?
你现在相信她喜欢上我了吧?
Monica: Ohhh, oh my God! Oh my God! She knows about us!
天啊!天啊!她知道我们的事了!
Chandler: Phoebe knows about us!
菲比知道我们的事!
Joey: Well I didn't tell them!
我没告诉她们!
Monica: Them? ! Who's them?
她们?!她们是谁?
Joey: Uhhh, Phoebe and Joey.
菲比和乔伊。
Monica: Joey!
乔伊!
Joey: And Rachel. I would've told you but they made me promise not to tell!
还有瑞秋。我本来要告诉你们的,可是她们要我答应不说。
Monica: Oh man, they think they are so slick messing with us! But see they don't know that we know that they know! So…
她们以为他们很厉害 竟然玩我们,可是他们不知道我们已经知道他们知道。所以……
Chandler: Ahh yes, the messers become the messies!
对,整人的变成被整的!
Phoebe: Oh, my God, he wants me to come over and feel his bicep and more!
天啊,他要我过去摸他的二头肌什么的!
Rachel: Are you kidding? !
你开什么玩笑?!
Rachel: I can not believe he would do that to Mon…Whoa!
真不敢相信他会对莫妮卡这样……哇!
Rachel: Joey, do they know that we know?
乔伊,他们知道我们知道了吗?
Joey: No.
不知道。
Rachel: Joey!
乔伊!
Joey: They know you know.
他们知道你们知道了。
Rachel: Ugh, I knew it! Oh I cannot believe those two!
我就知道!这两个人太过分了!
Phoebe: God, they thought they can mess with us! They're trying to mess with us? ! They don't know that we know they know we know! Joey, you can't say anything!
他们以为可以耍我们!他们想要耍我们?!他们不知道我们知道他们知道我们知道!乔伊,你什么也不能说!
Joey: Couldn't even if I wanted too.
即使我想说,也不知道要怎么说。
Chandler: Listen, this is totally getting out of hand! Okay? She wants me to put lotion on her!
局面完全失控了,她要我替她抹乳液!
Monica: She's bluffing!
她那是虚张声势!
Chandler: Look, she's not backing down! She went like this!
她没有退缩!她快要扑上来了!
Phoebe: He's not backing down. He went to get lotion.
他没有退缩。他去拿乳液了。
Joey: Oh man! Aren't you guys done yet? !
你们还没玩完吗?!
Rachel: Joey look, just look at it this way, the sooner Phoebe breaks Chandler the sooner this is all over and out in the open.
菲比,早点攻破钱德勒,这件事就早一点完全公开。
Joey: Ooh! I like that! Oh, okay! Show him your bra! He's afraid of bras! Can't work them!
我喜欢。好吧。那好,让他看你的胸罩。他对胸罩没有抵抗力。
Phoebe: Wow! You didn't rip off any buttons.
哇!你没扯掉任何一个扣子。
Joey: It's not my first time.
这又不是第一次了。
Monica: You go back out there and you seduce her till she cracks!
你继续勾引她,直到她崩溃为止。
Chandler: Okay, give me a second! Did you clean up in here?
好棒,等一下。你在打扫这里?
Monica: Of course.
当然。
Chandler: Oh, you're going?
噢,你就要离开吗?
Phoebe: Umm, not without you, lover.
除非和你一起离开,爱人。
Phoebe: So this is my bra.
瞧,这是我的胸罩。
Chandler: It's very, very nice.
它看起来很棒。
Chandler: Well, come here. I'm very happy we're gonna have all the sex.
好吧,到这来。我真高兴,我们可以一起做爱。
Phoebe: You should be. I'm very bendy.
你应该开心,我的柔软度很好。
Phoebe: I'm gonna kiss you now.
我要吻你了。
Chandler: Not if I kiss you first.
除非我先吻你。
Chandler: Well, I guess there's nothing left for us to do but kiss.
我们现在除了接吻,没有别的事可做了。
Phoebe: Here it comes. Our first kiss.
来了。我们的初吻。
Chandler: Okay! Okay! Okay! You win! You win! I can't have sex with ya!
好吧,好吧,好吧,你赢了!我不能和你做爱!
Phoebe: And why not? !
为什么不?!
Chandler: Because I'm in love with Monica!
因为我爱莫妮卡!
Phoebe: You're what? !
你怎么了?!
Chandler: Love her! That's right, I…LOVE…HER!
爱她!对,我爱她!
Chandler: I love her! I love you, Monica.
我爱她!我爱你,莫妮卡。
Monica: I love you too Chandler.
我也爱你。钱德勒。
Phoebe: I just…I thought you guys were doing it, I didn't know you were in love!
我以为你们两个只是炮友。没想到你们相爱了。
Joey: So that's it! It's over! Everybody knows!
就是这样,结束了,大家都知道了。
Monica: Well actually, Ross doesn't.
其实,罗斯还不知道。
Chandler: Yes, and we'd appreciate it if no one told him yet.
请大家还不要告诉他。
Ross: No! No! What are you doing? ! GET OFF MY SISTER! !
不是吧。你在干什么放开我妹妹!
Phoebe: You know, you're friend's getting married, it's gotta change things.
朋友要结婚了,很多事都会改变。
Rachel: You really think it would be that different?
变化真的会那么大吗?
Phoebe: How could it not be? I mean pretty soon they're gonna be having kids, and then they're just gonna be hanging out with other couples who have kids. And then maybe they're gonna have to leave the city to be near a Volvo dealership.
怎么会没有?他们会有小孩,然后和有小孩的夫妇在一起。然后有可能离开城市,住在沃尔沃汽车代理商附近。
Rachel: Things change.
万事皆无常。
Joey: But I don't want them to move to a Volvo dealership.
我不希望他们住在沃尔沃汽车代理商附近。
Ross: It'll be okay Joe.
乔伊,会没事的。
Joey: Sorry, I just…I like things the way they are.
对不起,我只是喜欢他们原来的样子。
Rachel: Hey, who's this little naked guy?
这个光着身子的小孩是谁?
Ross: That little naked guy would be me.
这个光着身子的小孩是我。
Rachel: Aww, look at the little thing.
你看看这个小东西。
Ross: Yes, yes, fine, that is my penis. Can we be grown-ups now?
是啊。对,那是我的小鸡鸡。我们现在可以成熟点了吗?
Chandler: Who are those people?
这都是谁?
Ross: Got me.
问倒我了。
Monica: Oh, that's Nana right there in the middle.
正中间的是奶奶。
Rachel: Wow.
哇。
Monica: Let's see. "Me and the gang at Java Joe's."
我看看,“我和一帮朋友在爪哇乔店里”。
Rachel: Wow, Monica, you look just like your grandmother. How old was she there?
莫妮卡,你很像你祖母,那时她几岁?
Monica: Let's see, 1939. Yeah, 24,25.
我看看,1939年。对,24、25岁。
Ross: Looks like a fun gang.
看来是很快乐的一帮朋友。
Joey: Ooh, look-look-look-look-look! I got Monica naked!
看看看,我找到莫妮卡光着身子的照片了。
Rachel: Let me see.
我看。
Ross: No no, that would be me again.
不,这还是我。
Monica: Hey, you guys!
嘿,大伙儿!
Phoebe: Hey.
嘿。
Joey: Hey.
嘿。
Chandler: What's going on?
怎么了?
Rachel: Well, we were just talking about you guys getting married and how great it is.
我们刚刚提到,你们要结婚了,非常地棒。
Joey: Yeah, you can get a Volvo. If that's what you really want.
对,你们可以买一辆沃尔沃。如果你们真想那样的话。
Monica: Oh that's so sweet.
你们真好。
Chandler: So we both finished our vows.
我们都写完婚誓了。
Rachel: Oh, can we read them?
我们可以看吗?
Monica: Yeah, I don't hear Chandler's and he doesn't hear mine.
只要我不看到钱德勒的,他不看到我的就好。
Rachel: Okay.
好。
Phoebe: Okay.
好。
Phoebe: Oh, that's beautiful.
好感人。
Joey: Funny one! That's good!
好好笑!很好!
Rachel: Monica, will you marry me?
莫妮卡,你嫁给我好吗?
Joey: What? I don't get it.
什么?我没看懂。
Ross: Oh, yeah!
是哟!
Ross: Man, this is hilarious!
这太爆笑了!
Monica: Chandler!
钱德勒!
Chandler: Don't worry honey, we'll make yours funnier.
亲爱的,别担心,我们可以让你的更好笑。
Chandler: Okay, what do you guys think?
你们觉得如何?
Ross: Dude!
老兄!
Joey: I have never known love like this.
我从没见过这么伟大的爱情。
Chandler: You really like it?
你们真的喜欢吗?
Ross: Dude! How did you write this?
老兄!你是怎么写出来的?
Chandler: I stole Monica's and changed the name.
我抄了莫妮卡的,然后改了名字。
Ross: You can't do that!
你不能这么做!
Joey: If he goes first he can!
如果他先讲的话就可以!