手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第七季 > 正文

老友记 第7季:第20集 瑞秋的同性之吻 (下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Melissa: Anyway, his name is Allan and we've been going out for three years. He was my first client when I became a party planner. He was planning a party for his girlfriend at the time.

话说回来,他叫艾伦。我们在一起三年了。他是我做宴会策划的第一位客户。那时他正要给他女朋友策划宴会。
Melissa: Oh well. And he was Theta Beta Pi at Syracuse.
他是锡拉库扎大学θβπ兄弟会的。
Rachel: Oh. Oh, that's great!
哦。哦,这太棒了!
Melissa: Hmm Phoebe, were you ever in a sorority?
嗯,菲比,你参加过姐妹会吗?
Phoebe: Of course! Yeah, I was Thigh Mega Tampon.
当然!我参加过,我是大腿卫生棉条的成员。
Melissa: What one?
哪一个?
Phoebe: Yeah! You know, we were really huge too, but then they had to shut us down when Regina Philange died of alcohol poisoning.
我们原本也很庞大,但后来被关掉了,因为瑞吉娜·费兰吉死于酒精中毒。
Melissa: Oh, isn't a shame when one girl ruins it for the whole bunch?
哦,因为一个女孩就出事,就把别人也都牵连了,真是丢脸。
Rachel: Anyway, speaking of drinking too much. I was telling Phoebe about that one crazy night after the Sigma Chi luau where you and I uh, we made out.
好了,醉话说的太多了。我跟菲比说了那次σκ夏威夷舞会以后的疯狂事,就是我们俩来电那次。
Melissa: What?
什么?
Rachel: Remember? ! We, come on, We both had the sarongs on, and we had the coconut bikini tops.
记得吗?我们?我们都穿着土著裙子,还有椰子比基尼。
Rachel: We went back to the house and got really silly and we made out.
之后我们回到家,脑筋变得不清楚然后我们接吻了。
Melissa: Oh wow, Ray-ray I have no idea what you're talking about.
哦喔,瑞瑞,我不知道你在说什么。
Phoebe: Really? !
真的吗?!
Chandler: Ross is Batman!
罗斯是蝙蝠侠!
Monica: Well, he did manage to keep his identity secret for a long time.
哦,他把这个秘密保守的时间可够长的。。
Chandler: Rachel got Ross the tuxedo that Val Kilmer wore in Batman. Okay Batman is so much cooler than James Bond!
瑞秋替罗斯弄到这件燕尾服方·基默在蝙蝠侠里穿的那件。蝙蝠侠比詹姆斯·邦德酷多!
Monica: What are you talking about? ! 007 has all those gadgets!
你在说什么啊?!007有好多新式武器!
Chandler: Batman has a utility belt!
蝙蝠侠有多功能腰带!
Monica: 007 has a fancy car!
007有特制的汽车!
Chandler: Batman has the Batmobile!
蝙蝠侠有蝙蝠车!
Monica: 007 gets all the ladies.
007总是有美女相伴。
Chandler: Batman has Robin! We get ESPN right?
蝙蝠侠有罗宾!我们有体育频道吧?
Monica: How about you go put on your 007 tuxedo and I'll make you a nice martini.
不如你穿上007的晚礼服,我给你弄点马提尼酒。
Chandler: Actually, I don't like martinis.
实际上,我不喜欢马提尼酒。
Monica: How about a Youhoo with a funny straw?
那一杯摇摇饮料加一根搞笑吸管?
Chandler: Ooh, yum!
哦,好啊!
Joey: Hey.
嗨。
Monica: Hey.
嗨。
Joey: Listen, I know the invitation says 6:00, but does that mean that you want people to get there at six, or the show is gonna start right at six?
听着,我知道请柬上写着6点,但是是说你希望大家6点到,还是演出6点开始?
Monica: The show? !
演出?!
Joey: Right. Right. The wedding, gotcha. But I mean, it's gonna start a little late right? I mean, weddings start late. Right?
好吧。好吧婚礼,明白。但是,能不能开始得稍微晚一点?我是说,婚礼晚一点进行,行吗?
Monica: Have you ever been to one of my weddings?
你那是没参加过我的婚礼吧?
Joey: Ah. Yeah. Well look, the thing is it's the same day as my niece's christening and I really want my parents to be there in time to see me.
啊,你看,事情是这样的。这天是我外甥女的洗礼,而且我真的希望我父母能及时赶到见到我。
Joey: Because my part's just in the beginning I'm not even in the rest of the show Wedding!
因为我的角色是在开始部分,演出的其他部分没我什么事。婚礼!
Monica: The wedding starts at six.
婚礼6点开始。
Joey: Okay. Okay, I totally hear ya. Oo how about this? I vamp a little till they get there?
好 我明白了。这样如何,我可以即兴表演到他们到场。
Monica: You'll vamp? !
你要"即兴表演"?!
Joey: Yeah! Yeah you know, like warm up the crowd. Ask them where they're from. Because in Joey Tribbiani you get a minister and you get an entertainer.
就像是暖场之类的,问他们从哪里来。因为有乔伊·崔比安尼在场,你便同时拥有了牧师和演员。
Joey: I'm a ministainer! There is no one better! There is no one greater!
我是个表演牧师!没有更好,没有更棒的了!
Rachel: How can you not remember us kissing? !
你怎么能不记得我们接吻了?!
Melissa: I don't know. I don't remember a lot of things that never happened.
我不知道。没发生过的事我怎么能记得。
Rachel: Come on! Remember? We were on the sleeping porch! We couldn't stop giggling? And our coconuts kept knocking together?
拜托!记得吗?我们在卧室外的走廊上不停地傻笑。我们的椰子壳撞在一起。
Phoebe: Oh, somewhere Joey's head is exploding.
乔伊的脑袋在某处爆炸了。
Rachel: Yeah, but come on. Listen, I'm sorry I don't want to make you uncomfortable, but I told Phoebe that it happened and she doesn't believe me.
对吧?听着,我很抱歉,我不想让你难堪,不过我告诉菲比这发生了,可她不相信我。
Melissa: I'm sorry Ray-ray. I mean if I thought it happened I would say it. Maybe I passed out and you did stuff to me while I was sleeping.
对不起,瑞瑞。我是说如果这发生了,我会说的。也许你是在我睡着了以后亲了我。
Rachel: No!
没有!
Phoebe: Rachel, it's okay. You don't have to do this. I believe you. All right? Okay, if-if you say that you kissed Melissa, then you kissed Melissa.
瑞秋,放轻松。你不用这么做,好吗?我相信你。如果你说你吻了梅莉莎,那么你就吻了梅莉莎。
Rachel: Thank you Phoebe.
谢谢你,菲比。
Melissa: But she didn't.
可是她没有。
Phoebe: I know.
我知道。
Monica: Do you just carry that around?
你就带着它走来走去?
Ross: Yes. I find it to be something of a conversation piece.
对。我发现这可以成为我炫耀的资本。
Monica: Between you and…
向谁?
Ross: Gunther. Hey-hey! Why don't we put them on? You know get a picture of Batman and James Bond together.
甘瑟。嘿嘿!我们把晚礼服都穿上吧,来张照片,那就是蝙蝠侠和詹姆斯。邦德站在一起。
Chandler: I would but mine doesn't fit. The pants are a little tight.
我想呢,可我的不合适。裤子有点紧。
Monica: A little tight? I could see 00 and 7 in those things.
有点紧?我可以从裤子上看出两个0和一个7.
Ross: Well that stinks. I was looking forward to us wearing our celebrity tuxes together.
好吧,那很烂。我本来希望我们一起穿上名人的晚礼服呢。
Chandler: Well, does that mean that you're not going to wearing yours?
好,你是不是说,你不打算穿你这件参加婚礼了?
Ross: What are you kidding? It's Batman's tux!
什么,你开什么玩笑?这是蝙蝠侠的晚礼服!
Chandler: Let me try it on!
我试穿看看!
Ross: Okay, but just the jacket. 00 and 7 are not getting in there.
好吧,不过只能穿上衣。两个0和一个7不要搀和进去。
Chandler: Okay. Holy double-vented comfort Batman! What's this?
好。双面通风超舒适,蝙蝠侠这是什么?
Ross: What?
什么?
Chandler: An invitation for the At First Sight premiere? Oh my God! Val Kilmer didn't wear this in Batman! He wore it to the premiere of some tooty-fruity love story where he played a blind guy!
电影《一见钟情》首映式的请柬?方·基默没在《蝙蝠侠》里穿这件燕尾服。他穿这件去参加了那部文艺爱情片的首映,他不过演了个瞎子。
Ross: Let me see that! Oh man!
让我看看!哦,老兄!
Chandler: The only superpower you have is a slightly heightened sense of smell.
你唯一超过常人的能力,就是嗅觉发达。
Joey: Hey! Uh, Monica? Chandler? Can I talk to you guys for a second?
嗨!嗯,莫妮卡?钱德勒?我能跟你们说句话吗?
Monica: All right that's it, I give up! Whatever you want you can have it! You wanna sing a song? You wanna do a dance? You want your mom stand at the Alter and scream racial slurs? I don't care!
好吧,到此为止,我服了!无论什么你想怎么干都行!你打算唱歌?你打算跳舞?你想让你妈妈站在圣坛前大喊种族危机?我不在乎!
Joey: No! No, I just wanna thank you guys for what you did for my parents, that was really sweet. They're so happy they get to be a part of your special day.
不!不,我只是想谢谢你们为我父母做的,真是太好了。他们非常高兴成为你们大喜之日的一员。
Monica: Oh.
哦。
Chandler: Well, you're welcome. And tell them we're really glad they're coming.
好,不用客气。告诉他们,他们能来我们真的很高兴。
Joey: Okay. I will. Ohh! Check out what they got me to wear for the ceremony!
我会的。看看他们替我准备参加婚礼的衣服!
Joey: Huh? I wear it like this when I marry you guys, and then this is for party time.
啊?我替你们主婚时这样戴 然后在宴会时这样戴。
Rachel: It happened! I am telling you it happened!
那件事发生过!我告诉绝对发生过。
Melissa: Okay. Well, it was great meeting you. And Rachel, I don't think I'll be calling you because you know you've gotten weird. Take care you guys.
很高兴认识你。瑞秋,我大概不会打电话给你了,因为你变得好奇怪。保重,两位。
Rachel: What? ! Wait a minute! No wait a minute! Okay? Look, that night was the one wild thing I have ever done in my entire life, and I'm not gonna let you take that away from me! Okay, so if you don't remember that, maybe you will remember this!
什么?!等等!等等!听着,那一晚的事是我这辈子里干的最疯狂的了,我不会让你这么轻易就否认!好吧,那么如果你不记得那个,也许你会记得这个!
Melissa: My God! You love me!
天啊!你爱我。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Melissa: Of course I remember our kiss. I think about it all the time. I can still hear the coconuts knocking together I…I just didn't want to tell you because I didn't think that you'd return my love, and now that you have…
我当然记得那个吻。我每时每刻都在想着。椰子壳的撞击声还在我耳畔萦绕,我不想告诉你,因为我觉得你不会回应我的爱,而现在你……
Melissa: Aww, look who's being suddenly shy. You can't tell me you don't feel what I feel. Nobody can kiss that good and not mean it.
啊,看看谁开始害羞了。别告诉我你感觉和我不一样。没人能接吻这样棒,还没有一点感觉。
Rachel: I'm just a good kisser.
我就是吻功很好而已。
Melissa: Shut up!
闭嘴!
Rachel: I'm sorry!
对不起!
Melissa: Oh you don't have to be sorry. I'm obviously kidding. I'm not in love with you. I'm not in love with her. I don't hear coconuts banging together.
哦,你不用抱歉。我明显是开玩笑。我并不爱你。我并不爱她。我没听到椰子的碰撞声。
Melissa: Yeah, I don't picture your face when I make love to my boyfriend. Anyway, I gotta go. A kiss good-bye? No? Okay.
对,我没有在和我男朋友做爱的时候,把他想象成你。不管怎样,我得走了。来个吻别?不?好吧。
Rachel: I mean I had no idea that that was gonna…
我没想到会是这样……
Rachel: What the hell was that? !
你这是干什么?!
Phoebe: I just wanted to see what all the fuss was about.
我只是想看看有什么大不了的。
Rachel: And?
那么?
Phoebe: I've had better.
我有过更好的。
Chandler: All right! I found one that fits!
好了!我找到一件合适的!
Rachel: Well you know what they say, the 23rd time's the charm.
怪不得他们说,第23次是有魔力的。
Rachel: Aww, look at you all handsome!
看看你,好英俊!
Chandler: Whose is it?
这是谁穿过的?
Rachel: Oh does it matter? ! All that matters is that you look so handsome.
有什么关系吗?!最重要的是你看来很英俊。
Chandler: Whose is it?
是谁的?
Rachel: I don't want to say.
我不想说。
Chandler: Oh, come on! I don't care! Come on! Whose is it?
哦,拜托!我不在乎!是谁的?
Rachel: Diane Keeton.
黛安·基顿(女演员)。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
tuxedo [tʌk'si:dəu]

想一想再看

n. 男士无尾半正式晚礼服

联想记忆
uncomfortable [ʌn'kʌmftəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不舒服的,不自在的

 
scream [skri:m]

想一想再看

n. 尖叫声
v. 尖叫,大笑

 
alcohol ['ælkəhɔl]

想一想再看

n. 酒精,乙醇,酒

 
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
bond [bɔnd]

想一想再看

n. 债券,结合,粘结剂,粘合剂
vt. 使结

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
planner ['plænə]

想一想再看

n. 计划者,规划师

 
identity [ai'dentiti]

想一想再看

n. 身份,一致,特征

 
fuss [fʌs]

想一想再看

n. 大惊小怪,小题大作,强烈不满或争吵
vi

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。