Monica: Oh, what's so funny?
你在笑什么?
Joey: Oh, nothing, no. It's an acting exercise, I'm practicing my fake laugh.
没有,这是演技练习,我在练假笑。
Monica: Oh.
哦。
Joey: What what's so funny?
你在笑什么?
Gunther: Oh, no no, no no no, there's none of that in here.
不行,店里不准抽烟。
Chandler: Oh come on man! At least let me finish this last one.
拜托!至少让我抽完这一根。
Gunther: Ok, but only if you give me a drag.
好,但你得分我一口。
Chandler: Ok.
好。
Gunther: Ohhh. Oh dark mother, once again I suckle at your smokey teat.
哦。黑暗之母,我又吮吸到你冒烟的乳头了。
Chandler: No no, why don't you hold on to that one.
不,整根都给你吧。
Chandler: Ok, that's like the least fun game ever.
这是最不好玩的游戏。
Rachel: Well, I'm really sick of your smoking, so I brought something that is going to help you quit.
我受够了,我带了一样东西,可以帮助你戒烟。
Chandler: Oh. Nope, that patch is no good.
不,这个戒烟帖布不好用。
Rachel: Come on, it's a hypnosis tape. This woman at work used it for two weeks straight and she hasn't smoked since. Pffhah.
这是催眠录音带我一个女同事听了。两星期后再也没抽过烟。 呵。
Rachel: What's your problem?
你有什么意见?
Ross: Nothing, it's just that hypnosis is beyond crap.
没什么,只不过催眠是骗人的。
Rachel: Ross, I watched you get hypnotized in Atlantic City. Hey, that guy did not hypnotize me! Ok?
罗斯,我在亚特兰大看过你被催眠。 嘿,那家伙没把我催眠,好吗?
Rachel: Oh right, 'cause you always pull your pants down at the count of three and play wipe out on your butt cheeks.
是啊,你总是脱裤子用屁股“通杀”。
Ross: Look, I was trying to distract attention from that poor, old woman who was trying to stuff her breasts into the tube socks.
我是试着从哪个可怜的老女人引开注意力,她正试着把她的胸部塞进短筒袜里面。
Phoebe: All right, you know forget hypnosis. The way to quit smoking is you have to dance naked in a field of heather, and then bath in the sweat of six healthy young men.
好了,别用催眠了。想戒烟就得去石南地上裸舞,然后用六个年轻壮男的汗水沐浴。
Chandler: Or what my father called Thursday night.
我爸管它叫“周四夜狂欢”。
Ross: Here you go. Oh, thanks. Oh, you know what, I didn't want cinnamon on this.
拿去。 哦,谢谢。我不要加肉桂。
Ross: Sorry.
对不起。
Frank: All right!
好的!
Phoebe: Oh my God! ! Hi! Hi! Hi! How are you? Frank! Hi! What're you doing here?
天哪!! 嘿! 嘿! 你好吗? 嘿!弗兰克! 你怎么来了?
Frank: Oh well, you know, I would've called but I lost your phone number and then ah, my mom locked me out of the house so I couldn't find it.
我本来想先打电话,但是号码弄丢了,我妈把我锁在门外,我没办法进去找。
And then, I tried to find a pay phone, and ah, the receiver was cut off. So.
我找了一具公共电话。话筒却被剪断了
Phoebe: What happened?
怎么了?
Frank: Ah, oh, the ah, vandalism.
啊,哦,汪达尔人作风。
Phoebe: But, also, what happened between you and your mom?
那你和你妈怎么了?
Frank: Well, we got into a fight ah, 'cause she said I was to immature to get married.
我们吵架,她说我不够成熟,不能结婚。
Phoebe: You're getting married? ! Oh, yeah! yeah! Wow!
你要结婚了?! 哦,是啊! 哇哦!
Phoebe: My little brother's getting married! !
我的弟弟要结婚了!!
Frank: Oh, I knew you'd be so cool about this. All right, ah, hey, do you wanna meet her?
我就知道你会替我高兴。你想见她吗?
Phoebe: Do I?
你说呢?
Frank: Do you?
你想吗?
Phoebe: Yeah, I do, yeah. Ok, cool, all right, she's just ah, parking the truck. I'm gonna, I'm gonna go get my ah, my fiancee man!
当然想。 太好了,酷,她正在停卡车。我去带我的未婚妻来!
Chandler: You know, I would've bet good money that he'd be the first one of us to get married.
我就知道他会最早结婚。
Phoebe: Yeah, isn't it fantastic?
这不是很棒吗?
Monica: Yeah, ah, but Pheebs, don't you think he's a little young to get married?
你不觉得他还年轻吗?
Phoebe: What, he's 18.
他已经18岁了。
Ross: Exactly, it'll be illegal for him to drink at his own bachelor party.
准确地说,他在自己的告别单身派对上还不能喝酒。
Joey: Yeah, or or to get a hooker.
也不能找妓女。
Chandler: Always illegal Joe.
找妓女本来就违法,乔。
Frank: Hey! Hey! This is ah, my fiancee, Mrs. Knight.
嘿!嘿!这是我的未婚妻奈特老师。
Alice: You know it it's funny, um, Frank told me so much about you, but your not how I pictured you at all.
说来好笑,弗兰克经常提到你,你却跟我想像的不一样。
Phoebe: Yeah, I'm a big surprise.
是啊,我很令人意外。
Ross: Here you go. Oh, thank you. Oh, yeah, yeah. Here, grab a seat.
来这儿。 哦谢谢。 好。坐吧。
Monica: So, um, how how did you guys meet?
那么你们是怎么认识的?
Frank: Well um, I was in ah Mrs. Knight's ah, I mean Alice, sorry, Alice, I always do that. I was in her ah, Home Ec class.
我去上奈特老师的,我是说艾丽斯,抱歉,我老是叫错。我去上她的家政课。
Alice: And he was my best student.
他是我最好的学生。
Frank: Yeah, she was my best teacher. Ohhh.
她是我最好的老师。 哦。
Chandler: If that doesn't keep kids in school, what will?
如果那样都不能将学生留在学校的话,还有什么办法?
Ross: And so now you guys are gonna be married?
你们要结婚了?
Alice: Yeah. You know we we talked about just living together, but um, we wanna have kids right away.
对。我们本来只考虑同居,但是我们想马上生小孩。
Rachel: Oh my God! ! Great!
天哪!!太好了!
Phoebe: Wow, kids. Frank, are you sure you're ready for that?
哇哦,小孩?弗兰克,你真的准备好了?
Frank: I mean, how hard can it be? You know, I mean, you know, babies, you know who doesn't want babies right?
能有多难?谁不想要小宝宝,对吧?
And besides you know, I never had a dad around, and ah, now now I always will, 'cause you know, it'll be me. Right?
而且我一直没有爸爸陪伴。以后就有了,因为我就是爸爸。对吧?
Alice: You know, I mean, really we do realize that there's an age difference between us.
我们知道我们的岁数差很多。
Phoebe: Oh good! Ok. 'Cause you were acting like you didn't.
那就好!你们看起来好像不知道。
Alice: Oh no, but when it comes to love, what's age matter?
但是在爱情里,年龄不是问题?
Hypnosis Tape: You are falling fast asleep. Deeper. Deeper. Deeper. You are now completely asleep. You don't need to smoke. Cigarettes don't control you.
你正在进入梦乡越睡越沉,越睡越沉。你已经睡着了。你不需要抽烟。香烟不能控制你。
You are a strong, confident woman, who does not need to smoke. A strong, confident woman.
你是坚强、有自信的女性。你不需要抽烟。
Monica: And you know what, I just realized, in the last year I've only gone out with two guys, Richard and Julio.
坚强、有自信的女性你知道吗?我发现去年我只和理查、胡立欧交往过
You gotta help me out here, you gotta set me up, you gotta get me back in the game.
你得帮我牵线,让我重回情场。
Rachel: Well, that shouldn't be a problem. I mean I work in fashion and all I meet are eligible straight men.
没问题我在时装界工作。身边全是异性恋好男人。
Monica: Pete, can I get you something else?
皮特,你还要什么?
Pete: Yeah, a slice of cheesecake and and a date if you're giving 'em out.
起司蛋糕和一次约会,如果有的话。
Monica: Haven't you and I covered that topic?
我们不是谈过了吗?
Pete: Hmm, come on, you just said to her that you. Aww, you only wanna go out with me because my blond wig, and the big boobs, and the fact that I serve you food.
你刚才对她说 你想跟我约会是因为我是金发、波霸,还端吃的给你。
Pete: Well, if that were true, I'd dating my Aunt Ruth. And the two times we went out were just plain awkward. Come on, you think she should go out with me, don't you?
如果这是真的,那我找我茹丝姑姑就行了。我们一起出门两次,都蛮惨的。你觉得她应该和我约会吧?
Rachel: Well, I mean, are you sure you wanna go out with her? I mean that ain't a pretty picture in the morning, you know what I mean.
你真的想跟她约会?早上会惨不忍睹喔,你知道我的意思。
That wig all in disarray, and boobs flung over the night stand, you know.
假发乱成一团,假乳扔在床头柜上。
Monica: I mean really, think about it. Ho ho, I will.
你考虑一下。 吼吼,我会的。
Phoebe: No, I know, I know, that this is Frank's life, you know. You know, I don't want to be all judgmental, you know, but this is sick, it's sick and wrong!
我知道这是弗兰克的人生,我不想批评,但这样是变态、是错的!
Ross: Pheebs, what, is it the age thing?
菲比,因为年龄的关系?
Phoebe: No no, oh, I'm fine with the age thing you know, until it starts sticking its tongue down my little brother's throat!
我本来不在乎年龄,直到她把舌头往我弟的喉咙伸!
Joey: Pheebs, he seems to enjoy it.
菲比,他看起来很爽。
Phoebe: But, I mean, do you think he's gonna enjoy it when he's up to his elbows in the diapers from all the babies they have to have right away? !
等他忙着帮一堆宝宝换尿布你觉得他还会爽吗?!
This is not fair to Frank, and it it's not fair to the babies, and you know what, it's not good home economics.
这样对弗兰克不公平,也对宝宝不公平,这可不是好的家政。
Joey: Well, have have you told him how you feel?
你跟他说过你的感觉吗?
Phoebe: Yes. Not out loud.
有,但没有说出声音。
Ross: Pheebs, he's not a mind reader. We don't know that.
菲比,他不会读心术。 我们可不知道。
Ross: Pheebs, if you don't tell him, soon he's gonna be married, and then you're gonna hate yourself.
菲比,如果你不说,他就要结婚了,你会恨你自己。
Phoebe: Yeah, but if I do tell him, then he's gonna hate myself. I mean look at him and his Mom, I can't.
我要是说了,他会恨我。你看看他和他妈妈,我不能说。
But, you guys can, please you guys talk him out of it. No no no no no.
但是你们可以,你们去劝阻他。 不
Phoebe: Come on, you guys, you have nothing to lose, I have everything to lose. Do you want me to lose everything? Everything? !
拜托啦,你们没有损失,我却会失去一切。你们要我失去一切吗?一切?!
Ross and No.
不。
Phoebe: Ok, I'm gonna go get Frank.
好,我去找弗兰克。
Joey: So, we're walking down the street and I turn to you and I say, "Hey, let's go hang out at Totally Nude Nudes," remember?
刚才走在街上,我对你说“去脱衣酒吧坐坐”,记得吗?
And then, and then, you turn to me and you say, "Nah, let's just hang out at your place." Well, that was a nice move, dumb ass.
然后你说“去你家就好了”。好明智啊,笨蛋。
Rachel: I think you should definitely go out with this guy. Nah, he just doesn't do anything for me.
你应该跟他约会。 他对我一点吸引力也没有。
Rachel: Monica, last Saturday night, what happened on Walker, Texas Ranger?
莫妮卡,上周六晚的《德克萨斯游警》演的是什么?
Monica: Well, umm, Walker was looking for this big bus load of kids.All right, I get your point. All right. Hi. Hey.
沃克在找一车子的小孩我懂你的意思了。 好的。 嘿。 嘿。
Chandler: You know, I forgot the combination to this about a year ago? I just carry it around. Any ChapStick?
我一年前就忘了它的密码,我只是拎着装样子。你们有护唇膏吗?
Monica: Uh, yeah. Hey, how are those tapes working out for ya?
有。 录音带听得怎样?
Chandler: You know what, pretty good. Yeah? Good! I haven't smoked yet today, I feel great, and and and confident, that is a stunning blouse.
很有效。 是吗? 我今天还没抽烟清爽又有自信,好漂亮的上衣。
Rachel: Thank you.
谢谢。
Monica: Here you go. Thanks.
拿去。 谢了。
Rachel: Hey Mon, let's give Pete a chance. Come on, he was funny, he seems really nice, and that check thing was adorable.
给彼特一个机会。他既风趣,人又好而且支票的事好可爱。
Chandler: What check thing?
什么支票?
Monica: As a joke, this customer at work who has a crush on me gave me a $20,000 tip. His number is on the check, he just did it so I'd call.
有个喜欢我的顾客开玩笑,给我两万元的小费。他的电话在支票上,他要我打给他。
Chandler: Pete Becker. Pete.Is this him?
彼特贝克。彼特是他吗?
Monica: That's Bill Clinton.
那是比尔克林顿。
Chandler: Who's he hugging?
他抱着谁?
Monica: Oh my God! That's Pete! Why why is Bill hugging Pete?
天哪,是彼特!总统为什么抱着彼特?
Chandler: This guy invented Moss 865! Every office in the world uses that program!
他发明了摩斯865全世界的公司都在用这个程序!
Rachel: We use it! ! There you go!
我们也在用!! 你看吧!
Rachel: Oh my God, Monica's gonna go out with a millionaire.
天,莫妮卡要跟百万富翁约会了。
Monica: I'm not gonna go out with him. Why not? ! He's a millionaire!
我才不跟他约会。 为什么不?!他是百万富翁!
Monica: So? Oh my God, I can't believe this is a real $20,000 check, oh this is just so exciting.
所以呢? 上帝啊,这居然是真的两万元支票,好兴奋喔。
Monica: Or incredibly offensive. Oh yeah, sure, that too.
或是让人很讨厌。 对,也有。
Chandler: What?
怎样?