You just missed Elena.I was looking for you, actually.
埃琳娜刚走 我是来找你的
Elena is my best friend.
埃琳娜是我最好的朋友
And because she loves you,I couldn't let you or Damon die in that fire.
因为她爱你 我不能让你和达蒙死在那火海里
I'm very grateful, Bonnie.I hope you know that.
我非常感激 邦妮 希望你能明白
I do. But I hope you know that things have to change.
我明白 但我也希望你了解有些事得改
Damon has to change.We both want the same thing.
达蒙必须得改 我们想的一样
We both want to protect the people we care about.
我们都希望保护我们在乎的人
The difference is, for you,Damon is one of them.
不同之处在于 达蒙也在你在乎的人之列
You saw what I was able to do tonight.I know who I am now.
你今晚也看到了我的能耐 我现在认清了自己的能力
And if Damon spills so much as one drop of innocent blood,I'll take him down.
要是达蒙敢再伤害一名无辜者 我就会干掉他
Even if I have to take you with him.
即便连你一起干掉 我也在所不惜
Let's hope it doesn't come to that.Let's hope it doesn't.
但愿这样的事情不会发生 但愿如此
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
A failed and feeble attempt at doing the right thing.
想做一丁点善事 但失败了
Which was...It's not important. I'll take this from you.Thank you.
你是指 无关紧要 交给我吧 谢谢你