You know, I came in this town wanting to destroy it.Tonight I...found myself wanting to protect it.
我来此镇的目的本是想毁掉它 今晚我 居然发现自己想要保护它
How does that happen?I'm not a hero, Elena.I don't do good.It's not in me.
为什么会这样 我不是英雄 埃琳娜 我不做善事 这不是我本性
Maybe it is.No.No, it's reserved for my brother... and you and Bonnie,
也许是呢 不是 本性善良的是我弟弟 还有你和邦妮
Even though she has every reason to hate me,still helped Stefan save me.
她有理由恨我入骨 还是帮斯特凡救我
Why do you sound so surprised?
你为什么如此惊讶
Because she did it for you.
因为她是为了你才这样做的
Which means that somewhere along the way,you decided that I was worth saving.
也就是说 在你内心的某个角落 还是认定我值得被救
And I wanted to...thank you for that.You're welcome.
所以我想 感谢你为我所做的一切 不客气
It's late.You should probably come inside.
不早了 你该进屋了吧
What are you doing?I don't want to talk about it.
你刚才在干嘛 我不想讨论这个