Life sucks either way, Jeremy.
怎样的生活都不好过 杰里米
At least if you're a vampire,You don't have to feel bad about it if you don't want to.
但至少作为一个吸血鬼 只要你不想 就可以不用感受痛苦
Is that what you did?I did it for...I did it for a very long time.and life was a lot easier.
你就是这样吗 我其实 我很久以来都是这样 生活确实轻松很多
Hey, man.I'm so sorry.Look, I don't even know what happened.
伙计 我真的很抱歉 我根本不知道怎么回事
It's OK, man.She'll be all right.
没事 伙计 她会没事的
What's happening? Is she all right?
怎么回事 她还好吗
Oh, there was some internal bleeding.We're taking her into surgery.
有些内出血 正要进行手术
What else did they say? Is she going to be OK?
他们还说了什么 她会没事吗
They're going to do everything they can.
他们会全力以赴
Tyler, have you talked to your mom?
泰勒 和你母亲谈过了吗
I left her a message telling her I was here.
我给她留了言 告诉她我在这里
You need to call her.What is it?It's your dad.
你得打电话给她 怎么了 你父亲出事了