Chandler: Do you think that there's a town in uh, Missouri or some place called Sample? And ah, as you're driving into town there's there's like a sign, and it says "You're in Sample."
会不会在密苏里州或其他某个地方有个城镇名叫“样本”?当你开车去那里,标志上会写着“你在样本里”。
Monica: Hey. Hey! How'd it go with Pete? ! Tell us!
嘿。 嘿! 你跟彼特怎样了?! 快说!
Monica: You're not gonna believe this. Ok, so I go over. I'm sorry. Ex excuse us. I'm sorry, it's a little crowded. Do you mind if we. Yeah, could you scooch?
你们一定不会相信。我去 很抱歉。店里有点挤,可以一起坐吗? 挪一下?
Billy: Yeah, move over just a little bit. Gracias.
稍微挪一下。
Robin: Keep on scooching. Gracias.
再挪。格雷西亚斯。
Monica: So, guys listen, I go over there, and umm you know, I I. Why? Why? ! What's it always me? !
总之我去找他,然后 为什么?为什么?!我哪里不好?!
Billy: What's the matter? Tim, I have a feeling.I, my wife is sleeping with her gynecologist.
怎么了? 提姆,我有一种感觉我老婆和她的妇科医生睡觉了。
Billy: How do you know? Well you know, he's got access. Yeah.
你怎么知道? 他有接近的机会,我知道。 对。
Robin: You know it's that feeling you get, you know?
我就是感觉得到。
Billy: Like when you go bowling and you know you're in somebody else's shoes?
就像穿到别人的保龄球鞋?
Robin: That's the one.
没错。
Phoebe: All right, so, so you went to Pete's. What happened? I. Why is this happening to me? ! I don't know, maybe it's my wound.
你去了彼特家 然后呢? 我 为什么这么倒霉?!也许是我的伤口害的。
Monica: Forget it.
算了。
Billy: It's it's not healed yet? No no, it's ooozing, oozing. Could you pass me the cream? Is there any Uh, there's the cream. Thank you very much.
你的伤还没好? 它一直在渗血。请把牛奶给我,在那边。谢谢你。
Billy: Thomas, this is gonna be hard, but I wanted it to come from me, and nobody else.
汤玛斯,我想亲口告诉你。
Robin: What is it, Tim? It's me, I've been sleeping with your wife.
什么事? 是我跟你老婆睡觉。
Joey: So you're the gynecologist?
你是她的妇科医生?
Billy: Hey, I'm trying to have a private conversation right?
我在谈私事好吗?
Robin: Ooh, Can I have a napkin, please? Could you please hand me a napkin? Let me give me this thing! all right! ! Enough! And you are no longer my friend!
哦,我要纸巾,请拿给我!拿来啦!够了!你不是我的朋友了!
We are finished! Nada! ! No more! You are a bastard for doing this! ! Get away from me! ! Thomas, come back here!
我们完了!不再联系!你竟然做这种事!!离我远一点!! 你回来!
Phoebe: So Monica, what were you gonna tell us?
你刚才要说什么?
Monica: I have no idea.
我忘了。
Rachel: So, come on, what was the big news Pete wanted to tell you Mon? ! Or should I say Mrs. Monica Becker?
彼特想告诉你什么大消息?我该叫你莫妮卡贝克太太吗?
Phoebe: No no no oh, keep your name, don't take his name.
不不不,保留你的姓,不要冠他的姓。
Monica: He didn't ask me to marry him. Ohh. Well then definitely don't take his name.
他没有向我求婚。 哦。 那绝对不要冠他的姓。
Monica: He wanted to tell me he's going to compete is some ultimate fighting competition thingy.
他要参加一个什么终极格斗比赛。
The Guys: Pete? ! Why? ! What is it?
彼特?! 为啥?!那是什么?
Monica: I don't know exactly. It's it's sorta like wrestling. Oh? ! Yeah, but without the brutal. Oh.
我也不清楚。有点像摔角。 哦?! 但不用穿表演服。 哦。
Chandler: Yeah, it's two guys in a ring, and the rules are: "There're are no rules."
那是玩真的,非常野蛮,两个人在场中厮杀,规则是:没有规则。
Rachel: Which made a great 12 year old. Oh, it's the best year of my life.
我听说你有一个伟大的12岁。 哦,那是我一生中最好的一年。
Monica: You can like, bite, and pull people's hair and stuff? Yeah, anything goes, except ah, eye gouging and fish hooking.
可以咬人、扯别人的头发? 都可以,除了戳眼睛和鱼钩手。
Monica: What's fish hooking? What's fish hooking.Thanks man, that would've been really hard to describe. What is that taste?
什么是鱼钩手? 就是谢了,不然还真难形容。什么味道?
Joey: What? My hands are totally clean, I just gave the duck a bath.
啥?我的手很干净,我刚帮鸭子洗完澡。
Doug: So thanks for the warm welcome. It's good to have you guys on my team, I come to play. I hope you do too.
谢谢各位的热烈欢迎。很高兴有各位的加入,我要大展身手。希望你们也是。
Now, let's go out there and get 'em! Huh? And remember, there is no 'I' in team.
去给他们好看吧!记住,在团队中没有“一”个人。
Chandler: Yes, but there's two in martini, soo everybody back to my office.
对,但是在马提尼会看到“两个”,回我那里去吧。
Doug: You! Chuckles! What's your name?
那个嬉皮笑脸的,你叫什么?
Chandler: Oh it's Bing, sir. I'm sorry, I was just ah. No no, I heard what you said, funny. I like funny.
哦我是宾。很抱歉,我只是 没事,我听到你说的话了,很有趣。我喜欢。
This team is about hard work, but it's also about having fun. Good to have you aboard Bing!
我们要努力,也要有趣。很高兴有你加入,宾!
Ross: That's right, Ryder. Wynona Ryder, for six. Thank you. Yeah, we have the reservations. Yes! !
对,瑞德。薇诺娜瑞德要订六个位子。谢谢。订到位子了。 好!!
Chandler: All right buddy, way to go!
干得好!
Ross: Dude, what're you doing?
老兄,你干什么?
Chandler: Thank you! Today, my boss keep slapping my butt and he was acting like it was no big deal.
说得好!我上司一直拍我屁股,还一脸不在乎。
Phoebe: Yeesh, what'd you do about it?
那你怎么办?
Chandler: Well, I didn't do anything. I didn't wanna be the guy who has a problem with his boss slapping his bottom.
没怎么办。我不想当对上司拍屁股有意见的人。
Monica: I gotta tell you, I think it's ok to be that guy.
我觉得当那个人无所谓。
Joey: Yeah, maybe it's like you know, that jock thing. You know how football players pat each other after a touchdown.
也许他在学运动员。足球员得分之后都会拍来拍去。
Rachel: You know I don't, I don't understand guys, I mean I I would never congratulate Monica on a great stew by you know, grabbing her boob.
我实在不了解男人,我要称赞莫妮卡煮的燉菜好吃也不会去抓她的胸部。
Chandler: Yeah, I know, for a really great stew you just you know, stick your head in between 'em.
如果真的很好吃,应该直接把脸埋进去。
Monica: Ok, can we please go eat?
好了,可以吃饭了吗?
Joey: Yeah. What're we getting? Anything but stew.
要吃什么? 不要吃燉菜就好。
Ross: All right so, Chandler, from now on, don't give your boss a chance to get you. You know just ah, don't turn your back to him.
钱德勒,从今以后,别让你的上司逮到机会。别把背部对着他。
Joey: Yeah, or you can teach him a lesson. You know? What you could do is you could rub something that really smells on your butt, all right?
你也可以给他一个教训。你可以在屁股上涂很臭的东西。
Then, when he goes to smack ya, his hand will smell. Now what could you rub on your butt that would smell bad?
他拍了你之后,手就会很臭。有什么很臭的东西可以拿来涂?
Chandler: What if Joey was President?
如果乔伊是总统该怎么办?
Phoebe: Umm, hey Rach, can I ask you something? Yeah.
嘿瑞秋,能不能问你一件事? 行。
Phoebe: Ok, you can totally say no, but umm, would it be ok with you if I set Ross up on a date?
你可以反对我可以帮罗斯介绍女朋友吗?
Rachel: Oh. Ahhh, with who?
哦。谁啊?
Phoebe: Umm, my friend, Bonnie. She just always thought Ross was really cute, and now that you two aren't together, she asked if I could set it up, but if you're not cool with it.
我的朋友,邦妮。她一直觉得罗斯很可爱,问我能不能牵线,如果你会在意
Rachel: Oh oh oh, which one is Bonnie again?
哦邦妮是哪一个?
Phoebe: You remember her from my birthday party two years ago. She's yeah, like, average height, medium build, bald.
两年前她来参加过我的生日派对。体重平均,身高适中,光头
Rachel: Oh! That's fine.
哦!没关系。
Phoebe: Really? ! Come on, the bald girl? Absolutely.
真的?! 罗斯和光头女?当然可以。
Rachel: Great! Ok, good for you! Great!
太棒了,很好!
Ho Chi: You are iron. You are steel! Let me ask you something, how come when I call your computer support line, I have to wait an hour and a half?
你是铁。你是钢!我问你,为何我往你的电脑客服部打电话得等上一个半小时?
Pete: I told you, we're adding new operators all the time. Could we concentrate on my training?
我们有加派接线员。专心训练好吗?
Ho Chi: It's just hard when I know I have e mail I can't get!
一想到有电子邮件却收不到,我就心烦。
Monica: Hi! Monica! Hi honey. All right, on the table, on the table.
嘿! 莫妮卡!亲爱的。 好了,趴上去。
Monica: Hey, umm, so listen umm, my friends were telling me a little about this ah, ultimate fighting thing and it, well it sounds really dangerous. I I don't want you to get hurt, 'cause I, I kinda like you.
我的朋友跟我谈到,终极格斗的事,听起来很危险。我不希望你受伤,因为我蛮喜欢你的。
Pete: Oh, believe me, I don't wanna get hurt either. I'm being smart about this. See these guys? They're the best trainers in the world, and Ho Chi here used to be a paid assassin.
哦,我也不想受伤。我很精明。看到这些人了吗?他们是世界顶尖的教练,保志以前是职业杀手。
A house painter! He used to be a house painter.
粉刷工人!他以前是粉刷工人。
Monica: Promise me you'll be careful. I promise.
答应我一定要小心。 我答应你。
Monica: Hey, are we still on for tonight? Yeah. Ok, good, because umm, well, maybe we could have a little workout of our own.
今晚照旧吗? 那好。 因为我们也可以来运动一下。
Ho Chi: No! No boom boom before big fight!
大赛之前不准爱爱!
Monica: How about just a boom?
一个“爱”怎么样?
Rachel: Well that was depressing, I think I just bought a soft pretzel from one of The Kids from Fame. Ready to go to the movies? Um hmm. Oh wait! This is Bonnie.
真令人沮丧,刚才卖给我椒盐脆饼的是《名扬四海》的演员。可以去看电影了吗? 哦等等!这是邦妮。
Bonnie: Hi! This is Bonnie? This is Bonnie? You're Bonnie?
嘿! 这是邦妮?这是邦妮?你是邦妮?
Bonnie: I can show you an ID if you want?
我可以拿身份证给你看。
Rachel: Oh no, I'm sorry, just, you look a lot different than the last time I I saw you.
哦不是,你跟上次见面差很多。
Bonnie: Oh, yeah, well I just started wearing bras again.
哦是啊,我又开始戴胸罩了。
Rachel: Oh, that must be it.
哦,一定是这个原因。
Phoebe: Well I hope you have fun tonight.
祝你们玩得愉快。
Bonnie: Thanks! You too. Ok.
谢了!你们也是。 好的。
Rachel: You said she was bald.
你说她是光头。
Phoebe: Yeah, she was bald, she's not now.
对啊,以前是,现在不是。
Rachel: How could you not tell me that she has hair?
你怎么没说她有长头发?
Phoebe: I don't know, I hardly ever say that about people.
我很少提到别人有长头发。
Rachel: Ohh, well, this is just perfect!
哦,真是太完美了!
Phoebe: Well I'm sorry, I thought you said it was ok.
对不起,你不是说没关系。
Rachel: Yeah, I said it was ok when I thought she was some weird bald chick. I mean, you know, that girl has hair got all over her head!
因为我以为她是个光头怪女人。她满头都是头发!
Phoebe: Well, maybe it won't work out. Maybe Ross won't like her personality. Why, did she have a bad personality? Oh no, Bonnie's the best!
也许罗斯不会喜欢她的个性。 她的个性不好吗? 哦不,邦妮最随和了!
Doug: Bing! Read your Computech proposal, real home run. Ooh. Barely got ya that time, get over here. Come on. Wham! Good one. Now that was a good one. Keep at it team.
宾!我看过你的企划案了,非常精彩。哦。没有打中,站过来。快点,干得好。这次表现得很好。要保持。
Chandler: What is with him? With him? You're his favor, you're his guy!
他是怎么搞的? 怎么搞的?你是他的爱将。
Stevens: We never get smacked.
我们没有被打过。
Chandler: Well, that's not true, he he smacked you once.
没这回事,他打过你一次。
Phil: Not on purpose, he ricocheted of you and got me.
那是巧合,他打完你之后弹到我。
Stevens: I'm telling you, I need some smacks. I got a kid starting Dartmouth in the fall.
告诉你,我需要被打。我有个小孩秋季就要上达特茅斯学院了。
Doug: Dartmouth? Who went to Dartmouth? Dartmouth sucks. you gotta Dartmouth Bing? No sir.
达特茅斯?谁在上达特茅斯?那里烂极了。你上达特茅斯? 不是。
Doug: There you go.
那就好。
Ross: Hey! God Ross, what is that?
嘿! 天啊罗斯,那是什么?
Ross: Yeah, it's the Ultimate Fighting Combo. Yeah, I saved thirty cents, plus I get to keep the cup. Yay! !
终极格斗超值餐省30美分,还可以收藏杯子。耶!!
Announcer: From New York City, New York! Appearing in his Ultimate Fighting Championship debut! He's known for his confrontational business style.
来自纽约州,纽约市!首次参加终极格斗冠军赛!他在商场上以强硬著称。
Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing Pete Beck errrr! !
各位先生、女士,让我们欢迎彼特贝克!
Monica: I love you, Pete! !!
彼特,我爱你!!!
Announcer: And his opponent, from Huntington Beach, California! He's a 300 pound street fighter, Tank Abbottttttt! !! !
他的对手,来自加利福尼亚亨廷顿海滩!重达300磅的街头搏击好手,坦克艾博特!!!
Monica: Pete! Pete! ! That guy's pretty huge!
彼特!彼特!那家伙好魁梧!