手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第三季 > 正文

老友记 第3季:第25集 在海滩(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:shaun   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Chandler: So, you still don't think I'm, boyfriend material? Huh?

你还是不觉得我适合当男朋友? 哈?

Chandler: I saw you checking me out during the game last night.

昨晚我发现你在打量我。

Monica: You didn't even take off your pants.

你连裤子都没脱。

Chandler: Yeah, well, lucky for you.

对,算你走运。

Monica: What? I don't know.

什么? 我不晓得。

Rachel: Well! Is everybody else having just the best time? !

哇哦!大家都开心吗?

Phoebe: Shhh! Shhhh! Joey's asleep.

嘘!嘘!乔伊睡着了。

Phoebe: After he passed out, we put the sand around him to keep him warm.

他睡过去,我们用沙子帮他保暖。

Rachel: Well I assume the ah, happy couple isn't up yet. Did you guys hear them last night?

那对快乐的情侣还没起床吧。你们昨晚有听到吗?

Chandler: Oh, yeah, I don't know what they were doing, but at one point sea turtles actually came up to the house.

哦,我不知道他们在干什么,但是海龟一度爬进屋里来。

Ross: Good morning. Hey. Hey! How did everybody sleep? Oh, great.

早安。 嘿。 嘿!睡得好吗? 哦,很好。

Monica: Like a log. Us too.

跟木头一样。 我们也是。

Rachel: I'm going for a walk.

我要去散步。

Ross: Good morning. Nice breasts by the way.

早安。好丰满的胸部。

Bonnie: Hey, what happened to you?

嘿,你怎么没来?

Rachel: Oh, ah nothing. I just felt like hanging out here reading.

哦,没什么。我想在这里看书。

Bonnie: Oh, the water was sooo great! We jumped off this pier and my suit came off.

哦,海水好舒服!我们跳下桥墩,我的泳衣掉了。

Rachel: Ohhhh, sorry I missed that.

哦可惜我错过了。

Bonnie: Yeah, Joey and Chandler sure are funny. Ohh ha ha ha!

是啊,乔伊和钱德好有意思。 哦哈哈哈!

Bonnie: I think I brought back half of the beach in my hair. It was so much easier when I used to shave my head.

我的头发里都是沙子。以前光头方便多了。

Rachel: You know, I gotta tell ya, I just loved your look when you were bald.

我一定要告诉你,我好喜欢你光头的样子。

Bonnie: Really? ! Ohh!

真的吗?! 是哦!

Bonnie: Because I think about shaving it all off again sometimes.

我有考虑重新剃光头。

Rachel: Really? ! Yeah!

真的?! 是哦!

Rachel: I mean you definitely should do that.

你应该那样做。

Bonnie: You know what, I should do it. Yeah!

你知道吗,我是该那样做。 没错!

Bonnie: You know what, thank you Rachel, you are soo cool. Awww, stop. Come on. Now go shave that head! All right.

谢谢你瑞秋,你好酷。 哦,别这么说。去剃光头吧! 好。

Chandler: I know I've asked you this before. A hundred times before!

我记得我以前问过你这个问题 . 一百次了!

Chandler: How am I not right for you? I don't know. I I like guys like Richard. Or Pete, before he went insane. I don't know. Just somebody more mature.

我怎么不适合你? 我不知道。我喜欢像理查的男生。或者彼特,在他疯之前。我不知道,是更成熟的人吧。

Chandler: Oh, so I'm not mature enough for you? Monica needs somebody more mature.

哦,所以我是对你来说不够成熟?莫妮卡需要更成熟的人。

Joey: What's the matter, Pheebs?

怎么了,菲比?

Phoebe: She cancelled! My namesake cancelled on me! What? !

她取消了!我同名的人取消了约会! 啥?!

Phoebe: Yeah, she claimed she had to go out of town suddenly. She's avoiding me, she doesn't wanna tell me where my father is. She knows, and she won't tell me.

她说她得进城去。她在躲我,她不想说出我爸的下落。她知道却不说。

Rachel: Aww Pheebs, that sucks!

哦菲比,好差劲喔!

Phoebe: Yeah well, don't "Aww Pheebs, that sucks!" me yet.

别跟我说差劲。

Chandler: Where are you going? Well, she's out of town, so, there's gotta be something in her house that tells me where my father is.

你要去哪里? 她出门了,她家里一定有我爸的线索。

Ross: Uh, Pheebs, some people call that break in and entering.

呃,菲比,有人称这种行为是擅闯。

Phoebe: Well, are any of those people here? ! Oh, no! ! No, no!

这里有人这么想吗?! 哦,没有!没,没有!

Phoebe: Ok, look I I I'll do something nice, ok? I'll I'll fill her ice trays. Good?

我会做一些好事。我会帮她把制冰盒加水,好吗?

Bonnie: Hey, everyboby! Wh haa haa! Haa! Look what you did!

嘿,各位! 哇哈看看你干了什么!

Bonnie: You wanna touch it?

你想摸吗?

Ross: Nooo, but it, but it's great.

不想,但是很不错。

Bonnie: Come on, touch it!

来嘛,摸嘛!

Ross: Ok. You can feel all the bones in your skull.No.that's, no, that's.

好吧,可以摸得到头骨没有那是,不,那是

Ross: Hi. Hi!

嗨。 嗨!

Ross: I was having a little chat with ah, Bonnie, and ah, guess what, she she happened to bring up you know, who was behind the um, whole head shaving idea, and now, who was it? Yes, oh, that's right, that's right, it was you!

我刚和邦妮聊了一下,你猜怎样?她提到整件事的幕后主使是谁呢?对了,哦,没错,就是你!

Rachel: That was her idea, I just gave her a nudge.

是她自己想剃,我只是给了她建议。

Ross: She said you gave her the razor!

她说你拿剃刀给她!

Rachel: Hey! So, anyone up for a midnight dip in the ocean?

嘿! 有人要去夜泳吗?

Ross: Ahh, no, I'm good. No I'm ok, thanks.

啊,我不要。 不了,谢了。

Bonnie: Ok, I'll see you in a bit. Ok, have fun! Wooo! !

好,待会见。 好好玩!哇哦!!

Rachel: So you see she doesn't look that bad.

拜托,看到了吗,她看起来也没那么糟嘛。

Ross: You can see the moonlight bouncing off her head! What the hell were you thinking? !!

你能看到她的头反射的月光!你在想什么?!!

Rachel: I don't, know. You don't know? ! Rach, you balded my girlfriend!

我不知道。 你不知道?!瑞秋,你让我女朋友变成光头!

Rachel: All right! Ross, do you think it's easy for me to see you with somebody else?

好啦!罗斯,看你跟别人在一起难道我就好过?

Ross: You know, hey! You're the one who ended it, remember? Yeah, because I was mad at you, not because I stopped loving you!

嘿!是你要分手的,记得吗? 因为我生你的气,不是因为我不爱你了!

Ross: You still love me? Noo.

你还爱我? 不。

Ross: You still love me.

你还爱我。

Rachel: Oh, y yeah, so, you you love me!

哦,怎样?你也爱我!

Ross: Noo. What does this mean? What'd you, I mean do you wanna, get back together?

不。什么意思?你想复合吗?

Rachel: Noo! Maybe! I, I don't know. Ross, I still can't forgive you for what you did, I can't, I just, but sometimes when I'm with you I just, I feel so.

不是!也许吧!我不知道。罗斯,我还是无法原谅你的行为,但是有时和你在一起,我会觉得

Ross: What? !

怎样?!

Rachel: I just, I feel, I I just. What?

我会觉得我 怎样?

Rachel: I feel.

我觉得

Chandler: Noo! ! I don't care! I'm I'm not gonna playing one on one strip poker with you for practice!

不!!我不管!我不要跟你练习一对一脱衣扑克牌!

Joey: But I made cards! !

牌都做好了!

Rachel: Well! Good night. I'm going upstairs.

晚安。我要上楼去了。

Joey and Night. Night.

晚安。晚安。

Joey: Wanna play strip poker for practice?

要不要练习脱衣扑克牌?

Phoebe: Ow! Oh! I'm gonna ass. Ok. Ok. Ok. Oh, shhh!

哇哦!哦!我的屁股。好了哦。

Phoebe: Ahhhhh.No! ! It's me! It's me! I I didn't wanna make any noise! Then don't break in! !

啊不!!是我!是我!我不想发出声音! 那就不要闯进来!!

Phoebe: I'm sorry. What are you doing here? !

对不起。 你来干什么?!

Phoebe: I I, came to fill your ice cube tray.

我来帮制冰盒加水。

Phoebe Sr. :What? !

什么?!

Phoebe: Umm, ok, ok, look. Erh. I took this picture from your fridge. Ok? Because I know that this is my father. Yeah, this is Frank Buffay, you are standing right there next to him.

呃,好,好了,是这样的。这是从你的冰箱上拿的。我认得这是我爸爸。这是弗兰克布菲,你站在他身边。

Now, look I deserve to know where I came from. All right? So if you can help me find my father then you should! Otherwise, you're just mean! So, just tell me the truth!

我有权利知道我的身世。好吗?要是你能帮我找到爸爸,你就应该帮我!否则你就是坏人!把真相告诉我!

Phoebe Sr. :All right, the man in the picture is Chuck Magione.

好吧,照片上的人是查克曼吉欧尼。

Phoebe: My father is Chuck Magione?

我爸是查克曼吉欧尼?

Phoebe Sr. :No, no, that's just Chuck Magione, I I sold him a house last year! And I'm very sorry, but I really don't know where your father is, and that's the truth. Oh.

不,不,他跟你没有关系,我去年卖给他一栋房!抱歉,我真的不晓得 你父亲的下落,这是实话。 哦。

Phoebe Sr. :But umm, you're right. I think that a person should know where they come from. Wh which is why I ah, ahh, ok. I'm your mother.

但是你说得对。人有权利知道自己的身世。所以我我是你的母亲。

Phoebe: Heh?

欸?

Phoebe Sr. :See you know I wanted to tell you yesterday, but I just, uh, you me felt all floopy, and.

我昨天就想说,但是我我太软弱

Joey: I'm telling you, you guys are totally getting back together!

我跟你说,你们肯定要复合了!

Ross: That's not true! Her, she doesn't even know what she wants! Rachel's still mad about the whole thing.

这不是真的!她自己都搞不清楚!瑞秋还在气那件事。

Chandler: Ok, then you gotta back away, all right? You don't need that kind of hurt. Take it from a guy who's never had a long term relationship.

好的,那就退出。你不需要受这种伤害。听我的话,我从来没跟别人长期交往过

Ross: I know, but ahhhhhh! ! I really wanna go up there and finish that kiss!

我知道,但我真的很想上楼继续吻她!

Bonnie: Hey! Ahhhh! You guys, the water's great. You should really go in.

嘿! 啊! 各位,水好舒服,你们应该去游泳。

Chandler: Oh, ahh, no thanks, I just had an M&M.

哦,啊,谢了,我刚吃了M&M牌巧克力。

Bonnie: Ok, well good night.

好吧,晚安。

Ross: Good night.

晚安。

Bonnie: Don't be too long.

早点上来。

Ross: Okey dokey!

没问题!

Chandler: There is not one hair on that head.

真是一根毛都没有啊。

Ross: Hey, it'll grow back, right? And she she's really fun, and she's cool, and and I'm finally moving on. You know? I mean getting over Rachel was so, you know?

头发会长回来,而且她很风趣,很棒,我终于往前走了。要忘掉瑞秋实在你懂吗?

You know, and I'm finally feeling sane again. And now if I go up there, and and I kiss her, and, Gooood I wanna kiss her, and and and it doesn't work out, right? Do I really wanna put myself through that again?

我终于恢复理智。要是我上楼吻了她,天哪,我好想吻她,要是失败呢?我真的想再心碎一次吗?

Joey: So let me get this straight. If you go with Bonnie tonight, you're doing the smart, healthy thing and moving on. Yeah.

我想问一下选择。邦妮是明智的决定,可以抛开过去。 没错。

Joey: Right, and if you go with Rachel, Bonnie's free tonight?

对吧?要是选择瑞秋,邦妮今晚是不是就空下来了?

Ross: Hi.

你好。

Chandler: Hi there.

嘿。

Monica: That's that weird voice again.

你的声音又怪怪的了。

Chandler: Ok! Ok! Let me try it again, you're gonna wanna date this next guy, I swear! Ok, come on!

好的!再试一次,你会跟下一个人约会的,我发誓!好了,来吧!

Chandler: I can only do it with the voice now. Ok, ok. Come on, come on, close the door, close.

我现在只能用这个声音了。好吧,好吧,关上门。

Chandler: Hi! I'm Dorf! Your date for the evening. Oh come on! Dorf on dating, that's good stuff! !

你好!我是小矮人!你今晚的男伴拜托。哦,来吧!小矮人约会耶,多有意思啊!!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
cube [kju:b]

想一想再看

n. 立方体,立方
vt. 求 ... 的立方

 
frank [fræŋk]

想一想再看

adj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的
vt. 免费

 
skull [skʌl]

想一想再看

n. 头骨,骷髅头
vt. 击打头部

 
strip [strip]

想一想再看

n. 长条,条状,脱衣舞
v. 脱衣,剥夺,剥

联想记忆
shave [ʃeiv]

想一想再看

n. 修面,刮胡子
vt. 修面,剃,擦过,消

 
mature [mə'tjuə]

想一想再看

adj. 成熟的,(保单)到期的,考虑周到的

 
sane [sein]

想一想再看

adj. 心智健全的,理智的

联想记忆
razor ['reizə]

想一想再看

n. 剃刀

联想记忆
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的

 
deserve [di'zə:v]

想一想再看

vi. 应该得到
vt. 应受,值得

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。