Monica: Don't worry, Ho Chi taught me how to use an opponent's strength and weight against him.
你放心,我会用他的力量反击他。
Ross: Well, then that guy is in serious, serious trouble.
那他的麻烦大了。
Ross: All right! You go get him! Let's go!
好了!打倒他!加油!
Referee: Here we go gentlemen, here we go! Are you ready? Are you ready? Let's get it on! ! Uh oh.
两位,来吧!准备好了吗?准备好了吗?开战吧!! 啊哦
Monica: Hey! It's me. Mon i ca!
嘿!是我。莫妮卡!
Pete: Who else would it be?
还能是谁?
Monica: Well earlier, when you were coming to, you called me Fran. Can I just tell you how proud I am of you?
刚才,你刚下场时,你叫我弗兰。我能告诉你我多以你为荣吗?
Pete: It would be nice after hearing 20,000 people chant "You suck!"
你真好,刚才有两万人骂我逊!
Monica: I mean I I thought you were nuts at first, I did, but you you did it. And now you can just look back at this whole thing with no regrets.
我原本觉得你疯了,但是你做到了。现在你可以了无遗憾了。
Pete: Look, look back?
了无遗憾?
Monica: Well, you're not gonna keep going are you?
你不是还要打吧?
Pete: Well let me ask you a question. Am I the Ultimate Fighting Champion?
我问你一件事。我是终极格斗冠军吗?
Monica: Well, no. But. Well I'm not gonna stop until I'm the Ultimate Fighting Champion.
不是,但是 不当上冠军,我绝不罢休。
Monica: That guy stood on your neck until you passed out!
那家伙踩着你的脖子把你踩昏!
Pete: Let me tell you a story. When I set out to create Moss 865, do you think it just happened overnight?
我告诉你一个故事。我着手研发的摩斯865,你以为是一夕成功?
No. There was Moss 1, that burnt down my dad's garage, there was Moss 2 that would only schedule appointments in January, and 862 others that I learned from, just like I learned from this fight, never to let a guy stand on my neck.
不是,摩斯一代,烧毁我爸的车库,摩斯二代只能排一月份的行程表,此外还有862次的失败经验,我从这场比赛就学到,绝不能让对手踩我的脖子。
Monica: You didn't know that already?
你之前不知道?
Pete: Look, I'm gonna get better. Ok? I promise you.
我会越来越强。好吗?我保证。
Monica: Ok, just get a lot better. Fast.
好吧。要强很多而且要快。
Pete: Oh, one other thing. Ho Chi thinks that you being ringside may have affected my concentration.
哦,还有一件事。保志认为你在场边会影响我的注意力。
Monica: Yeah. That that was the problem.
对,原因就在这里。
Monica: Hey. Hey! How long till Pete's fight? Oh, about five minutes.
嘿。 嘿!彼特的比赛几点开始? 哦,还有五分钟。
Right now they're interviewing his opponent. Apparently he trains by going to Iran and pulling the arms off thieves.
他们在访问他的对手。他的训练方式是去伊朗拔断小偷的手臂。
Ross: Hot dog? Four, please. I'm really nervous. Thank you.
热狗? 四根。我很紧张。谢谢。
Phoebe: So Ross, how umm, how did it go with Bonnie?
罗斯,你跟邦妮怎么样?
Ross: Eh? Oh! I gotta tell you, I I wasn't expecting to like her at all, I mean I actually wasn't expecting to like anyone right now, but she's really terrific.
哦!我一定要说,我没想到我会喜欢她,我目前根本没打算要喜欢别人,但她真的很棒。
Phoebe: Ohh, it's too bad!
哦,真糟糕!
Ross: No, I I'm saying I liked her.
不糟啊,我是说我喜欢她。
Phoebe: Yeah, you know what, there are other fish in the sea.
海里面还有其他的鱼。
Ross: Pheebs, I think she's great. Ok? We're going out again.
菲比,我觉得她很棒。我们要再见面。
Phoebe: Ok, I hear you! Are you capable of talking about anything else?
嗯,我听到了!你可以谈点别的吗?
Chandler: Hey! Which one's my turkey burger?
嘿!我的火鸡汉堡在哪里?
Ross: Ahh, the one next to my foot. Sorry.
啊,在我脚边。抱歉。
Joey: Hey, the fight's starting! Ok, we'll be right in. So ah, did your boss try to slap you again today?
嘿,比赛开始了! 马上进去。你的上司今天又打你了吗?
Chandler: Nine times! Ok, I had to put on lotion! But, it's gonna be ok, because as of tomorrow I'm conducting an experiment, and if all goes as planned, my butt will be smack free.
九次!害我得擦润肤乳液!不过没关系,我明天要做个实验,要是顺利,我的屁股就得救了。
Joey: Fight's over!
比赛结束!
Chandler: Excuse me, Doug? Hey you there sports fan! !
打扰一下,道格?超级运动迷!!
Doug: Bing! You got those numbers for me?
宾!数据做好了吗?
Chandler: No, I ah, I didn't do them.
没有,我没做。
Doug: Oh, you forgot?
哦,你忘了?
Chandler: No, no, I just ah, didn't do them. Instead, I ah, hung out with some friends and had a couple of beers so I certainly don't deserve any praise, verbal or otherwise.
不,不是,我就是没做。我跟朋友出去,喝了两杯所以我不值得表扬 不管是言语上,或其他方式。
Doug: Well, I got tanked myself last night. Pretty dicey drive home, Tappan Zee Bridge never looked smaller. That's ok, you're still my number one guy! Bing!
我昨晚也醉了。危险的酒醉驾车,塔潘泽桥看上去从没这么小过。没关系,你还是我的头号爱将!宾!
Chandler: Doug! ! Hmm.
道格!! 嗯。
Chandler: I'm a little bit uncomfortable with the way that you express yourself.
我对你的表达方式有点不习惯。
Doug: Oh, is it the swearing? I mean is it the constant swearing? Because I gotta tell you, if it is, you can just.kiss my ass!
哦,你是说我经常骂脏话?如果是的话,你可以亲我的屁股!
Chandler: No, no. It it's not about the swearing, it's more about ah, the way, that you ah, occasionally, concentrate, your enthusiasm on my buttocks.
不,不。不是骂脏话的事,而是,你偶尔,会把注意力,集中,在我的屁股上。
Doug: Oh? Oh, and don't get me wrong, I appreciate the sentiment. It's just that I, I have a rather, sensitive posterior, and ah, besides, it's making all the other guys jealous.
哦? 哦,别误会,我了解你的用意。只不过,我的臀部很敏感,而且别人都在嫉妒。
Doug: Well, say no more. You know, it takes guts to bring this up. Bing! You're ok. Ok. Ha! Ahhhhhhh! Ahhhhh!
别再说了。确实很有勇气。宾!很好。 好。 啊哈 啊哈
Phoebe: Ok. Would you rather live in the shirt pocket of a sweaty giant, or inside his shower drain?
你要住在满身大汗的巨人的上衣口袋还是他的排水管里?
Rachel: Oh my God! Phoebe look, it's that girl.
天哪!你看,是罗斯和那个女的。
Phoebe: No! No! Look at that! It's a line of ants! They're working as a team! Phoebe!
不!不!你看!有一排蚂蚁!他们在同心协力! 菲比!
Phoebe: Right, oh yeah. Wow, oh, it looks like Ross is breaking up with her. Uff, I hope he lets her down easy. Let's go.
他们啊,罗斯好像要跟她分手了。希望他不要太狠。
Rachel: Come on, Phoebe, look at that! They are not breaking up, look at them. Ok that, you know what that is? That is a, that is a second date, that's what that is!
菲比,你看!他们没有要分手。那只是第二次的约会!
Look at that, she just put her hand on his thigh.
你看,她把手放到他的大腿上
Phoebe: Oh no! That really is nothing, she is very sexually aggressive.
哦!小意思,她在性方面很主动。
Rachel: Ohh! Phoebe, this is all your fault! Now he loves her, he's gonna marry her, and this is all your fault.
哦!菲比,都是你不好!他爱上她了,他会娶她,都是你的错。
Phoebe: You said it was ok!
你自己说没关系!
Rachel: You said she was bald! !
你说她是光头!!
Phoebe: Was! Was was was was was! !!
以前!以前
Rachel: Phoebe, we can't, we just can't just let it happen! Ok, we have to do something! We have to break them up! Ok? You just go in there and like, shave her head! You owe me one bald girl! !
菲比,我们得想个办法!好吧,我们得做点事了!我们得拆散他们!进去帮她剃光头,你欠我一个光头女!!
Phoebe: Ok, first of all, breathe. Second of all, I don't get it. Aren't you the one that decided that you didn't wanna be with Ross?
好,首先,深呼吸。再者,我实在不懂。不是你决定要跟罗斯分手的?
Rachel: Yes.
是。
Phoebe: Well isn't he your friend? Don't you want him to be happy?
他不是你的朋友吗?你不希望他快乐吗?
Rachel: Yes.
希望。
Phoebe: So?
所以?
Rachel: I just you know, I didn't expect him to be this happy so soon. Ufff. Ooo ooh!
但是我没想到会这么快。哦
Phoebe: Oh no. What? Oh, we killed them all. Oh!
完了。 怎样? 它们被我们坐死了。 哦!
Pete: It's ok, it's not as bad as it looks, it's a precaution. Ah, I'm not supposed to move my spine.
没这么严重,这是以防万一。我的脊椎骨不能动。
Monica: Please tell me you're stopping now.
你要放弃了吧?
Pete: I'm fine! I'd fight tonight, if they'd let me. See this circle I'm marking off here? This is my zone of terror.
我没事!今晚要我上场都行。你看到这个圆了吗?这是我的“恐怖区”。
Monica: Ok. You are insane! You you gotta give this up!
你疯了!你一定要放弃!
Pete: I can't until I'm the ultimate fighter. I will do it. I'm telling you, the day will come when children will argue over who will win a fight, me or Superman.
除非我拿到格斗冠军。我会成功的。总有一天,小朋友会争辩我和超人,谁会打赢。
Now, how much I can beat Superman, but you know, kids are stupid.
我赢不过超人,不过小孩子都很笨。
Monica: Sit down. All right? Please, Lis listen to me. You are terrible at this! Ok? You are the worst ultimate fighter ever! Ever! !
你先坐下。好吗?听我说。你打得很烂!你是史上最烂的终极格斗手最烂的!!
Pete: You know I have a torn rotator cuff, a hairline fracture in my right forearm, and a severely bruised Adam's Apple, but that really hurt.
我的肌腱套破裂,右前臂有轻微骨折,喉结严重瘀伤,但你的话最伤人。
Monica: Well then, you know what? I care about you too much to watch you hurt yourself like this. So if you have to do this, then you're gonna have to do it without me.
那么你知道吗?我没办法看你这样伤害自己。要是你非打不可,你就必须失去我。
Pete: Well if you're asking me to quit, then you're asking me to be someone I'm not. I've got to do this.
如果你要我放弃就是要我违背本性。我非打不可。
Monica: Then I've gotta go. Bye.
那我要走了。再见。
Pete: Mon Monica? Yes?
莫、莫妮卡? 啥?
Pete: Could you leave a note? 'Cause I'm on a lot of painkillers now, and I don't know if I'll remember this tomorrow.
你可以留张字条吗?我服了止痛药,明天可能会不记得这件事。
Doug: So, in conclusion, the lines all go up, so, I'm happy. Great job team! Tomorrow, 8:30. Phil! Nice job. Stevens! Way to go!
总而言之,曲线节节上升。我很满意。干得好!明天八点半见。菲尔!干得好。史蒂芬!漂亮!
Joel burg, you maniac! I love ya! Bing! Good job, couldn't have done it without you. Thank you, sir.
戈博,你这个疯子!我爱你!宾!干得好,没有你可不行 . 谢谢。
Stevens: Oh, excuse me. I forgot my briefcase you know, by accident.
哦,抱歉。我忘了拿公事包,不小心的。
Doug: Of course, you did. Forgot something else too ya bastard! Well, what about you? You're not feeling left out or anything are ya?
当然是不小心的。你还忘了一件事!你呢?不会觉得被冷落了吧?
Chandler: No. No, not at all, that's that's ridiculous.
不,不,一点也不会,开什么玩笑。
Doug: Everybody else got one, and you want one too. Don't you?
大家都有,你也想来一下,对吧?
Chandler: Ye ye yeah, yes I do!
没错!
Doug: Now get on outta here you!
给我滚吧,你!
TV Announcer: Pete Becker is circling the ring now. Looks like he's just trying to feel him out. Oh, Bruiser is charging.
彼特贝克绕着格斗场。似乎想弄清楚自己的情势。哦,彪形大汉进攻了
Chandler: Run! Run you crazy, rich freak!
快逃啊!你这个疯狂的有钱怪人!
Rachel: Oh, I can't watch this.
哦,我不敢看了。
Joey: Check it out, he's winning! Pete's winning!
你看,他要赢了!彼特要赢了!
Monica: Really? ! No o o! !
真的?! 没有!!
TV Announcer: Uh oh, Bruiser has Becker on the canvas and is going for his favorite area. Oh! Oh!
哦,彪形大汉把贝克打倒在地,向他最喜欢的部位进攻。 哦!哦!
Phoebe: Wait, if that's his favorite area, why is he being so mean to it?
等下,既然是最喜欢的部位,为何要下这种毒手?
Ross: This is ironic. Of your last two boyfriends, Richard didn't wanna have kids, and from the looks of it, now Pete can't. Ohh! !
真是讽刺。你的前任男友,理查不想生小孩,现在看情况,彼特是不能生。 哦!!