Hey, Todd.
嘿 托德
Hey, what's up?
怎么样
Not much.
还好
Hey, good news. Your profile really rounded out, man.
好消息 你的档案终于完成了
That volcanoshark combo.
多亏了火山鲨鱼一条龙
That is money in the bank. Get ready to get a lot of winks.
简直是香饽饽 等着姑娘来找你吧
Okay.
那好啊
But something else.
但是还有件事
Cheryl Melhoff... she's not on here anymore. Withdrawn.
谢尔·梅霍夫 她不在这了 注销了
Really? Yeah.
真的 是啊
Hey, man, where are you now?
你现在在哪
Himalayas.
喜马拉雅
The Himalayas. I love it. That is a kickass "Been There."
喜马拉雅 我爱死那地方了 这是最厉害的"去过的地方"
Todd, I'm gonna keep this short.
托德 我得长话短说
I have to make oxygen choices.
氧气不够
Hey, I get it. Go!
我明白 冲啊
Anyway, you have a profile now. Congratulations.
你的档案完成了 恭喜你
Cool, but, you know what? Would you take me off?
那不错 不过 你能不能把它撤下来
I can't really swing that 500$ yearly.
我付不起每年五百的档案费
Hey, man. You're sure? Because I feel like we're really onto something here.
哥们 你确定吗 我觉得我们才刚上道啊
Do you mind? I'm working.
能小点声吗 我在工作
This is one of the best profiles I've ever done. And our refund policy, well, we don't have one...
这可是我弄过最棒的档案 关于退款的政策 我们这还没有
Todd, I got to go. Sean.
托德 我得挂了 肖恩
Yeah.
是我