Previously on "The Vampire Diaries".For over a century, I have lived in secret.
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要 过去的一个多世纪 我都秘密地活着
Until now. I know the risk,but I have to know her.
直到现在 我知道这很冒险 但我必须要认识她
I'm Elena.I'm Stefan.What are you?I'm a vampire.
我叫埃琳娜 我叫斯特凡 你到底是什么 我是吸血鬼
Why are you here?I missed my little brother.
你来在这儿干嘛 我想我弟弟了
He told me about your ex, Katherine.She broke your heart.That was a long time ago.
他跟我说了你的前女友 凯瑟琳 她伤了你的心 那是很久以前的事了
Why do I look like her?Our love for Katherine, it wasn't real.
为什么我会长得像她 我们对凯瑟琳的爱 那不是真的
Katherine never compelled me.It's real for me.
凯瑟琳从没强迫过我 对我来说是真的
Are you psychic or clairvoyant?Technically I'm a witch.
你是巫师还是灵媒 理论上讲 我是女巫
That noise.Wait, what noise?Tyler!What the hell?!
那噪音 等等 什么噪音 泰勒 怎么回事
We need some help over here! Caroline!Tyler, have you talked to your mom?
来这儿帮我们一下 卡罗琳 泰勒 你和你母亲谈过了吗
What is it? It's your dad.He's dead.
怎么了你父亲出事了 他死了
You decided that I was worth saving,and I wanted to thank you...For that.
你始终觉得我是值得一救的 所以我想感谢你 为我所做的一切
Anna!Here. It's my blood.If you die with it in your system,you'll come back.
安娜 给 这是我的血 如果你死的时候体内有我的血 你就会重生
Anna's dead. I saw her killed.I know you cared about her.Yeah, I did.
安娜死了 我看到她被杀的 我知道你很在乎她 是的 没错
You scared me.Sorry.Is Jenna home?She had to meet the fire chief about the building.
你吓我一跳 不好意思 珍娜在家吗 她因为大楼着火的事去见消防队长了
She doesn't know the truth.They've covered it up.Yeah, I know. How's Jeremy?Holed up in his room.
她不了解实情 他们掩盖得很好 是啊 我知道 杰里米怎样 在他屋里呆着呢