手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 查莉成长日记第二季 > 正文

查莉成长日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第42期:邀请盖比去跳舞

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Mom, you wanna get that?

老妈,你想去开门吗?
Great! What's next? Making my own bed?
太好了!还想让我怎么样?我自己铺床吗?
Hey, Jo. -Why is your arm in a cast?
嘿,乔。-你胳膊怎么打上石膏了?
Oh, I broke my finger. See, I was playing baseb...
噢,我手指摔断了。是这样的,我在打棒球......
Okay, now back to me. My mom says I have to go to this stupid thing called cotillion.
好了,还是听我说吧。我老妈非要让我去一种叫做沙龙舞的傻缺玩意。
It's a stupid class where they reach you manners and social graces and other stupid stuff.
说是那傻缺课程可以提高你的个人修养和社交能力以及其他什么傻缺能力。

s2charlie42.jpg

And there's a stupid dance. And I have to bring a stupid date. So I thought of you.

还有这个傻缺的舞蹈。我不得不找个傻缺的舞伴。于是我就想到了你。
Pass. Bye-bye now.
我不去。拜拜了。
Oh come on, Gabe. I think it'd be a great idea for you to go to cotillion.
噢,别这样,盖比。我觉着这个沙龙舞对于你来说再合适不过了。
Oh, now you show up.
噢,现在你出现了。
Come on, I'll get you a little suit, we'll get Jo a lovely corsage. Trust me, you'll love it.
别这样嘛,我给你弄套西服,然后我们再给乔弄个可爱的胸花。相信我,你会喜欢上的。
Ever notice the things you say I'm gonna love I never love?
以前你提到所以那些“我会喜欢”的东西我有喜欢过吗?
Yeah. Gabe's looking forward to it.
没有。盖比会去的。
See you tonight, stupid.
今晚上再见,傻缺。
Not that she needs any social graces.
看来她还真需要提高社交能力。
So I don't have a say in this? You're just gonna force me to go?
难道我在这里一点发言权都没有吗?你就逼着我去了?
Oh, sweetie, that's part of the fun of being a parent. Besides, I want at least one of my kids to have manners.
噢,宝贝,那也是作为父母的乐趣之一。另外,我希望至少我有一位孩子会懂得礼仪。
Mom, we're out of buns.
老妈,热狗面包没了。
Oh yeah, you're going.
不用商量了,你去定了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
cast [kɑ:st]

想一想再看

v. 投,掷,抛,铸造,丢弃,指定演员,加起来,投射(目

 
social ['səuʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 社会的,社交的
n. 社交聚会

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。