Okay, try this one. Open up.
好了,试试这个。张嘴。
Okay. Crunchy, and smooth.
好的。脆脆的还很滑溜。
It's a corn chip with a scoop of peanut butter. I call it a corn butt.
那是玉米片加上一勺花生酱。我叫它玉米酱。
It's good. Needs a new name.
味道不错。但是名字得再取一个。
Hey. What are you guys doing?
嘿。你哥俩个干啥呢?
Testing snacks for the party.
尝尝为派对准备的零食。
Care for a...Butt chip?
来尝尝...花生片?
How about I handle the snacks?
你看我来准备零食怎么样?
Oh, um, Teddy? Looking forward to the party? -Mm-hmm.
噢,泰迪?很期待这个派对吧?-是啊。
May I have the first dance?
我能和你跳第一支舞吗?
You have butt chip breath.
你嘴里都是花生片味儿。
I'll go brush.
我去刷牙了。
I was being insulted and you should have defended me!
我当时正在被人欺负,而你应该为我撑腰!
I couldn't...too busy being embarrassed by you.
我撑不了......因为你把我陷于尴尬之地。
What's going on?
怎么了?
Ask the woman who just got kicked out of the grocery store.
去问那个被杂货店轰出来的女人。
I was standing in the 15-items-or-less line. Just minding my own business...-With 17 items.
当时我在购物付款快速通道(注:低于15件商品可以在此通道快速结账)结账。在想着心事...... -却拿着十七件商品。
When this crazy woman in line behind us starts screaming at me to get out of line.
有个疯婆子在我们后面排队,然后就开始冲我喊,不让我在这个通道结账。
Your mother handled it well though. Grabbed the pricing gun, scanned the woman's face.
此时你老妈处理得很好。抓起标价枪,就冲着那女人的脸一通狂扫。
And through this entire ugly confrontation, your father stood there, like an oaf, eating a donut.
在我和那个疯婆子的整个战斗中,你爸爸就在那傻站着,像个白痴一样吃着甜甜圈。
I was trying to get us down to 15 items.
我在努力尝试把商品减到十五件。
P.J. , tell your father that I will not be speaking to him until he apologizes for not backing me up.
PJ,请转告你爸爸,直到为没有帮我而道歉,我是不会再和他说话的。
Okay. Teddy, tell your mother I will not apologize. And that I will not be speaking to her until she apologizes for embarrassing me.
算你狠。泰迪,麻烦转告你妈妈我不会道歉的。还有直到她不为她陷我于尴尬之地而道歉,我也不会和她说话的。
Whoa, glad I didn't get that one.
哇,还好我还没娶老婆呢。