手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第十季 > 正文

老友记 第10季:第08集 迟到的感恩节(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Rachel: Alright, come on...Alright, you guys. We're so sorry we're late. Please let us in, so we can have dinner together.

好吧。伙计们,你们怎么样啊?很抱歉我们迟到了!让我们进去一起吃晚餐吧!
Monica: No! Everything's cold. The turkey's dried out and the...the stuffing is all soggy.
不,东西都凉了。火鸡干了,馅也松了!
Chandler: Yeah, and there's a bowl of cranberry sauce that...what happens to cranberry sauce?
嗯,而且那碗酸梅酱也…酸梅酱怎么了?
Monica: Nothing. It's fine.
没事儿,很好。
Chandler: Oh thank God!
哦,谢天谢地。
Ross: Come on you guys, we're sorry, alri...? Our subway broke down.
好啦,伙计们!真的抱歉,我们的车坏了。
Chandler: That's a lie, you went to the game, I can see Joey's hand.
说谎!你们去看比赛了!我能看到乔伊的手!
Ross: For the love of God, take it off!
我说过了让你把它扔掉!
Rachel: You guys, come on, it doesn't matter why we're late. We're all here now, please let us in so we can have some of your delicious turkey.
伙计们,我们是否迟到了并不重要。重要的是我们都到了,让我们进去吃美味的火鸡吧!
Joey: I had a dream once about a fax machine that did that.
我曾经梦到有这样的一个传真机。
Monica: That's all the turkey you're gonna get.
这就是你们该得的火鸡!
Ross: How're we gonna decide who gets this?
怎么决定谁吃?
Joey: Water balloon!
水球!
Phoebe: What're we gonna do? I'm starving.
我们该怎么办啊,我饿死了!
Rachel: Oh, I just remembered. We do have something to eat. Monica put something in our oven this morning.
哦,对了,我想起来了!今天早晨莫妮卡放了点东西在烤箱里面!
Phoebe: Oh yeah!
哦对!
Monica: Hey, you touch that and you'll be sorry.
嘿,动了它你会后悔的!
Chandler: Guys, I'll listen to her. The vein is bigger than I've ever seen it.
大伙,最好听她的,她的血管涨到前所未有的大。
Rachel: Oh, my God, it's Brussels sprouts!
天哪,是甘蓝菜!
Ross: That's worse than no food.
这是什么嘛,不能吃的!
Chandler: HA-HA! All you got was Monica's stinky Brussels sprouts!
啊哈,你们喜欢莫妮卡的发臭甘蓝菜么?
Monica: Stinky? !
发臭的?!
Chandler: Please let me stay on this side of the door.
请让我呆在这一边…
Rachel: Oh, I know...I still have my old key! We can just unlock the door.
对了,我还有以前的钥匙呢。我们可以直接把门打开!
Phoebe: Well, I don't know if that's such a good idea. They clearly don't want to be with us.
我不觉得这是个好主意,他们明显不想和我们在一起。
Rachel: You know what? I don't wanna be with them either, but it's Thanksgiving and we should not wanna be together, together!
你知道吗,我也不想和他们一起,但今天是感恩节,不想在一起也要在一起!
Joey: Just get in there and make a face to face apology, you know? Look 'em in the eye. I know I can get them to forgive us.
让我们进去面对面的道歉吧!看到我的眼睛,他们就会原谅我的。
Ross: I don't know.
我不知道。
Joey: I'm telling you...
我来告诉你…
Joey: I can do it.
我做得到。
Ross: Yeah, he can do it!
嗯,你做得到。
Rachel: Oh!
哦!
Joey: Oh! It all looks so beautiful: the turkey, the stuffing...
啊,太美了!那火鸡,那填料…
Chandler: The cranberries?
那酸梅呢?
Monica: Enough! A monkey could've made them.
够了,猴子都会做!
Joey: Hey listen guys, we feel really terrible.
嘿,听我说,我们真得很抱歉…
Chandler: He's doing that weird eye contact thing. Don't look at him, don't look at him!
他又来那什么“目光接触”了。别看他,别看他。
Joey: Come on you guys, we want you to know we're very, very sorry. Right guys?
听我说,伙计们,我们想让你们了解我们真的,真的很抱歉…对吧,伙计们?
Ross: I feel terrible.
真的很抱歉。
Phoebe and Rachel: So, so sorry.
非常,对不起…
Joey: Now let's not ruin this day. You worked so hard. Let's move past this and try to have a nice meal all together, huh?
别让我们毁了这一天,你们如此的辛劳!让我们忘了这件事,一起吃饭吧!
Chandler: The floating heads do make a good point.
那些漂浮着的脑袋好像说的没错。
Monica: Yeah, they do seem to feel pretty bad.
是啊,他们真的好像很抱歉。
Rachel: So bad.
很抱歉。
Ross: So bad.
很抱歉。
Phoebe: So bad.
很抱歉。
Monica: Ok, ok. You two, go get the dessert. And I'll let you in.
好吧,好吧,你们两个去拿甜品来,我让你们进来。
Rachel: Dessert?
甜品?
Monica: Yeah, I asked you and Phoebe to pick up the pies. You did remember, right?
是啊,我让你和菲比去取派,你记得的,对吧?
Phoebe: Pies, oh, we thought you said praise. Here!
派?啊,我们以为是“奖”!(发音相近)这个!
Monica: Grand Supreme Little Darling?
超级小可爱?
Rachel: Congratulations!
恭喜!
Monica: Oh my God! YOU FORGOT THE PIES? Well, I cannot believe this. You force me to make dinner, then you're an hour late and you forget the one little thing that I asked you to do.
天哪,你忘了拿派?无法置信!你们强迫我做饭,又迟到一小时居然还忘记了我拜托你们做的一点点小事!
Ross: Really girls, not cool.
真的,女孩们,一点都不好。
Chandler: Well, you man-heads aren't any better. You lied about going to the game. You knew it would make you late, and you still went anyway.
好吧,你们男人又好到哪里去?你们说谎,去看比赛明知道会迟到,还坚持要去。
Joey: Hey! I'm getting a little tired of this ok? We said we're sorry. It's Thanksgiving for Pete's sakes! A day of forgiveness!
我有点烦了。我们都道歉了今天是感恩节,是原谅之日!
Ross: It's a day to be thankful.
是感谢之日吧。
Joey: Don't make me come up there!
别和我唱反调!
Monica: Too late for apologies.
现在道歉太晚了!
Joey: Fine! Let's just go. I don't need your stupid dinner.
好吧,我们走,我们可以不在这里吃饭!
Chandler: That would be a lot more convincing if you weren't drooling.
如果你们开玩笑的话,可能更可信点。
Rachel: Ewww, is that what that is?
哦,我们现在就不是么?
Joey: Sorry!
对不起。
Phoebe: Come on you guys, let's just do our own Thanksgiving.
伙计们,我们自己准备感恩节晚餐吧!
Rachel: Yeah! I'll cook!
好,我做饭!
Ross: Yeah! Let's go out.
好,走吧!
Rachel: Hey!
嘿!
Joey: Yeah! You three, have a nice Thanksgiving.
你们三个,感恩节快乐!
Monica: The three of us?
三个?
Joey: Yeah! You, Chan, and the vein!
你,钱德,还有“白忙活”!
Joey: Oh-oh! I'm stuck!
啊,我被卡住了!
Monica: Joey, that is not gonna work.
乔伊,少来!
Joey: No seriously...I'm really wedged in here.
不,我是认真的。我真的被卡住了。
Phoebe: I'll...I'll pull you through.
我把你拖过来。
Ross: Ok.
好。
Joey: Aaahh STOP! STOP! I'm worried about damaging my head.
啊,住手,住手 我担心会弄伤我的头!
Chandler: It's a little late for that.
已经晚了。
Joey: Well, hurry up, you gotta do something.
快点,帮帮忙啊!
Monica: Alright, well, this's not change anything. Ok, we need to get something to grease the sides of his face.
这不会改变什么的!我们需要点能增大空隙的工具。
Chandler: Uhm, we've got turkey grease.
我们有火鸡汁!
Monica: Bring it.
拿来。
Joey: I just wanna say that I'm sorry I referred to the vein as a separate person...
我很抱歉,我把“白忙活”算作一个人...
Monica: Here you go!
来了。
Joey: Oh, that smells good!
啊,味道不错。
Joey: Ok.
好了吗?
Monica: Ok, try it.
好,试试看。
Joey: It isn't working.
没用!
Monica: Alright, we're gonna have to unscrew the chain.
把链条卸下来吧。
Joey: Well hurry, I can't feel my ears!
快点,我都感觉不到我的耳朵了!
Chandler: Can you ever feel your ears?
你曾经感觉到过耳朵么?
Joey: Interesting.
嗯,很有趣。
Monica: Chandler, where are your tools?
钱德,你的工具哪里去了?
Chandler: Oh, I left them on my bulldozer.
啊,我把它们放在推土机里了。
Chandler: I don't have tools!
我没有工具。
Monica: Well I do, but Rachel borrowed them.
我有,但被瑞秋借去了。
Rachel: I lent them to Ross.
我借给了罗斯。
Ross: I gave them to Joey.
我给了乔伊。
Joey: I left them at the park.
我留在停车场了。
Ross: I'm finding it really hard not to mess with him.
这还真麻烦。
Phoebe: I've already stuffed a bunch of Brussel sprouts down his pants.
我把甘蓝塞到他的裤子里。
Ross: Nice!
很好。
Monica: Ok, I have to get that. Now when I get back, I want you and your friends to be gone. Thanksgiving is over. The Vein has spoken.
好,我去接电话。当我回来的时候,我希望你和你的朋友们已经离开了。感恩节完了!这是“白忙活”说的!
Joey: It's really starting to hurt.
我的头真的被卡住了!
Chandler: Ok, look, I'm, I'm gonna pull on the door and you guys push as hard as you can. Maybe we can get enough room to wiggle him out, ok? Ok, so, PUSH!
好吧,我会拉门,然后你们努力推,这样他就有足够的空隙出来了,好吧?好,推吧!
Phoebe: Just a sec, we're kind in the middle of something here.
啊,等下,我们正忙着…
Joey: Ooh! Stop putting things down my pants!
别往我的裤子里面放东西!
Chandler: Come on, guys, PUSH!
来吧,伙计们,推吧!
Joey: Yeah! Come on!
来。
Joey and Chandler: PUSH! PUSH! PUSH!
推,推,推!
Chandler: My cranberries!
我的酸梅!
Joey: Man, I got food all over me.
我全身都是!
Chandler: Argh! I can't believe what you did. Monica's gonna kill you!
难以置信,莫妮卡会杀了你的!
Chandler: Look! Look! Look what the...Look what...Look what the floating heads did!
看,看,看,这个“飘脑袋”作了什么?
Monica: I don't care.
没关系。
Chandler: What's going on?
怎么了?
Monica: That was the adoption agency.
是领养管理处打来的。
Chandler: And?
然后?
Monica: We're getting a baby!
我们可以领养孩子了!
Chandler: Are you serious?
真的么?
Monica: There's a pregnant woman in Ohio, and she picked us!
有个俄亥俄州的孕妇选了我们!
Rachel: I'm so happy for you!
恭喜你们!
Monica: This Thanksgiving kicks last Thanksgiving's ass!
今年的感恩节比去年好太多了!
Rachel: To Monica and Chandler...and that knocked up girl in Ohio.
敬莫妮卡和钱德,还有那俄亥俄州的小家伙!
Ross: I'm just so happy you guys are finally getting a kid.
你们两个终于有孩子了,这真让我高兴。
Phoebe: I know. Have you considered pageanting?
你们没考虑过怀孕么?
Monica: I can't believe they called, I mean we're actually getting a baby.
他们打来电话,我们就会有孩子了,这真是不可思议!
Joey: Oh, I know how you feel.
我能体会你们的感受。
Rachel: Really?
真的?
Joey: Sure. I went through the exact same thing with Alicia Mae Emory. The waiting, the wondering. Oh. Then one day...I get that call from Toys "R" Us. She was in stock!
当然啦,我以前为了买爱丽舍·梅·艾莫瑞经历过完全相同的事情,那种期待,那种迷茫,直到有一天。我从玩具反斗城买到了她!她又有货了!
Chandler: That is the exact same thing.
这真是太一样了!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
turkey ['tə:ki]

想一想再看

n. 土耳其
turkey
n. 火

联想记忆
supreme [sju:'pri:m]

想一想再看

adj. 最高的,至上的,极度的

 
balloon [bə'lu:n]

想一想再看

n. 气球
vt. 使膨胀
vi.

联想记忆
soggy ['sɔgi]

想一想再看

adj. 湿透的,乏味的

 
convincing [kən'vinsiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 使人信服的,有力的,令人心悦诚服的 vbl.

联想记忆
bowl [bəul]

想一想再看

n. 碗,碗状物,季后赛,圆形露天剧场
v.

 
grease [gri:s]

想一想再看

n. 兽脂,油脂
vt. 用油脂涂,上油,促进

联想记忆
vein [vein]

想一想再看

n. 静脉,纹理,叶脉,岩脉
vt. 使有脉络

 
ruin [ruin]

想一想再看

v. 毁灭,毁坏,破产
n. 毁灭,崩溃,废墟

 
apology [ə'pɔlədʒi]

想一想再看

n. 道歉;勉强的替代物

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。