手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第十季 > 正文

老友记 第10季:第09集 代理孕母(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Rachel: Oh, we got some really great stuff!

我们买了些很棒的东西!
Phoebe: Yeah.
对。
Phoebe: Yeah, yeah but I am not sure about some of the bra's I got.
但是,有些胸罩似乎不妥。
Rachel: Oh! Really? Do you wanna try some of them on for me?
真的?你能穿上试给我看吗?
Phoebe: Oh! ok. Wait, are we in Joey's imagination?
好,等一下,我们是在乔伊的幻想里吗?
Rachel: Oh, no! I took one of Ross' bags by mistake, and one of mine is missing.
糟糕,错拿罗斯一袋,我那件不见了。
Phoebe: Oh, well, Ross probably has it, you can get it from him later.
肯定在罗斯那里,找他拿回来好了。
Ross: So? What do you think?
如何?
Joey: I think we're not wearing the same shirt anymore!
这次我们可没穿一样!
Ross: Yeah! Yeah! Rachel picked it out for me. She told me to trust her and you know what? I'm glad I did! I turned quite a few heads on my way over here.
对,瑞秋帮我选的她,让我相信她,真高兴我答应了,一路回头率暴高!在来的路上,有很多人看我。
Joey: Dude, I really don't think you should be wearing that.
老兄,别穿成这样。
Ross: Oh, I see, somebody is afraid of a little competition with the ladies?
我明白,有人怕我抢走了女人的目光。
Joey: Looks like someone is the ladies!
有人好像变成了女人!
Ross: You're just jealous because you couldn't pull this off. Yeah, now if you'll excuse me I have a date. See? All eyes on me!
你嫉妒,因为你没出风头,现在失陪了,我约会去看到没?大家都只看我!
Chandler: We are NOT signing those papers.
不能签。
Monica: Why not?
为什么?
Chandler: It's wrong. They made a mistake. They think we're somebody else.
这不对,他们搞错,当我们是别人。
Monica: God works in mysterious ways.
上帝的安排,凡人懂什么。
Chandler: You've got to stop!
别再冒充了!
Monica: But she liked us.
但她喜欢我们。
Chandler: She likes Doctor Chandler and Reverend Monica.
她喜欢的是钱德医生和莫妮卡牧师。
Monica: Well, if you think about it, I am kind of like a reverend. I mean, as, as a chef, I serve God, by feeding the hungry and poor.
回想一下,我其实满像牧师。作为厨子,我给饥饿的人和穷人提供食物。
Chandler: Your veal chop is $34.95!
你一份牛排卖34块9毛5!
Monica: Come on Chandler, I just, I think we've been given an opportunity. I mean, the mistake's already been made. They are writing up the paper right now.
拜托,我认为这是我们的机会,不如将错就错,他们都在签协议了。
Chandler: We are not the one she chose! How can you feel ok about this?
但我们是冒充的,你竟然理直气壮。
Monica: Because...we may not be who she thinks we are but no-one will ever love that baby more than us.
因为…虽然我们不是她选中的人,但没人比我们更爱那个小宝宝。
Chandler: I know...
我明白...
Monica: I mean, who knows how long it's gonna take for someone else to give us a baby? What if, what if no one ever picks us?
我的意思是谁知道我们到底还要等多久,才会有人给我们宝宝?万一永远没人选我们?
Chandler: Oh, honey...
哦,亲爱的...
Monica: Please, please, we are so close.
行吗?求你了,我们快成功了。
Chandler: Monica, I want a baby too, but this woman is giving away her child. She deserves to know who it's going to.
莫妮卡,我也想要孩子。但她要送出她的孩子,她应该知道对方的真实身份。
Monica: Ok, right.
好吧,你说的没错。
Chandler: So, we'll tell the truth and who knows, you know, maybe she'll like us for us.
我们跟她坦白,而且谁知道呢,对吧?没准,她喜欢的是咱俩本人。
Monica: Maybe she will. Uh! Why couldn't I've been a reverend?
或许!我怎么就不是牧师呢!
Chandler: You're Jewish.
你是犹太人。
Monica: Technicality!
技术性的问题。
Waiter: Grden salad for the lady.
女士点的戈登沙拉。
Joey: Oh, that looks great! Good ordering!
看来很诱人,真会点。
Waiter: Seafood platter for the gentleman and extra fries. Enjoy!
男士点的海鲜拼盘,另有一盘薯条,请慢用。
Sarah: Those fries look delicious.
薯条很美味。
Joey: Oh, I didn't know you liked French fries. Help yourself! What's mine is yours.
你也喜欢吃法国薯条?吃吧,我的就是你的。
Sarah: Oh wow, are those stuffed clams?
好大的清蒸粉蚌。
Joey: Uuuh...yes, they are my stuffed clams.
对,是我的清蒸粉蚌。
Joey: How about those fries though, huh?
吃薯条如何?
Sarah: They are delicious.
真美味。
Joey: Yeah...you are beautiful, you know that?
是啊,你真漂亮,知道吗!
Sarah: That is so sweet.
你嘴好甜。
Joey: Ok...
好...
Joey: Now look what you did!
你捣什么乱!
Sarah: What? what is the matter with you?
怎么回事?
Joey: I don't like it when people take food off my plate, ok?
我不喜欢别人抢我的东西吃。
Sarah: But you just said "What's mine is yours"?
但你说过"我的就是你的"。
Joey: Well, I didn't mean it!
我指的不是这个!
Sarah: Fine, sorry, I didn't think it was that big a deal.
好吧,对不起,没想到你这么在乎。
Joey: I'm sorry, I'm overreacting. Ok, It's just when it comes to food, I have certain rules, ok, I mean...There are things you do...and you know, things...that you don't do.
抱歉我反应过激,食物方面我有一些戒律,我是说有些事可以做,有些事严禁做。
Girl: Wow, this place looks great.
这儿很不错。
Ross: Oh! You are gonna love it! and I'm so glad, we're finally doing this.
你会喜欢的,真高兴我们在一起。
Girl: Me too!
我也是。
Ross: Here.
我来。
Ross: So this was fun!
真有趣!
Joey: I really am sorry about, you know...before. I just want to make sure you know that I really do like you.
刚才的事真抱歉,我想说,我真的喜欢你。
Sarah: Sure. Just not as much as clams.
是啊,但是没有喜欢蛤蚌那么多。
Joey: Well, stuffed clams.
清蒸粉蚌。
Waiter: Chocolate torte for the lady, cheesecake for the gentleman.
女士要的巧克力甜品,男士的奶酪蛋糕。
Joey: Uh, excuse me sir, there seems to be some sort of red crap on my cheesecake.
抱歉,我的蛋糕貌似有些红东西?
Waiter: Oh, yes, that's raspberry coulis.
是的,那是覆盆子。
Joey: Coulis is not a monkey? When I read the description I thought it came with a little raspberry monkey.
覆盆子不是一种猴子吗?当我看到覆盆子这个词的时候,我还以为是一种猴子呢!
Sarah: Oh my God!
哦,天啊。
Joey: Uh, I'll just have what she's having instead.
我要换成她那种。
Waiter: Oh, I'm sorry, sir. That was our last piece.
抱歉先生,那是最后一块了。
Joey: So stupid, ordering cheesecake, trying to be healthy.
点奶酪蛋糕真够蠢,试着保持健康吧。
Sarah: Oh, no! This is work. I should call in. Can you excuse me?
哦,不。工作电话,我得复机。
Joey: Oh yeah, sure. No problem.
请便。
Sarah: What are you doing? I thought you don't share food.
干嘛?你不是不和人分享食物?
Joey: Sure I do. Coulis?
确实是。要覆盆子吗?
Sarah: No. If I can't have your clams, you can't have my dessert. This is a two-way street.
不,我都不能吃你的蛤蚌,你也不能碰我的甜品。规则是双向的。
Joey: Really?
是吗?
Sarah: Really! Now this all better be here when I come back.
是的。我回来时希望它完好无损。
Joey: Yeah, of course. I can control myself.
当然,我能控制自己。
Joey: Stop staring at me!
别再瞪着我!
Joey: Well, just a tiny little...
就一小口...
Joey: I'm not even sorry.
我都不觉得对不起。
Erica: Hi!
嗨!
Adoption Agency guy: Hey.
嗨!
Chandler: Hey.
嗨!
Agency guy: So, these are the preliminary forms for an open adoption. There's a lot to go over, but I'll explain everything as we go through.
领养的初步手续就这些了,后续的手续还很多,希望一切顺利。
Monica: Is...Is that a picture?
孩子的照片?
Erica: Yeah. It's a sonogram they took of the baby last week. I thought you might want to see it.
对,是上周给宝宝拍的超声波。你们也许有兴趣看看。
Monica: Look, doctor!
医生快看。
Chandler: Look, before we sign anything, we really have to talk. We're not who you think we are.
签字前我们得谈谈。我们不是你选中的夫妇。
Agency guy: I don't understand.
什么意思?
Chandler: The agency must have made some mistake. My wife is not a reverend and I'm not a doctor.
代理公司肯定出错了,我太太不是牧师,我不是医生。
Erica: What?
啊?
Agency guy: That's impossible.
不可能。
Chandler: I could perform an operation on you and prove it if you'd like.
我可以替你开刀,向你证明。
Agency guy: Uh, I have to check your file. Excuse me.
我去查档案,失陪一下。
Erica: So who are you?
你们到底是谁?
Chandler: Well, our names really are Monica and Chandler. We're from New York.
我们是叫莫妮卡,钱德,纽约来的。
Monica: Yeah, but the important thing to know about us, is how much we would care for this little baby.
但重要的是,我们真的很爱这个小孩。
Erica: So you lied to me before?
你们先前跟我撒谎?
Monica: Well, we..."bore false witness"...See, I could be a reverend.
我们给了假的“证词”看,我真有当牧师的天赋。
Erica: I can't believe this.
我真不敢相信。
Monica: But we were hoping that since we told you the truth that you still might consider...
我们希望说明真相后,你能网开一面...
Erica: Giving you my baby? You think I'd give you my child after this?
把我的宝宝给你们?把孩子给两个骗子?
Monica: We don't have to decide right now, but if you could just look at our file...
不必马上决定,请看看我们的档案。
Erica: I don't want to look at your file! This is over.
没兴趣,到此为止。
Chandler: Erica wait!
艾瑞卡,请等等,
Erica: I've nothing to say to you.
我跟你无话可说。
Chandler: Look. You have every reason to be upset. We did lie. But only because we've been waiting and trying to have a baby for so long. Now we don't know how long it's gonna be before we can get another chance again.
你很有理由生气,我们是撒了谎,但那是因为我们想要个孩子等太久了。我们也不知道下一个机会何年何月才会到来。
Erica: Why don't you ask the reverend to pray on it?
让你的牧师祈祷去吧!
Chandler: Erica, please. Just consider us. Ask them to see our file. Our last name's Bing. My wife's a chef and I'm in advertising.
艾瑞卡,等等考虑一下我们吧,找他们要我们的资料。我们姓宾,我太太是厨师,我从事广告业。
Erica: Oh yeah. I actually liked you guys. But it doesn't matter, because what you did was wrong.
嗯,我的确喜欢你们,但不重要了,你们不该撒谎。
Chandler: But you did like us. And you should. My wife's an incredible woman. She's loving and devoted and caring. And don't tell her I said this but the woman's always right...
但你喜欢我们对不对,你没有喜欢错。我太太很了不起有爱心,乐于奉献,关怀他人。别告诉她我这么说,但是她的确一贯正确。
Chandler: I love my wife more than anything in this world. And I...It kills me that I can't give her a baby...I really want a kid. And when that day finally comes, I'll learn how to be a good dad. But my wife...she's already there. She's a mother...without a baby...Please?
我爱我太太胜过世上一切事物所以...不能给她个孩子,我难受得要命我很想要孩子。有了孩子以后,我会学习如何做个好爸爸,但我太太…她已经做好了准备,她是一个妈妈...可惜没孩子...求你了。
Chandler: You still want that baby?
你还要那孩子吗?
Monica: God bless you Chandler Bing!
上帝保佑钱德宾。
Ross: Turns out this sweater is made for a woman.
原来这是女人穿的。
Joey: So, why are you still wearing it?
那你还穿?
Ross: Because it's soft...Hey, so how was your date?
因为它摸起来很软,今天过得如何?
Joey: Ooh...Not so good.
不太好。
Ross: Well, looks like it's just the two of us tonight, huh old buddy?
看起来今晚就咱俩了是吧老兄。
Joey: Yeah, and you know what? We could do a lot worse.
是啊,你知道吗,我们够倒霉的。
Ross: Yeah.
是啊。
Joey: Yeah.
嗯。
Joey: Joey doesn't share food!
乔伊从来不分享食物!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
competition [kɔmpi'tiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 比赛,竞争,竞赛

 
description [di'skripʃən]

想一想再看

n. 描写,描述,说明书,作图,类型

联想记忆
impossible [im'pɔsəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不可能的,做不到的
adj.

联想记忆
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆
perform [pə'fɔ:m]

想一想再看

v. 执行,运转,举行,表演

联想记忆
chef [ʃef]

想一想再看

n. 厨师,主厨

联想记忆
opportunity [.ɔpə'tju:niti]

想一想再看

n. 机会,时机

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 难以置信的,惊人的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。