Check the math. Your dispersal models don't correlate.
从数学角度看看。你的双精受精模型根本解释不通。
They do if you factor in the seasonal fluctuations in reproduction cycles.
如果繁殖周期方面考虑到季节性波动的影响,那就能解释通了。
What exactly are we debating?
你们这是在争论什么?
The average number of bugs Barry swallows in a day of running.
巴里在一天的奔跑过程中要吃下多少虫子。
I look forward to seeing you accept your Nobel.
我等着你拿诺贝尔奖。
Barry? Barry? Are you okay?
巴里?巴里,你没事吧?
13 fractures. That's a new record, and that's just in your hand.
13处骨折。新纪录,而且这些还只是你手上的伤。
You also have a concussion, three cracked ribs, and a bruised spleen.
你还有脑震荡,三条断裂的肋骨,脾脏也受到了损伤。
Even with your powers, you'll need a few hours to heal.
就算你有超能力,你仍需要几个小时来愈合。
What exactly did you hit?
你到底撞到什么了?
A man. A big, bad man.
一个人。一个强壮的坏人。
His skin changed when I hit him.
当我碰到他的时候,他的皮肤变了
Like, it turned to metal.
好像变成了某种金属。
Interesting. A Man of Steel.
有趣。钢铁之躯的人。
So you went after a Metahuman alone?
所以你又一个人去追超能力者了吗?
Dude, why didn't you call us? I didn't know what he was.
你为什么不联系我们?我又不知道他是什么东西。
Besides, I was off-duty.
而且我那时已经下班了。
You're lucky he didn't knock out your teeth. Those puppies don't grow back.
你很幸运,他没打碎你的牙。你的牙可长不回来。
The strange thing is I feel like I knew him.
很奇怪,我和他好像似曾相识。
What do you mean?
什么意思?
He said something that was familiar, but he's gonna hurt someone if we don't stop him. So how do I fight a guy that's made of steel?
他说的话很耳熟,但如果我们不阻止他,他会伤害更多人。我要怎么对付一个钢铁人?
We will find a way.
我们会找到办法的。
Tonight, you heal. Yeah.
今晚你就好好养伤吧。是啊。