There was lightning in my house.
中城警局,房间里出现了一道闪电。
Yellow and red lightning.
黄红相间的闪电。
There was a man in yellow, then I was on the street.
有个穿黄色衣服的人,然后我就在街上了。
I don't know how I got there.
我不知道我怎么到街上的。
Please, you have to believe me!
求你了,你得相信我!
Hey! What happened to you last night?
嘿!你昨晚怎么了?
Got beat up by a steel-plated sociopath. Good times.
被一个全身镀钢的变态打了。真是欢乐的时光。
So he is a Metahuman? Yeah.
他也是个超能力者?是的。
That particle accelerator's the gift that keeps on giving.
那个粒子加速器一直在给我们制造惊喜。
You okay? Relatively.
你还好吧?相对来说,还好。
Any idea who he is?
知道他是谁吗?
Eddie's taking point while I run down a lead. I need you to work with him until I get back.
我去追查线索,艾迪遇到了点问题。我回来之前,你先去跟他合作。
Wait, why me? Because he saw something impossible that he's got questions about, questions that I can't answer.
为什么是我?因为他看见了不可思议的事,他有很多问题,而我没法解释。
In other words, make up some science-y stuff to throw him off? Exactly.
也就是说,编一些科学解释出来搪塞他一下?没错。
He stole the Humvee and evaded capture.
他偷了一辆悍马然后逃走了。
So pleased you could join us, Mr. Allen.
很高兴你能加入我们,艾伦先生。
Rough night? Just a little beat, sir.
昨晚过得不太顺?就是打了个小架,长官。
As I was saying, our perp yanked three ATMs after he boosted the vehicle.
就像我说过的那样,他抢了车后,又顺带抢了三台自动取款机。
ATM security cameras caught him on video.
取款机旁的监控录像拍到了他。
We got a hit in the database.
在数据库里找到他了。
Tony Woodward. He's got a history of violence, petty theft, assault, going way back to juvie.
托尼·伍德沃德。他有暴力史、盗窃罪、伤人罪,这些事从青少年时期就开始了。
Dropped off the radar ten months ago.
十个月前他失去了音讯。
Looks like he's back.
看起来他又重现江湖了。
Increased pressure produces increased heat, and if you don't release it, you get combustion.
压力的增加导致了温度的上升,如果不释放出来,就会引起燃烧。
I don't know how you remember all this stuff, Barry.
我不知道你是怎么记住这些的,巴里。
Because he's a little freak, just like his old man.
因为他是个小怪物,就像他老爸一样。