Don't listen to him, just go go go! For the kids.
别听他瞎扯,快去吧,快,快,快!就当为了孩子们。
I'm not apologizing. I'm right. And you know what? After today the score is going to be mom 100, Dad 1.
我不去道歉了。我没错。我告诉你们,今天过后,我将会把比分扳为一百比一。
What just happened here? -You blew it. You started using numbers.
到底怎么回事?-你给搞砸了。你又开始扯上数字了。
Stupid math. Now we're gonna have to cancel the party.
可恶的数学。如今咱们只能取消派对了。
No, we can't do that. It's too late. I'll just have to talk to mom and get her to apologize.
不成,现在太晚了。我还是去说服老妈去道歉吧。
It won't be easy, but I can do it. Fortunately we have a special bond. -Mmm.
虽然前方荆棘丛生 但我会勇往直前的。庆幸的是我们之间有特殊的关系。-没错。
Mom...-I'm not apologizing. -Good night.
老妈... -我是不会去道歉的。-晚安。
Okay, P.J. , try one more time.
好了,PJ,再试一遍。
Okay, Charlie, what's the matter? -I'm sad.
好了,查莉,你怎么了?-我伤心了。
Why are you sad, Charlie?
查莉,为什么伤心呢?
Mommy and daddy fight.
妈咪和爹地吵架了。
Yes, good job, Charlie.
好啊,真棒,查莉。
Just try not to say it with a smile. You're sad. Let us feel your pain.
试下不要面带笑容的说。因为你很伤心。一定要入戏。
She's two. -So she can't give us a good performance?
她才两岁。-就不能演的敬业点吗?
All right, Charlie, work your magic so we can have our party. -All right. -Okay. -Come on. -Okay.
好吧,查莉,施展你的魔力让我们的派对回来吧。-好了。-好了。-准备好。-好的。
Mom, dad, get in here. -What's going on? -Everything okay?
老妈,老爸,快进来。-怎么了?-没事吧?
Charlie seems very upset.
查莉好像不高兴了。
Charlie, tell mommy and daddy what's the matter.
查莉,告诉妈咪和爹地怎么了。
Party. Party!
派对。派对!
Why does she keep saying party?
为什么她一直在说派对?
Just stop focusing on what she just said. Focus on what she said before, which was "I sad. Mommy and daddy fight."
不要在乎她说刚刚说了什么。在乎下她刚才说的,她刚才说“我很伤心,妈咪和爹地吵架了。”
Yeah, and then she said, "I just wish they'd make up. And go to the romantic suite at the hotel."
没错,她又说“我好希望他们能和好。可以去那套超浪漫的套房度假。”
You said all that? -Party!
那都是你说的?-派对!