Wow. -Not so gross now, huh? Just wait.
哇。-现在不恶心了,是不?等她回来。
Is there anything I can get you, miss Keener? I mean besides a refund...which I can't get you.
还有什么能补偿给您的吗,基纳小姐?除了退款...那个我不能补偿。
I'm just here to pass the class.
我只是想上完这课程。
Good evening, miss Keener.
晚上好,基纳小姐。
What are you doing here, stupid?
傻缺,你来干嘛?
May I have this dance?
能请你跳支舞吗?
Thanks. That was...Okay.
谢了。刚才真是...还行。
Dinner, everyone, dinner.
晚餐开始了,大家。
-I have a surprise for you. -Really? What is it?
我给你个惊喜。-是吗?什么惊喜?
I put some earthworms into Mrs. Krump's salad.
我往克伦普夫人的沙拉里放了几只蚯蚓。
And she should be finding them right about...Now.
我想她现在应该...发现了。
Oh, miss Keener, you are a delight.
噢,基纳小姐,你真是我的开心果。
Bob! Where is he?
鲍伯!死哪去了?
What? For heaven's sakes.
什么?又抽什么疯呢。
What are you doing? Fine. I'm sorry, okay?
你干嘛呢?好了,对不起,成了吧?
What's that? I didn't hear you.
你说什么?我没听见。
Don't make me say it again.
别让我再说第二遍了。
No no no, I mean I really didn't hear you. I think my ears froze.
不是不是,我是说我真没听见你说什么。我耳朵好像冻僵了。