Thanks for the ride home, Evan. -Sure.
埃文,谢谢你载我回家。-小意思。
You didn't mind sitting through my practice?
你看我练习不觉得很无聊吗?
Oh, no no no, not at all. You look cute in your uniform.
噢,不,不,不,一点也不无聊。你穿队服时好帅啊。
I'm on the swim team. -Yeah.
我在游泳队。-是啊。
Hey. -Oh, uh, Evan, this is my brother Gabe. Gabe, this is Evan.
嘿。-噢,埃文,这是我老弟盖比。盖比,这位是埃文。
Wait a minute. Don't I know you from somewhere? -I don't think so.
等一下。我看你好眼熟啊 -你肯定看走眼了。
I've definitely seen you before.
我以前绝对见过你。
Hey, why don't you go check your room? Lots of really good clues there.
嘿,不如检查下你的房间?一定会发现不少线索的。
I should get going. See you tomorrow? -Bye. -Yeah.
我该走了。明天见?-拜。-拜。
Oh god. Thanks a lot.
亲娘啊。我谢你。
What did I do?
我又怎么了?
He's been driving me home every day for the past two weeks.
过去的两周里他每天都载我回家。
I think he was finally going to ask me out until you scared him off with all your talking and pointing and...
我感觉他终于要约我出去了,谁又想到你那诡异的言语以及行为把他给吓跑了......
I'm sorry, but he looks familiar. Was he my camp counselor?
抱歉了,但他看起来真的很眼熟。难道是我以前的夏令营辅导员?
No no no, he seemed afraid of me, but not that afraid of me.
不是,不是,他看起来好像怕我,但又不是那么害怕。
Why would a totally hot guy like Evan know you?
像埃文这么帅的小伙怎么会认识你呢?
What's wrong with me? Slegowart!
我怎么了?斯莱格沃特!
You say things like "slegowart."
你说话就像“斯莱格沃特”。
No no, slegowart is a character in pokeo. That's how I know evan-- from the game store.
不不,斯莱格沃特是口袋游戏王中的角色。(注:口袋游戏王为口袋妖怪与游戏王的综合体)这就是为什么我认识埃文了,在游戏店。
Evan plays pokeo? That nerdy card game with those stupid cartoon creatures?
埃文玩口袋游戏王?那些有白痴卡通生物的脑残纸牌游戏?
No. Evan plays pokeo, the fantasy card game that requires a keen level of skill and strategy.
不是。埃文玩的口袋游戏王,乃超酷纸牌游戏该纸牌游戏需要具备高超的技术和出色的战略。
But why would Evan play that? That's for little kids.
但埃文为什么要玩那玩意?那都是小孩玩的。
Wigimon is for little kids. Pokeo is for nine and up.
数码宝贝才是给小孩玩的。口袋游戏王是给九岁及九岁以上儿童玩的。
How is that possible? Now the cute hot guy is a secret nerd?
坑爹呐!如今大帅哥变成呆子了?
Well, many of us in the world of fantasy card games are considered quite attractive.
其实,这世上的许多纸牌游戏还是很引人入胜的。