Look Mr.Spivet, your invention has won our prestigious Baird Award.
听我说,斯比维特先生 您的发明获得了我们著名的贝尔德奖
Spencer Baird Award?
斯宾塞贝尔德奖?
Indeed. Our one hundred and fiftyth anniversary gala is in a week's time and this would be perfect oppurtunity for you to You know Make your acceptance speech.
正是 下星期正好是我们的一百五十周年庆典 如果您能来,这可是个完美的时机...给我们做个获奖致辞
Of course, we would provide you with a sign language interpreter.
当然我们也会给您提供手语翻译
But ... I'll be in class. I go back to school on Monday.
但...我得去上课 下周一就开学了
You must teach at the University of Montana?
想必您是在蒙大拿大学执教?
A quick phone call to your president, Jack Campbell, and it will be taken care of.
我给杰克·坎贝尔校长打个电话 一切都可以打点好
I mean, We are talking about the Baird Award after all.
毕竟我们说的是贝尔德奖
Hello? Hello?
喂? 喂?
I was just thinking. I can't come out to receive the Baird award. I have too much work to finish. Thanks anyway. Have a good day.
我在想 我不能来领奖了 我还有很多事情要做 还是谢谢您 祝一天愉快
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
What do you think I am doing?
你觉得呢?
You are going to mess up my dataset.
你都要把我的数据毁了
You're in there for like fifteen hours. Who was that?
你都进去半天了 谁来的电话?
A journalist ... From New York. Wants me to go there for an interview about my work.
是个记者...纽约来的...想要我过去给他们做个采访