All right! Yes! From home to the hospital in under seven minutes! We did it.
到了!太棒了!从家里到医院花了不到七分钟!我们办到了。
Yes, the hard part is truly over.
对,最艰苦的部分彻底结束了。
No, but come on, we're off to a great start, aren't we?
打起精神来,我们算是开了个好头,对吧?
I knew I'd get here fast. But this has gotta be some kind of a record!
我知道可以很快赶过来。但这个速度一定是创下了记录!
Oh, you made it! Hi. How're you doing?
你们赶到了! 嗨。 你感觉怎么样?
Wait a minute! How how the hell did you beat us here?
你们怎么会比我们先到?
We took a cab. Did you guys walk?
我们搭的计程车。你们是走过来的吗?
No, we took a cab too. But I did test runs!
不,我们也是搭计程车。但我做过实验...
Hi! Hey, you made it!
嗨。 你们赶到了!
Okay, is there some kind of magic tunnel to this hospital?
好吧,难不成有魔法地道通到这家医院吗?
Ross, you stay here and talk. I'm gonna go have a baby.
罗斯,你留下来聊天。我要去生孩子了。
Ok. Ok. Umm hi, this is Rachel Green. I'm Ross Geller. We we called from the car.
好吧。你好,她是瑞秋·格林。我是罗斯·盖勒。我们在车上打过电话。
Right. We have a semi private labor room waiting for you. So in just a minute...
对,我们为你们准备了双人待产室……
Whoa whoa whoa whoa! I'm sorry, semi private? We, we asked for a private room.
对不起,双人房?我们订了单人房。
Yes, I see that here. Unfortunately, we can't guarantee a private room. And, currently, they're all unavailable.
我知道。不幸的是我们无法保证一定有单人房。现在单人房都满了。
Man, if only you'd gotten here sooner.
你要是早点赶过来就好了。
I'm sorry. Semi private rooms are all we have.
抱歉,我们只有双人待产室。
Okay. Just give us a second. Ross!
好吧,等我们一下。罗斯!
Yeah?
什么?
Give her some money.
塞点钱给她。
I really think they're out of rooms.
我觉得他们真的没房间了。
They're not, Ross. They're just saving them for important people! Okay? What what if I was the president?
才怪!罗斯。他们是为大人物留的!好吧,如果我是总统呢?
Well then we'd be in a lot of trouble, you don't know where any countries are.
那么我们的麻烦就大了。你不知道任何国家的地理位置。
Ok. Uh, say would you umm...Would you mind checking again, see if any umm, private rooms may have opened up?
好吧。你能再帮我们确认一遍吗?有没有我们可以使用的单人待产室?
This is a hospital.
这里是医院。
Okay, you know what? I have to say, I don't really care for your tone.
好吧,你知道吗,我得说我真的不喜欢你的语气。
And this is not the only hospital in this city, and we have no problem Whoa! Oh gosh! Whoa!
这不是市里唯一一家医院,我们完全可以……天啊!
What? What? Ow! Ow! Contraction. Ow ow! Ow ow!
什么? 是阵痛!
Would you like to see a semi private room?
你们想看看双人待产室吗?
Yeah, it couldn't hurt to look.
好吧,看看又何妨。
Well, you're only two centimeters dilated, and we need to get to 10.
你的子宫颈只开了两公分,得等开到十公分才行。
It'll be a while. Oh, okay.
那得等上一段时间。 好吧。
I'll be back in an hour to check you again. Thank you.
我一小时后再回来帮你检查。 谢谢。
I guess we have some time to kill.
看来这段时间我们有的闲了。
Yeah, guess so. Oh, check these out.
没错。你看。
Never done this before.
我以前从没这么玩过。
Yeah, well, it looks great.
对,看起来棒极了。
Thank you very much. I think we're ready to...
谢谢,我想我们准备好……
Hi! I'm uh I'm Ross. I'm here to ruin this magical day for you.
嗨,我是罗斯。抱歉毁了你们的大好日子。
Oh no no, not at all. Don't worry about it.
一点都不会,没关系的。 别担心。
Marc Horger. This is my wife, Julie.
我叫马克·何格。她是我太太茱莉。
Hi, Julie. This is Rachel.
嗨,茱莉。她是瑞秋。
Oh, hi, Rachel.
嗨,瑞秋。
Is this your first? Yeah, it is.
这是你的第一胎? 对。
Well, little Jamie here is our third. So if you have any questions, or you need anything at all, just holler.
小吉米是我们的第三胎。如果你们有问题或需要帮忙,叫我们一声就好。
That's so sweet. Yeah.
那真是太棒了。 对。
Umm say, I I opened this earlier but let me give you guys some privacy.
我之前把帘子拉开了,我来给你们留点隐私。
No nonsense! We're all in this together.
没关系,我们同舟共济。
We are gonna share every moment of this with you.
我们愿意跟你们分享待产的每一刻。
And I think we're gonna have some fun. Yeah.
我想我们会相处得非常愉快。 对。
Oh, okay, I guess. Hey, smile!
好吧。 笑一个!
Oh no, I really don't want any Oh! Thank you. Oh.
我不知道……我真的不要……谢谢。
Oh, Ross! What? Here comes another contraction.
罗斯! 怎么了? 我又开始阵痛了。
Okay, just breathe.
好吧,深呼吸。
Oh, honey, I think I'm having one too!
老公,我也开始阵痛了!
Look at this! There we go! One more!
看,来吧。又一个。
Oh, wow. Three hours and still no baby. The miracle of birth sure is a snooze fest.
三个小时过去了还是没生。生产的奇迹让人很想打磕睡。
Hey, you wanna see something?
你要看点好玩的事吗?
Sure. What?
当然。什么?
This is gonna be fun. Watch me freak out Chandler.
这一定会很有意思。看我怎么吓钱德勒。
Honey? Yeah?
老公? 什么事?
Listen, uh, I I've been doing some thinking, and I don't know whether it's because we're here or Rachel's giving birth but umm, I think we should try to have a baby.
听着,我一直在想,我不知道是因为我们身处医院还是瑞秋要生孩子了,但我觉得我们应该开始造小孩了。
Okay.
好吧。
What what what's that now? !
你说什么?
Okay. I've been thinking about it too, and I think we're ready.
好吧,我也一直在想这件事我觉得我们准备好了。
Are you kidding me? ! You you you think we're ready to have a baby now? !
你在开玩笑吗?你觉得我们现在就准备好要怀孕了?
This is fun.
这确实很好玩。
You're ready to have a baby? My boy's all grown up!
你们准备要怀孕了?我的小男孩长大了!
You said you were ready too.
你说你也准备好了。
Yeah, but I was just screwing with you to try to get your voice all high and weird like mine is now!
对,我只是想跟你开玩笑,逼你用高八度的怪声音说话,就像我现在一样!
Yes, but haven't you wanted a kid, like, forever?
对,但你不是一直都想要生孩子吗?
Okay, just back off, mister!
好吧,滚开,先生!
Because I am ready to have a baby. I just want Joey to be the father.
我确实准备好生孩子了。我只是希望乔伊是孩子他爸。
What? Are you crazy?
什么?你疯了吗?
That's it, right there! That's all I wanted!
就是那样!那就是我的目的!
I am so sorry. The doctor insisted on closing the curtain for the exam.
实在抱歉。医生坚持要拉上帘子做检查。
Oh, that's very...Really, very, very okay.
那非常……真的没关系。
Julie's cervix is dilated seven centimeters. That's about four fingers! Doctor let me feel it myself.
茱莉的子宫颈开了七公分。大约是四指宽。医生让我自己摸摸看。
Have you felt Rachel's cervix, Ross?
你摸过瑞秋的子宫颈吗,罗斯?
No, we're not gonna do that. We won't be doing that.
没有,我们不会那么做。 我们不会那么做。
Well, if you like, you could feel Rachel's, then feel mine to compare.
如果你愿意的话,你可以摸摸瑞秋的再摸摸我的做比较。
Am I interrupting?
我打扰了你们吗?
Yes! Thank you! Later.
太棒了,谢谢!待会见。
No no, well you can't leave me alone with these people. Oh, I'm sorry.
不,你不能丢下我跟他们独处。 对不起。
No, Ross? Ross? Ross? My child has no father!
不,罗斯?我的孩子没有父亲!
I'm so glad you're here, but it's gonna be a while. I wish you'd called first.
很高兴你能过来,可能还要再等一阵。你该先打电话来。
Oh that's all right, I'm coming back later with your father.
没关系,我待会再跟你爸来一趟。
I acturally needed to talk to you before the birth.
在孩子出生前,我得跟你谈一谈。
Okay. What's up?
好吧。什么事?
I brought something that I want to give you. Assuming, of course, that you want it.
我有样东西要给你。当然前提是你需要的话。
Ma, you're asking me to marry you?
妈,你要我娶你吗?
This is your grandmother's engagement ring. I want you to give it to Rachel.
这是你外婆的订婚戒指。我要你把它送给瑞秋。
Mom, no. Come on.
妈,不,别这样。
Thank you. Just hear me out...
谢谢你。 听我说……
No! Okay? We've been through this. We're not gonna get married just because she's pregnant. Okay?
不要!我们谈过了。我们不会因为她怀孕了就去结婚,好吗?
Honestly, Ross, this isn't just some girl you picked up in a bar and humped.
说真的,罗斯她不是你在酒吧泡到就上的女孩。
A child should have a family.
罗斯,孩子应该要有个完整的家庭。
Mom, you know what? I I can't deal with this right now. I'm sorry. .
你知道吗?我现在无法思考此事。抱歉。
Just think about it. If you don't, I'll talk more about humping.
考虑一下吧。如果你不收,我会再跟你谈上女孩的事。
Give me.
给我吧。
Hi, dear. Hi. Thank you so much for coming.
嗨,亲爱的。 谢谢你赶过来。
Ross, get in here!
罗斯,快进来!
…she came and dragged me out of the labor room to ask me why I'm not with Rachel.
她把我拖出待产室问我为什么不跟瑞秋结婚。
Yeah. Why aren't you with Rachel?
对。你为什么不跟瑞秋结婚?
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗?
Look, we're not gonna be together just because we're having this baby. OK?
我们不会因为孩子的关系就去办结婚。
But you know what? It just seems that you two belong together.
但你们俩看着很般配。
Okay, stop it. I can't deal with this right now. I have to go have a baby.
别说了,现在我没法想这件事。我得去等孩子出生。
Right. And with who again?
对。孩子他妈是谁来着?
God. He's crazy! Why doesn't he wanna be with Rachel?
他简直疯了!他为什么不想跟瑞秋结婚?
I know.
就是啊。
Seriously, she's like the perfect woman.
说真的,她是个完美的姑娘。
I mean, I know she turned me down but if she hadn't and she wanted to be with me, I would take her in my arms and...
我知道她拒绝了我,如果她没有拒绝,她想跟我在一起我会抱着她……
I haven't bummed you guys out like this in a while, have I?
我有一阵子没有这样吓你们了吧?
Who's that? New people.
那是谁? 新来的。
What happened to the Disgustingtons?
恶心夫妇怎么了?
They're having their baby.
他们去生孩子了。
It's not fair, Ross. I got here first!
这不公平,罗斯,是我先来的!
Right after you left, they wheeled her off into delivery.
你离开不久,他们就将她推进产房了。
Oh, but not before she gave me a nice, juicy shot of little Jamie just crowning away.
但她走之前,她的产道如鲜花怒放画面十分生动。
Wow. Sorry. So how are the new people?
抱歉。新来的人怎么样?
Well, they have some unusual pet names for each other. Including "Evil Bitch" and "Sick Bastard."
他们给对方起的昵称都很奇怪。其中有"恶婆娘"和"臭混蛋"。
Oh, gosh, a contraction.
天啊,阵痛。
Yeah? Okay, okay. Just breathe.
是吗?好了,深呼吸。
Are you looking at her? No!
你在看她吗? 不!
Don't you look at her, you sick bastard!
别看她,你个臭混蛋!
Honey, I swear I wasn't looking at her!
我发誓没有在看她!
She's in labor. You like that, you sick son of a bitch?
她在生小孩。你喜欢吗?你个狗娘养的!
I'm just gonna...
我还是把……
See? See? It was because you were looking you fat pervert!
看吧?都是你偷看的关系!变态死胖子。
No no, I'm...I'm sure no one was looking. Just want some privacy.
不,我相信没有人在偷看。我们只是需要一点隐私。
You miss your girlfriend?
你想念你的女朋友吗?
Just ignore them.
别管他们。
You okay? Yeah.
你没事吧? 没事。
Ross. What? What?
罗斯。 怎么了?
He's looking at me.
他在盯着我看。
Hey! You wanna live to see your baby? !
你还想活着看到自己的孩子出生吗?
Don't you talk to my husband like that, you stupid bastard!
你竟敢这么跟我老公说话,你个臭混蛋!
Oh, good God! If you want a baby so bad, just go steal it!
天啊!如果你那么想要孩子,去偷一个吧!
What is going on with you. Since when are you so crazy about babies?
你是怎么了。你什么时候这么喜欢孩子了?
I'm not crazy about babies. I'm crazy about us.
我不是喜欢孩子,我是喜欢和你在一起。
What?
什么?
Look, we've always talked about having babies someday. I'm not saying it has to be right now, but I'm starting to think that we can handle it. We're good. We're really good.
我们总是说以后要生孩子。我没说非得是现在,但我觉得我们现在能应付得来。我们准备好了。我们真的准备好了。
We are pretty good.
我们准备齐全了。
But nothing has to happen until you're ready.
但你没准备好前我是不会行动的。