Hey! What're you guys looking at?
你们在看什么?
It's a poster for that WWI movie I'm in. Check it out.
是我演的一战电影的海报。你看。
Yeah? Wow! It looks really violent!
看起来很暴力嘛!
Uh huh! I know. I'm coming soon to a theater near you! I'm in THX! I'm unsuitable for children!
我知道。我即将在各大戏院露面。我经过THX认证,不适宜儿童观看。
Now I cannot wait to see this.
我等不及要看这部电影了。
Yeah, yeah. It's generating Oscar buzz.
已经有传闻说它能拿奥斯卡了。
I started that! I thought I did!
是我先说的! 我还以为是我!
Oh hey, guess what? I just talked to my agent and the premiere is next week and you're all invited!
我刚刚跟经纪人谈过,下星期有首映会,你们通通被邀请了!
Are we gonna take a limo? Sure! Why not?
我们要坐加长豪华轿车吗? 当然!
I love taking limos when nobody died.
不去参加葬礼还能坐加长车,简直太棒了。
Well obviously I won't be able to come, for those of you who haven't checked their calendars, today is my due date.
我显然没办法去了。那些还没查过日历的人听好了,今天是我的预产期。
You know, I just wanna take a moment and thank you guys for how great you've been during this time.
我想借这个机会谢谢大家在我怀孕期间一直这么照顾我。
I really couldn't have done it without you. And I have loved these last nine months!
没有你们我绝对办不到。过去的九个月我很开心。
And even though I am so looking forward to the next part, I am really gonna miss being pregnant.
虽说我很期待进入下一阶段,但我会很怀念怀孕的这段时光。
That's right. Still no baby.
没错,我还是没生。
Come on, people, make some room.
拜托,给我腾点地方坐。
Sweetie, maybe you'd be more comfortable here.
亲爱的,或许你坐在这里会比较舒服。
You. Like you haven't done enough.
你。你对我做的孽还不够多吗。
Look, I I know how miserable you are, I wish there was something I can do. I mean I wish I were a seahorse.
我知道你现在很痛苦。我真的希望能帮上忙。我希望自己是海马。
Because with seahorses it's the male, they they carry the babies. And then also umm, I'd be far away in the sea.
因为是公海马负责孵育小宝宝。而且我还会生活在海里,离你远远的。
God. I have never been so uncomfortable in my entire life.
天啊。我这辈子从来没有这么难受过。
Oh I know, I've been there. I remember toward the end...
我了解,我也有过这种经历。我记得最后……
Oh Phoebe, that's a great story. Could you tell it to me when you're getting me some ice tea?
菲比,你的故事很精彩。能不能帮我拿杯冰茶来再说?
Oh, God, get out! Get out, get out, get out!
天啊,滚出来!滚出来!滚出来!
Let's.
咱们滚吧。
Hey, did you have the baby yet?
你生完宝宝了吗?
Do you want me to come over there and sit on you? Because I'll do it.
你想让我过去坐在你身上吗?我真做得出来。
What are you doing here so early?
你怎么这么早就回来了?
They sent me home from work. They were like, "Start your maternity leave now! Just rest, get ready for the baby."
公司要我回家。他们让我从现在就开始休产假,回家休息为宝宝出生做好准备。去他们的!
Well you know what? Screw 'em! They don't want me there, I'll just hang out with you guys.
如果他们不要我待在公司,我就跟你们待在一起。
Or you could do volunteer work.
或许你可以去做义工。
Hello? Joey, it's Estelle.
喂? 乔伊,我是艾丝特尔。
Great news. I was able to get you and one guest tickets to your premiere.
好消息。我帮搞你到了首映会的门票,你可以带一位朋友出席。
One guess? You told me I could have six tickets.
一位朋友?你之前说我可以拿到六张票。
Well, I sold four of them on eBay. You'll be sitting next to HotGuy372.
我把其中四张拿去易趣网拍卖了。你会坐在"帅哥372"旁边。
Oh, my god. So that's it? I only get to bring one guest?
天啊,难道我就只能带一个朋友去吗?
Yeah. What time you wanna pick me up? Hello?
对。你什么时候来接我?喂?
You hear that? I only get one extra ticket to my premiere. So somehow I have to pick between you three and Ross.
你们听到了吗?我只能带一个朋友参加首映会。所以我得在你们三个跟罗斯之间做选择。
What what about me? You said you didn't wanna go.
我呢? 你说过你不想去。
I don't. But I would still like to be acknowledged. What? Just because I'm pregnant I'm invisible?
没错,但我还是希望有被重视的感觉。难道我怀孕了就变成隐形人了吗?
Definitely not invisible.
你绝不是隐形人。
Well, you know, Ross didn't care enough to be here, so I think he's out. You know you snooze you lose.
罗斯根本不在这里,所以他出局了。你打磕睡,你就输了。
He's not snoozing. He's teaching a class.
他没有打磕睡,他在教书。
Well, then somebody's snoozing.
那么一定有人在打磕睡。
And and uh, Joey, not that this uh should affect you at all, but if you were to pick me, I was planning on wearing a sequined dress, cut down to here.
乔伊,不要因为我的话影响你的选择。但如果你选了我,我打算穿露到这里的紧身连衣裙。
I haven't seen this dress.
我还没有看过这套连衣裙。
Star in a movie.
穿上绝对有影星风范。
Joey, you pick who ever you want. Ok? You just listen to your heart. What does it tell you? Phoebe, Phoebe.
乔伊,你想挑谁都可以。听从你内心的声音。它跟你说了什么?菲比,菲比,菲比……
Well...I think I wanna take Chandler.
这个嘛……我想我要挑钱德勒。
Phoebe Phoebe Phoebe Phoebe Burrrrr!
菲比,菲比,菲比……
You really wanna take me?
你想带我去吗?
Yeah! Yeah! I mean I'm sorry, I wish I could take everybody, but, you know, Chandler's always supported my career. He's paid for acting classes and head shots and stuff and well this'll be my way of paying you back.
对,我希望能带大家一起去。但钱德勒一直都很支持我的工作。他帮我付表演课跟大头照等等的费用。这就是我回报你的方式。
So you're never actually going to pay me back?
所以你不打算还我钱了吗?
Ok, just because he paid for your head shots you're gonna take him? Joey, I don't think you're comprehending just how slutty this dress is!
只因为他帮你付大头照的钱,你就要选他?你大概还没搞明白那件连衣裙有多露。
It's not just the stuff he paid for, I mean it's it's , it's everything. You know?
不仅是因为他帮我付了钱。他真的很支持我,你们知道吗?
He, he read lines with me. He he went with me on auditions when I was really nervous, and and then he consoled me after I didn't get parts that I really wanted.
他跟我对台词。我紧张的时候,他陪我去试镜。我没拿到我想要的角色时,他会安慰我。
You always believed in me man. Even, even when I didn't believe in myself.
你一直很相信我,即使连我都不相信自己。
I always knew you were gonna make it. I'm so proud of you.
我一直都知道你会成功。我非常以你为荣。
Thanks. That, that means a lot to me.
谢谢,那对我来说很重要。
Mon, maybe one of these guys wants to wear your dress.
莫妮卡,或许他们之中有人想穿你的连衣裙。
I'm gonna go shave.
我得去刮胡子。
Yeah, well, I'm gonna go spit.
对,我得去吐痰了。
Oh, I have to pee. If I don't come out in five minutes it's just because I've choked to death on the potpourri stink.
我得去尿尿了。如果五分钟后我还没出来,那肯定是因为我被百花香味给熏死了。
When she comes out, you hold her nose, I'll blow in her mouth and the kid'll just right out of her.
等她出来以后,你捏住她的鼻子,我对她的嘴巴吹气,宝宝就会掉出来。
She's over a week late. She's got to have it today, right?
她都晚了一周了,今天她一定会生,对吧?
I don't know. I I think it's still gonna be a while.
我不知道,我觉得应该还要一阵子。
Care to make it interesting? I'll bet you that she'll have it by this time tomorrow.
你想加点刺激吗?我跟你打赌,她明天这个时候就会生。
You're on.
没问题。
Okay, how much? One hundred thousand dollars.
好吧,赌多少? 我跟你赌十万块。
How about 50 bucks?
50块如何?
Fine, I'll call Zurich and move some money around.
好吧,我会打电话让苏黎世银行汇点钱过来。
All right, whose turn is it to help me get up?
好了,这次轮到谁来扶我起来了?
No one's here. Oh, damn it!
家里没人。该死!
This is so exciting! It's so glamorous! People taking our picture. How do I look?
这简直是太刺激,太迷人了!好多人帮我们拍照,我看起来如何?
A little tall. What?
太高了一点。 什么?
Hey would you mind crouching down a little bit, so that I look taller? There you go.
你能不能蹲低一点,让我看起来高一点?很好。
It's just so glamorous.
简直太刺激了。
Oh hey Mon? Rach is here! Ohh, and you're still pregnant. Oh, I'm sorry. I know how uncomfortable you are. You know what? You look great. Yeah, like fifty bucks.
莫妮卡,瑞秋来了。你还没生。真对不起,我知道你很不舒服。你知道吗,你看起来棒极了。就跟50块钞票一样。
Oh, I have to go pee. Apparently this baby thinks that my bladder is a squeeze toy.
我得去尿尿。很明显,这个宝宝把我的膀腕当成玩具捏。
Damn it. Damn it! Here's your fifty bucks!
该死!50块拿去。
That's interesting that you lost. Now, I forget, do you like to lose?All right, stop it.
你竟然会输,这真是太有趣了。我记不得了,你喜欢输吗?好吧,别说了。
Double or nothing she has it by tomorrow. Fine, you're on. Ok.
我们加倍赌她明天会生。 好,跟你赌。 好的。
Until then, General Grant, why don't you set up camp...right there?
在那之前,葛兰特将军你就在这里安心扎营吧。
Hey is Rachel here? We have a doctor's appointment.
瑞秋在这里吗?我们得去看医生。
She's in the bathroom.
她在厕所里。
Rach, we gotta go. In a minute!
瑞秋,我们得走了。 马上好!
People ask me why we're not together. I just don't know what to tell them.
大家问我们为什么没在一起。我都不知道该怎么告诉他们。
All right, all right, let's go.
好了好了,我们走吧。
Uh, you you wanna go change first? The doctor's keeping the office open late for us, but if you hurry...
你要不要先去换衣服医生会等我们,但如果你快一点的话……
No, I'm fine.
不用,我这样很好。
Really? You don't think that's a little inappropriate.
你不觉穿这套衣服有点不合适吗?
What? Good God, man. Don't anger it.
什么? 天啊,别火上浇油了。
Ross, it is 100 degrees outside. For the first time in weeks, I am somewhat comfortable.
罗斯,现在外面有38度高温。这是好几个星期以来我第一次觉得舒服点。
Fine! You know what? Whatever you want. Ok? You're the mommy.
好吧,随便你。你是妈咪。
Oh uh uh pal! Don't call me mommy! It's bad enough you call your own mother that.
可别叫我"妈眯"。你那么称呼你妈就已经够受了。
I'm actually with her on this one.
这一次我同意她的说法。
I thought I knew who the enemy was, but it was you all along.
我还以为自己知道敌人是谁,但敌人却是你。
Okay, this is it. This is my big fight scene coming up.
好了,我的打斗戏要开始了。
I'm fighting for every man in the 82nd Ground Division.
我要为第82地面师的每位弟兄奋战。