Don't talk about my dad!
不许你这么说我父亲!
Or what? Is he gonna murder me, too?
不然呢?难道他也会杀了我?
Looks like you were born to take a beating, Allen.
看来你天生就是挨打的料啊,艾伦。
Allen. Hey, Allen. Hey.
艾伦。艾伦,你好。你好。
You okay? Hey, yeah. Sorry, Eddie. Listen, I saw something last night. I just can't get my head around. Uh-huh?
你没事吧?没事,不好意思,艾迪。我昨晚看见了些东西。它们在我脑海里挥之不去。嗯?
I fired a dozen rounds at our car thief, and it was like they sparked off of him.
我朝那个偷车贼开了好几枪,但是他脸上只冒出了几点火花。
Ha, I mean, he must have been wearing some kind of body armor.
说不定他一定是穿了某种护甲。
On his face?
难道脸上也有护甲吗?
Barry. Hi, babe, I saw the news. Are you okay?
巴里。亲爱的,我看到新闻了。你还好吗?
Yeah, I'm fine, which you would know if you checked your messages.
我没事,你要是看到留言就会知道了。
I tried you three times. Sorry.
我给你打了三次电话。抱歉。
I had to work late.
之前工作到很晚。
Um, so I heard that the streak saved a kid. Any comment, detective?
听说那道闪光救了一个孩子。有什么想说的吗,警探?
All I know is our perp got away, but Barry here is gonna help me find him. Yeah. Fine.
我只知道歹徒逃跑了,不过巴里会帮助我找到他。没错。好的。
I have other sources.
我有其他线人。
I will see you tonight. Bye. Bye.
今晚见。再见。再见。
What is going on with you two?
你们两个怎么了?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Nothing, it's fine. It's, it's fine. I don't know. Okay.
没事,没什么,真没事。我不知道。好吧。