Who did this?
这是谁干的?
I don't know.
我不知道。
I'm sorry. I don't know how any of this happened.
抱歉,我不知道怎么会弄成这样。
You don't know? Really?
你不知道,是吗?
Mary Margaret, i can't control what other people do.
玛丽·玛格丽特,我没法掌控别人行为。
No, but you can control what you do, and you lied.
没错,但你可以把握自己的行为,而你撒谎了。
And now everyone is calling me a tramp.
现在所有人都说我是荡妇。
Who told her?
是谁告诉她的?
That is exactly the wrong question.
这个问题可没问到点子上。
The real question is why didn't you do what we discussed?
真正的问题是为何你没按我们说好的做。
Why didn't you tell her?
你为什么不告诉她?
I thought we could spare her feelings.
我以为我们可以避免伤害她的感情。
Right. You thought. Not we. You.
是啊,你以为,不是我们,是你!
And we discussed this.
我们已经谈过这个问题了。
I didn't want anyone to get hurt.
我不想让任何人受伤害。
Now everyone is hurt.
现在所有人都受伤害了。
We had an understanding.
我们已经达成共识了。
We had an agreement.
我们已经说好了的。
But you not only lied to her, you lied to me.
但你不仅对她说了谎 你对我也说了谎。
Mary Margaret, please. Listen to me.
玛丽·玛格丽特,拜托,听我说。
If we want to see if if this if what we have is love... We have to do what you said.
如果我们想知道,我们之间究竟是不是爱情,我们就得像你说的那样。
We have to pick up the pieces, and we gotta move on.
我们得收拾残局,我们得重新开始。
David, this isn't love.
戴维,这不是爱情。
What we have is something else entirely.
我们之间的感情完全是另一回事。
What we have is destructive, and it has to stop.
它会给人带来伤害,我们得结束这段感情。
What are you saying?
你什么意思?
That we shouldn't be together.
我们不该在一起。