It's beautiful.I had no idea you were so good with plants.Better than with people, it would seem.
真美!没想到你这么会种花,似乎比社交能力强点。
What are you doing here? I thought after what happened yesterday, I'd be the last person you'd want to see.
你来干什么?我以为经过昨天的事以后 我会是你最不想见到的人。
So did I. And then I thought about it, and I realized I owed you an apology. Kathryn, you don't...I know you would never do anything to hurt me.I was just so angry and confused, and I snapped. I'm sorry.
我本来也这么认为,但后来我仔细想了想我觉得我应该向你道歉。 凯思琳 ,你不用,我知道你永远都不会伤害我。我只是当时在气头上,心里又乱,就冲你发火了。对不起。
I've just been fighting so hard to hold on to David, I've never stopped to ask myself why.
我一直在想方设法留住戴维,但却从未问过自己为什么要这样做。
He's your husband. You love each other. You always have.
他是你的丈夫,你们彼此相爱,一直如此。
No. We haven't.
不,我们不相爱。
See the way he looks at her?
看到他看她的眼神了吗?
He's never looked at me like that, not even before his accident.
他从没这样看过我,即使在他出事前也没有过。
Kathryn, relationships take work. You can't give up so easily.
凯思琳,爱情需要努力维系,你不能轻言放弃。
Have you ever been in love?
你曾爱过谁吗?
Yes. Once.
爱过,爱过一次。
Then you're lucky.
你真幸运!
Because what I'm coming to understand is... is that I haven't.
因为我现在终于意识到我从未爱过。
What they have is real. It's true.
他们拥有的才是真实的,真正的爱。
My marriage to David it just was like an illusion.
我和戴维的婚姻就像幻觉一样。
I don't know how it happened, but it was never real.
我不知道为何会这样,但它从来都不是真的。
I know that now.
我现在明白了。