The way David looks at Mary Margaret... that's what I want for me...And I'm gonna go out there and I'm gonna find it.
戴维看玛丽·玛格丽特的眼神正是我想要的。我要去大千世界,寻找我自己的爱情。
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢?
I'm sticking to my plan. I'm moving to Boston... Alone. If I stay here, I'll never be happy.
我要坚持原计划,搬去波士顿,独自一人。如果我待在这里,永远都不会快乐。
And what about David?
那戴维怎么办?
I wrote him a letter him and Mary Margaret. I told them they should be together.
我给他写了一封信写给他和玛丽·玛格丽特。我告诉他们,他们应该在一起。
Uh, I'm sorry. You did what?
什么? 你干了什么?
I can't see him, not now.It's just too painful.
我现在无法面对他,太痛苦了。
I'm gonna miss you, Regina.
我会想你的,瑞金娜。
You've been a good friend to me.
你一直是我的好朋友。
You're really going?
你真的要去吗?
You know, it's funny.I've always had this irrational fear of leaving Storybrooke, like something just was holding me back. Is that crazy?
有趣的是,我一直对离开童话镇有种无端的恐惧,就像有东西牵制着我,很奇怪吧。
No. Change is always frightening.
不奇怪,变化总令人恐惧。
But you know what, Kathryn?
但你知道吗,凯思琳?
This just may be what you need. Maybe you'll find what you're looking for.
也许这正是你需要的,或许你能找到你想要的。