Hi. Hi. Is Teddy here? Actually, she's not home yet. Come on in. Thanks.
嗨。嗨。泰迪在吗?其实,她还没回来呢。请进吧。谢谢。
Oh, I liked your song yesterday.
噢,我很喜欢你们昨天的歌。
Oh! Oh, thanks. Yeah, I like it too. No, I mean I liked your song too.
噢!噢,谢谢。是啊,我也喜欢。不是,我是说我也喜欢你们的歌。
Well, I...I didn't really hear it, but I like...your hair.
其实,我...我没怎么听到,但我喜欢...你的秀发。
Thanks. I like your hair too. It must be nice for your girlfriend to have a boyfriend who has such great hair.
谢谢。我也喜欢你的秀发。能有一头像你这么好的秀发的男友你的女友一定很幸运。
I don't have a girlfriend. Oh, that's too bad. Yeah.
我没有女友。噢,太悲剧了。是啊。
But, umm...If you want to tell your boyfriend that I don't have a girlfriend, I'm cool with that.
但是,呃...如果你告诉你的男友我没有女友的话,我也不会介意的。
I don't have a boyfriend. Bummer.
我没有男友。惨剧啊。
Sorry I'm late. Oh, no problem. P.J.'s been keeping me company.
抱歉我迟到了。噢,没事的。PJ陪着我呢。
Sorry about that too. All right. Come on, let's rehearse.
同样对那抱歉。好了。来吧,排练去。
Hey, don't bother us.
嘿,别打扰我们。
Yeah, don't bother us.
没错,别打扰我们。
Dad, this is Gabe's dad.
老爸,这是盖比的爸爸。
Hey, I'm Bob. Nice to meet you. I'm Bruce.
嘿,我叫鲍伯。幸会。我叫布鲁斯。
Wow, this is...This is quite the room you've got here. Yeah.
哇,这真是...你这房间还真不赖。是啊。
Oh man! Star squadron? Yeah yeah, I've got kind of a thing for old arcade games.
噢,天啊!星球中队?没错,没错,我有些迷恋老式的电子游戏。
Wow. You know, if I had a trayful of tacos and a root beer, this would be like High School all over again.
哇。知道吗,如果再来一大盘玉米饼和一杯根汁汽水,那就完全像重返高中岁月了。
Albert, can I get a trayful of tacos and some root beer? Thanks.
艾伯特,能弄上来点一大盘玉米饼和一杯根汁汽水吗?谢了。
You're kidding, right? I never kid about tacos, Bob.
你和我开玩笑呢吧?我从来不开玉米饼的玩笑,鲍伯。
I was just about to watch the game. You wanna join me?
我刚才正想看比赛呢。想一起看吗?