And so you guys are a couple?
这么说你俩恋爱?
That's right, P.J.'S my dude. And Skyler's my lady. Mmhmm. And Teddy's gonna hurl.
没错,PJ是我男友。斯凯勒是我的女友。嗯。我要快吐了。
Wha...so that's why you don't want to do battle of the bands? Because you're a couple?
这就是你为什么不参加比赛了?因为你们恋爱了?
That's right, 'cause competing against each other would not be good for our relationship.
没错,因为这些竞争对抗不利于我俩关系的发展。
But what about our song? You can sing it. But it's a duet. So?
那咱俩的歌怎么办?你可以独唱。但那是合唱曲目。那又怎样?
So I can't "duet" without you.
所以我不能没有你来进行合唱。
Hey, guys. What's going on? Hey, man.
嘿,大家。怎么了?嘿 老兄。
I'll tell you what's going on. P.J. and Skyler are a couple, and now they don't want to do battle of the bands.
我来告诉你怎么了。PJ和斯凯勒谈恋爱了,现在他们不想比赛了。
What? After all our hard work? I even asked my mom to come.
什么?难道就这么前功尽弃了?我还邀请了我老妈来看。
Well, sorry to disappoint her.
那就对不起让她失望了。
Oh no, it's okay. She said no.
噢,没事的。反正她拒绝了我的邀请。
Come on. Come on, Charlie. One painting for mama? I tired.
来啊。来啊。查莉。再给妈妈画幅画?我累了。
Okay, come on, Charlie. Just one little painting and you can go back to sleep.
好吧,不如这样,查莉。再画一小下,我就让你回去睡觉。
Hey, what's Charlie doing up? I just put her down for a nap.
嘿,查莉怎么起来了?我刚把她安顿好去睡觉。
Oh, well, I guess she just got her second wind. I tired.
噢,我猜她又恢复精神了。我累了。
Don't know where that came from.
我不知道她说的是什么。
All right. What's going on? Why are you acting crazier than usual?
好了。到底怎么回事?你怎么比平常还疯狂了?
My art teacher came over to tell me that I stink.
我的艺术课老师跑来告诉我我很烂。
Okay, I'm with you so far.
好的,目前为止我还听得懂。
Then she took one look at Charlie's painting and loved it, so...
然后她看了一眼查莉画的东西就被迷住了,所以...
You took the credit for it. Well, I made Charlie, so in a way, I made that painting.
你这不是霸占功劳吗。那个,我生的查莉,要这么说来,那就是我画的画。
Honey, by that logic, I made that painting too.
亲爱的,要按这个逻辑,我也参与了这幅画的制作。
Really? You carried that painting around inside of you for nine months? What?
是吗?难道那幅画是在你的肚子里装了九个月吗?什么?
Bob, I just wanna be the best at what I do.
鲍伯,我只是想把我做的每件事都做到尽善尽美。
Honey, you are the best at a lot of things. You're the best nurse. You're the best mommy. You're the best wife. Go on.
亲爱的,你有很多事情都做到尽善尽美了。你是位很好的护士。你是位很好的母亲。你也是位很好的妻子。继续。
Okay. I'll tell you what...why don't we put Charlie to bed and then you and I can cuddle? Because you are also the best at that.
好了。不如这样......你把查莉放回床上然后咱俩互相抱抱?因为你在那方面也很出色。
I tired.
我累了。