I was worried you were dead.
我很怕你已经死了
Tobias Budge killed two Baltimore Police officers,
托拜厄斯·巴奇杀害了两名巴尔的摩警官
nearly killed an FBI special agent,
还差点杀了一名联调局特别探员
and after all of that, his first stop is here, at your office.
可他杀人后的第一站竟然是这里,你的办公室
He came to kill my patient.
他来杀我的病人
Your patient. Is that who Budge was serenading?
你的病人就是听巴奇奏小夜曲的那个人吗
I don't know. Franklyn knew more than he was telling me.
我不知道。富兰克林并没告诉我全部的秘密
He told Mr. Budge that he didn't have to kill anymore.
他只是劝巴奇先生别再杀人了
And then he broke Franklyn's neck,
接着巴奇先生扭断了富兰克林的脖子
and then he attacked me.
接着他开始袭击我
You killed him? Yeah.
你杀了他?是的
Could Franklyn have been involved in whatever Budge was doing?
富兰克林是否可能参与了巴奇的谋杀
I thought this was a simple matter of poor choice in friends.
我本以为他只是单纯地交友不慎
This doesn't feel simple to me.
我觉得事情没那么简单
I feel like I've... dragged you into my world.
我感觉...我把你拉进了泥潭
I got here on my own. But I appreciate the company.
我是自愿的。不过有你在我很感激