This is my resume. This is my body of work. This is my legacy.
这是我的履历,我的作品,我的遗产
Will. I wasn't expecting you.
威尔,没想到你会过来
I don't know how I got here.
我不知道自己怎么到这的
Your car is outside, so we know you drove.
你的车停在外面,所以你是开车来的
Well, I was on a beach in Grafton, West Virginia.
我之前在西弗吉尼亚州格拉夫顿的沙滩上
I blinked, and then I-I was waking up in your waiting room, except I wasn't asleep!
我眨了下眼,醒来时发现自己在你的等候室里,但我根本没睡着
Grafton, West Virginia, is three-and-a-half hours from here. You lost time.
西弗吉尼亚州格拉夫顿距这三个半小时的车程。你的记忆断片了
Th-there is something wrong with me.
我一定有什么毛病
You're disassociating, Will.
你正在自我剥离,威尔
It's a desperate survival mechanism for a psyche that endures repeated abuse.
这是意识遭反复折磨后,在绝境中产生的一种生存机制
No, no, I'm not abused!
不对,我没有被折磨
You have an empathy disorder. What you feel is overwhelming you. I knwo, I know, I know.
你产生了共情障碍。你无法承受自己的感受。我明白,我明白
Yet you choose to ignore it. That's the abuse I'm referring to.
但你却选择忽视它。这就是我所说的折磨
What, do you want me to quit?
怎么,你想让我辞职吗
Well, Jack Crawford gave you a chance to quit, and you didn't take it. Why?
杰克·克劳福德给过你辞职的机会,而你并未接受,为什么
I save lives. And that feels good. Generally speaking, yeah.
我可以拯救生命。这让你感觉很好。总的来说,没错
What about your life? I'm your friend, Will.
那你自己的生活呢?我是你的朋友,威尔
I don't care about the lives you save; I care about your life, and your life is separating from reality.
我不在乎你拯救多少人,我只在乎你的生活,而现在你的生活正在脱离现实